Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:10:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity?  (Read 2324 times)
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:59:37 PM

For me, aslong as bitcoin has a value it will never loose its popularity.
Because one of the reason why it is very popular is its value. All people can get big profit because of bitcoin, and untill now no crypto can replace it. Bitcoin has a bright future and we all can see that. So what are you waiting for invest now then support bitcoin untill the end.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Ghayoor

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:02:45 PM

Bitcoin is getting more popular this past few years. And I believe it will retain its reputation and popularity. Even if it hits the rock bottomof its value, Bitcoin will not die and will rise up again.
yes i agree with you bitcoin is going more popular then before because bitcoin is the king of all crypto and its users are increasing day by day.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:10:38 PM

I think that is not possible with bitcoin, because bitcoin is now the most valuable and it attracts big investors to participate in it. Now there has been a huge decline in the price of it's bad influence on the popularity of bitcoin but I think it's totally unimportant in fact and I hope it will soon recover and grow strong in the future.
bbs98

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:15:34 PM

many people are now too panicked so make Bitcoin opinion will lose its popularity, I think it has just started too far to say Bitcoin will lose popularity..
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:16:21 PM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?

No,it wont lose its popularity. IMHO,No matter what happens,
 bitcoin is already a part of the history as the highest coin value in the cryptocurrency. It will always be considered as the first coin in the digital market and will continue to retain its position in the crypto world and it will surely stay that way for a very long time.
I believe whats happening to bitcoin right now is only temporary.
It will always go back to the way it was.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
dodz031718

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:16:53 PM

I dont think Bitcoin will lose popularity anytime soon.In fact the whole crypto world continues to invest in it and still hoping that it will not lose its value.
echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:18:24 PM

As bitcoin is popular in the past so this will also popular in the future too bitcoin is good for the future to hold while for the popularity the bitcoin popularity will not lose but it will more popular in the future like the regulations on bitcoin are now cancelled.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:30:46 PM

Bitcoin is facing challenges where in there are news that bitcoin is a scam on different countries,  but still Bitcoin is still competitive  and still doing good in the market that will not lose its popularity.  We know that if one is doing good and performing will they will try to destroy it with wrong information or try to copy it.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:34:43 PM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
No bitcoin does not loose its popularity only its value is cheaper right now. I hope for the recovery of bitcoin in order to wipe down speculations that bitcoin is dying already.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:37:37 PM

I think its too early mate, to make bitcoin recover to its usual price or reaches the highest market value. Just wait for this nearly end of this year mate, we might know the speculation of bitcoin that will reach in $50,000 before the end of this year will be granted. Be patience.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:41:10 PM

No, bitcoin does not lose its popularity, bitcoin can still rise again. Currently the market is being unstable, not just the falling bitcoin, but all the coins fall, be patient the market will be stable again.

FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:53:02 PM

may lose popularity if many people who want to drop bitcoin and it makes the image of the bitcoin ugly and will lose its popularity.

Bitcoin will not lose its popularity if many people "drop" or sold bitcoins since the price will be the one affected by their activities and not its popularity. And even if people do it, Bitcoin will not be making any ugly image since it is the choice of the user.

Bitcoin will not lose its popularity as long as we are here supporters and investors. Bitcoin will continue to circulate in the internet for a long period of time.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:02:24 PM

I don't know exactly but according to my twitter statistic, the popularity of cryptocurrency is a bit lower than before. In January to early march, my tweet about ICO (I joined bounty campaign) and bitcoin-related things could reached around 150-400 impressions but after that time, my tweet can barely get more than 150 impressions.
Bitcoin seems like it's faded away sometimes but it will never die.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:07:15 PM

Bitcoin price always high fluctuation. Bitcoin price drop is not reason that bitcoin losing popularity. Many factor why bitcoin price down, one of that reason is many false news and because many false news, many holder selling their bitcoin because being panic.
I am believe that bitcoin still popular because still have dominant in market and still leader on market cap

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
pakole69

Activity: 266

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:57:38 PM

I do not see any reason to say that bitcoin will cease to be popular because it is the coin of the future should not forget about it

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:58:28 PM

I don't think bitcoin lose his popularity because everyday and every seconds we see an important number of btc transaction with high bitcoin value
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:00:09 PM

I dont think Bitcoin will lose popularity anytime soon.In fact the whole crypto world continues to invest in it and still hoping that it will not lose its value.
Bitcoin is not losing popularity. If it did it would be zero and nobody would take it. Instead we are seeing good prices for bitcoin. Today it is $6800 which is a very big some of money when you think about it.

Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:06:36 PM

its not, its doesnt mean it dumped it may loose ots popularity , I guess people who were involve here has an idean that Bitcoin is a volatile currency which the price is changing from time to time, I am very aware that it is volatile, I can see my savings falling for 25% but Im still holding to the fact that, Bitcoin will be great for the next few weeks and work for that as of now.

nilstairs2

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:10:03 PM

As far as i am concern the production is so much that the cost, being inversely related, goes down simple
twitami1

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:14:00 PM

the facts show that interest in bitcoin is steadily falling. The co-founder of the research company DataTrek, Jessica Reib, conducted an analysis of the growth in the number of cryptotices and searches related to bitcoin. It turned out that the maximum increase in the number of online purses fell in December 2017 (+ 10.7%), precisely when the price of the BTC coin reached $ 20 thousand. At the same time, the number of requests with the text "bitcoin" reached a historic high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: