Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:00:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity?  (Read 2322 times)
Raihan050

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:14:50 PM

Yes, the price of Bitcoin isn't growing day by day but the popularity of Bitcoin is increasing day by day so Bitcoin doesn't lose popularity as we can see Nowadays Bitcoin is very common and also more people are getting involved with Bitcoin.

Vz Ketua

Activity: 365

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 04:22:01 PM

I think bitcoin still has the best popularity of other digital currencies. This decrease in my opinion caused many negative issues that hit bitcoin.

Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:22:44 PM

I don't understand how one can expect bitcoin to rally again in such a short period after it went through a such a huge rally. The price isn't always going to just keep on going up. The market needs to correct too and it isn't few days work.

777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:23:03 PM

I think bitcoin can not lose its popularity because now people still believe in it and the widespread popularity in the world. I hope bitcoin is still the highest value and the strongest developer in the world. The crypto market, and it will help people to become rich.
mellar1084

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:25:18 PM

I think it will become more popular. There is no doubt blockchain technology will be used in payment systems in future. And it will cause bitcoin to be more popular.
If you believe that bitcoin price falling causes bitcoin to lose its supporters, you are wrong. All of the people know that bitcoin can rise again in a short time. So why should they leave the market? I personally don't leave the market even if I lose huge money. Because I don't want to miss the opportunity. The price can rise again.so bitcoin does not loose its popularity only its value is cheaper right now. I hope for the recovery of bitcoin in order to wipe down speculations that bitcoin is dying already.
akmittal

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:31:32 PM

Bitcoin is not loosing its popularity. Present price of Bitcoin are three times of April2017. $23000 price was purely speculation. If Bitcoin rise three times in a year than it is the best asset in the world.
Plixs

Activity: 297

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:43:57 PM

I believe that bitcoin won't loose its popularity, even though the media has negative view on bitcoin but we see the growing interest from people wanting to invest. Like they said when there is gone there is coming new and better than the past.
vhinzkie

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:45:08 PM

I think it will become more popular. There is no doubt blockchain technology will be used in payment systems in future. And it will cause bitcoin to be more popular.
If you believe that bitcoin price falling causes bitcoin to lose its supporters, you are wrong. All of the people know that bitcoin can rise again in a short time. So why should they leave the market? I personally don't leave the market even if I lose huge money. Because I don't want to miss the opportunity. The price can rise again.so bitcoin does not loose its popularity only its value is cheaper right now. I hope for the recovery of bitcoin in order to wipe down speculations that bitcoin is dying already.
Bitcoin losing its popularity? i don't think so. Even the market price is low because of market volatility bitcoin popularity will rise much more.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:47:05 PM

I don't understand how one can expect bitcoin to rally again in such a short period after it went through a such a huge rally. The price isn't always going to just keep on going up. The market needs to correct too and it isn't few days work.

agree with you and bitcoin may start to grow in price when the most people don't expect such turn. next growth may be much more higher than the last one.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:48:32 PM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?

I think it will never happened that bitcoin loose its popularity because as i observe bitcoin more and more popular when the day passed. So i conclude that it will never happen that bitcoin lose it popularity.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:56:27 PM

Exactly. You cant just expect the bull to take control all the time. it needs to get rest and preparing for another rally.
But I really hope market will recover soon Tongue

Bitoin will only lose popularity if only there is a new innovation better than blockchain, other than that I cant find any reason

karik1987

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:59:03 PM

most unskilled investors have already emerged from the crypto currency, and only players who play at the course races remain in the market, as well as those investors who still believe in another take-off of bitcoin
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:05:13 PM

Bitcoin's price is volatile and i believe it will rise again, we better wait for the right time to sell our bitcoin's and that's why i belive that bitcoin can't loose  it's popularity in the market. Also i know more people motivate to join in this kind of activities because they know it's not scam even if there is always a fake news about bitcoin. Don't panic and everthing will be ok soon.
joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:07:15 PM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.

Bitcoin community is growing day by day, price has nothing to do with it. If you take closer look many people are interested in it when it reaches ATH because all they see and want is money and nothing more. We are building the future here and better world where we are not forced to trust the middle man to transact and send money globally. Banks fear this thing which is why you need to know you are on the right path. Don't expect that many people understand and know about crypto within one nigh period. This whole thing needs time and when you look it passed like 10years almost and be sure that within next 5 community will grow even at the more speed.
The stability about bitcoin value has nothing to do from its popularity. Because despite of not being stable in the price of bitcoin many users are still using and earning in bitcoin and nowadays there are people who start using it also. The number of users of bitcoin is rapidly increasing so its popularity as well.

RyanMarz

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:32:06 PM

I do not think it's losing popularity. It has simply caused so much mediatic controversy and has taken so many prohibitions in the world that it can be said that there are apparently some limitations (Although it is not quite so, remember that it is a free currency of control)
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:36:35 PM

I think bitcoin is still very popular right now. In the past few months, the price of bitcoin has fallen, but I don't think it has much to do with the popularity of bitcoin. Now more countries accept bitcoin, and more people are taking part in it, and it has become more popular.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:18:02 PM

Bitcoin community is growing day by day, price has nothing to do with it. If you take closer look many people are interested in it when it reaches ATH because all they see and want is money and nothing more. We are building the future here and better world where we are not forced to trust the middle man to transact and send money globally. Banks fear this thing which is why you need to know you are on the right path. Don't expect that many people understand and know about crypto within one nigh period. This whole thing needs time and when you look it passed like 10years almost and be sure that within next 5 community will grow even at the more speed.
The stability about bitcoin value has nothing to do from its popularity. Because despite of not being stable in the price of bitcoin many users are still using and earning in bitcoin and nowadays there are people who start using it also. The number of users of bitcoin is rapidly increasing so its popularity as well.
If this fall in price continues to happen then definitely Bitcoin will loose its popularity.Bitcoin has gained a lot of users in the last nine years.Its popularity is very high.Many people invest in Bitcoin due to its profit margins.It is unable to rise at that rate which it used to do earlier.Demand of bitcoin is also falling a bit.People are selling their bitcoins as the prices are not rising and they are suffering from loses.It is also complicated for normal people too as it requires some basic knowledge.
JillClarissa

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:34:08 PM

Yes, for the past three months, the price of bitcoin has fallen. Many people lost a lot of money. But I don't think the drop in bitcoin prices has had a big impact on the popularity of bitcoin. Now that bitcoin is accepted by more countries, it is becoming more and more popular.
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:07:51 PM

Do you really want bitcoin always in the top? That's really the tactic of the other when the bitcoin is too heavy it needs to go down to the lowest possible net profit. See how many days, weeks, or months you'll see once again Bitcoin. Especially good news is coming.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:19:09 PM

No way. That is not possible to lose Bitcoin popularity. Bitcoin popularity is going so high day by day. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. No one can defeat it. Every crypto token depends on it. Although Bitcoin price is so low now. But this is not the decrease in its popularity. The present situation is very common for Bitcoin. Bitcoin will increase soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: