Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:43:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin loose its popularity?  (Read 2324 times)
Lektor188

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:55:57 PM

At different points in possible BTC, and will lose popularity, well, at the moment the BTC popularity will only increase!
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:01:18 PM

At different points in possible BTC, and will lose popularity, well, at the moment the BTC popularity will only increase!

as long as bitcoin will continue to be the main weapon to create freedom from banking cartels their war propaganda (see lybia, see syria), the poverty they create, and the billionaires they continue to enrich while enslaving the rest into a condition of beeing forced to sell their time, bitcoin will stay popular

i am currently seeking to write a quality article on that issue to get that cleared once and for all pm me if you are interested.

s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:06:57 PM

Since a long time btc are losing it's preice but I think it does not reduce btc popularity because it is a common activity of cryopto market.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:09:20 PM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.
Is bitcoin loose its popularity ?
i dont think bitcoin will loose its popularity but rather it will become more famous because many invetors are investing into it because we all know that we can have big profit into it and we all know that of we invest our money it will grow faster. so i think it wont loose bitcoin its popularity.

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:24:48 PM

as long as bitcoin will continue to be the main weapon to create freedom from banking cartels their war propaganda (see lybia, see syria), the poverty they create, and the billionaires they continue to enrich while enslaving the rest into a condition of beeing forced to sell their time, bitcoin will stay popular

i am currently seeking to write a quality article on that issue to get that cleared once and for all pm me if you are interested.
It has been very popular since it existed and been leading in the global market. Though it was bombarded with issues and concerns, still it surpassed all these and was able to gain trust. Its popularity starts from us. If we spread good news and share its advantages around the world through social media, media, forum, and by any means, then it will never loose its popularity.
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:27:48 PM

As we see that bitcoin price is down since last three months but still not reaching to its highest level.

Definitely not! Even if price of bitcoin is down since last three months, it will not loose its popularity.  The volatility of the price for this day is just part of it's trend. The supply and demand is not as high as before.

If this will happen,  I think it will take a lot of work. As the crypto ecosystem continues to grow, more and more coins will come out. They will continue getting a backing, and Bitcoin could absolutely be dethroned. That said, the chances of this happening are fairly small for the near-term, as it just has way too many backers that have the power to help get it adopted. From governments and investors to businesses, it just has too much power behind it.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:29:20 PM

I think,the inverse thing will probably happen, that bitcoin would be more prominent. Bitcoin is known as a decent venture for a long run. Given that the market estimation of it is as of now low,surely,investing has a high inclination to come about into enormous benefit once the market estimation of Bitcoin begins to rise. We as a whole know how proficient Bitcoin is with regards to dumps so contributing would be an incredible thought.
Diniil

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

ELONCITY

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:34:51 PM

I'm upset.. It seems to me that people are disappointed in bitcoin. After all, the price of bitcoin fell heavily.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:38:39 PM

It has been very popular since it existed and been leading in the global market. Though it was bombarded with issues and concerns, still it surpassed all these and was able to gain trust. Its popularity starts from us. If we spread good news and share its advantages around the world through social media, media, forum, and by any means, then it will never loose its popularity.

jes i know bitcoin is also bombarded, and i also said in another article why,

as long as the bankster cartel exist bitcoin stays valuable, as its invincible for the bankster inquisition.

when the bankster inquisition has been destroyed, the situation will change massively bitcoin will then be reevaluation what it does for the people.

Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:13:09 PM

Its not always the case when bitcoin price or value doeas usually goes down, It just another feature of it so that it can regulate it status in the market and for investors to buy it at a small price. Its the volatility of it that makes it the major or the Original coins where other coins makes it as a basis. Coming days or weeks, the calue of bitcoin will then be increasing at a Simple rate until it reaches its target price or beyond that.

MilkBi

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:17:37 PM

I think bitcoin will not lose its popularity because bitcoin is very developed and it is attracting big investors, bitcoin for a long term and stable investment.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:50:27 PM

It will not lose its popularity in the world. Given that the market estimation of it is as of now low,surely,investing has a high inclination to come about into enormous benefit once the market estimation of Bitcoin begins to rise. We as a whole know how proficient Bitcoin is with regards to dumps so contributing would be an incredible thought. Though it was bombarded with issues and concerns, still it surpassed all these and was able to gain trust. Its popularity starts from us. If we spread good news and share its advantages around the world through social media, media, forum, and by any means, then it will never loose its popularity.
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:01:05 PM

i dont think bitcoin will loose its popularity but rather it will become more famous because many invetors are investing into it because we all know that we can have big profit into it and we all know that of we invest our money it will grow faster. so i think it wont loose bitcoin its popularity.
Yeah exactly, bitcoin will not lose its popularity even though the price is down at this time, because as we know there are still many new bitcoin enthusiasts who began to tempt to invest the money. So I guess it's too early if bitcoin is said to be losing popularity. In the price prospective as seen from the price is also much better than other coins and no other coin is dare to touch it in the term of price.
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:02:59 PM

well, a little up the price of bitcoin and other altcoins,but for some reason I don't think it will rise again to 15 00$
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:07:33 PM

I dont think so Bitcoin will loose the popularity,Its popularity going increase day by day and investors more attracted from its unique features to invest in Bitcoin which create more demand of it.
Bitcoin is latest technology and best competitor against fiat money and traditional Banks.Bitcoin it self bank no need third party to do transaction and it will survive til internet and electricity available in this planet.
kadutz25

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:18:02 PM

Everyone in this forum hopes that bitcoin will last for many years, as part of the trust in this currency, we strongly believe in its potential in the market. Thus it will recover from this bearish market and pump again. We have experienced skyrocketing prices. bitcoin by the end of 2017, most likely it will happen this year and we strongly believe once bitcoin will survive with very satisfying results from its users Smiley
riskarcher

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:21:16 PM

dont worry this is just temporary, Bitcoin will return to normal at the end of the year because the crypto market is increases every December and we know every year the value of bitcoin always increases so keep calm and still support bitcoin, for me bitcoin its like a moon because the moon will show its light in the dark

Al Malik

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:34:27 PM

from day to day bitcoin communities grow and thrive in community and bitcoin is the first and most popular more and more people are curious and know about bitcoin and it can be seen that bitcoin is very interested in community, and many are interested in community and i do not think bitcoin will lost popularity
frank2018

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:39:23 PM

Stability of bitcoin does not reflect on basis of 3 months. The past years you saw that bitcoin was at its peak right now what happens is normal. In the next months your will see bitcoin surging again in the market.
sekop

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:43:47 PM

I'm not sure bitcoin could lose its popularity. The use of Bitcoin is now increasingly widespread up to the world. Many people now start using bitcoins for transactions or for investments. Bitcoin has greatly helped the user's economy and bitcoin has improved the lives of its users better and more qualified and prosperous, the more evidence that more and more people are interested in joining bitcoin. So I think it is impossible for now bitcoin to lose its popularity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: