Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:39:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: G20 summit on crypto  (Read 215 times)
Jpt (OP)

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:07:20 PM

Member countries are bracing for regulatory discussion on cryptocurrencies at upcoming G20 Summit. Worries have already found their way among investors about the future of the crypto after the summit. There are worries like whether a blanket ban on the market will be imposed or what kind of regulations will be in place--tighter or favourable--in place. What is your take on it?
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:26:50 PM

The past struggles with the future. This event causes a great deal of excitement in the crypto-currency community. We will observe and hope
partyush

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:31:36 PM

G20 Summit 2018 day 2: Bitcoin an asset, subject to capital gains tax

As countries increasingly define cryptocurrencies as an asset instead of a currency, G20 summit 2018 is going to have a detailed discussion of this classification.

Read here: https://coingape.com/g20-summit-2018-debate-bitcoin-asset-vs-currency/
tosindesign

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:41:25 PM

G 20 meeting  one of the highlight is that crptocurrency regulation is out of the cards . there is no negative effect. We all expect increase after today ground final meeting. I will post more update with regards to this as soon as lay my hands on vital information
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:51:26 PM

Member countries are bracing for regulatory discussion on cryptocurrencies at upcoming G20 Summit. Worries have already found their way among investors about the future of the crypto after the summit. There are worries like whether a blanket ban on the market will be imposed or what kind of regulations will be in place--tighter or favourable--in place. What is your take on it?

Not only G20 but government, bank and another big whales begin worry about crypto. Their financial fund and circulating has big impact and mostly negative, make their value asset reduced, one by one player leave stock, currency and commodities for crypto market. If they don't anticipated this situation, their product will lost audiences, specially the bigger. Stay with crypto but never forget stop loss is the right option. Ignore G20, they are greedy player.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:57:31 PM

As we see exactly this summit decided that blockade will be useful in the future and there is nothing criminal there. And I support their decision because the future of this market
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:00:56 PM

BItcoin price is not moving big now, this is the reason why the scale is on the balance one, soon we will see if the leafy green or the red sea will be seen in the market.
This G20 summit will surely give a big impact with cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin.
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:05:35 PM

The past struggles with the future. This event causes a great deal of excitement in the crypto-currency community. We will observe and hope

The past must unite with the future. Let's be honest, cryptocurrency can not exist without the existence of regulators. Blockchain will change before it will be accepted by society, now it looks like the Internet of the 90's.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:10:30 PM

This summit really puts pressure on the altcoins and the price was pushed down. The sentiment were high and expectation also. Lo and behold when G20 was through and returned that crypto has no real effect on financial transaction within 20 minutes there was reversal that was witnessed and the altcoins has ever remain in the green. Hope this will the last of all the issues that will affect the market.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:12:43 PM

they decided to not kill crypto people. But one they they will start a big war against all crypto coins. this will start the 3rd war for sure.
Economic wars are always been the worst ones.
404edson

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:13:39 PM

Maybe after this huge event will be the most exciting part of the Crypocurrency history as they were making a regulatory of every existing Digital coins to promote a better and efficient service in which the community relies in their everyday's living. And too far for any violence or fraud activities thay can cause the breakdown of trust in real matter.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:19:12 PM

So the bloodbath is over?

The billionaires must have been partying after they bought thousands of BTC for themselves, this meeting I think is set up just so they can buy more cheap tokens and investors panic. I hope those who dump will still have the time to buy back as cheap as possible before the rest of those who withdraw are coming back again for the profit.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:24:09 PM

Im really glad that they found this technology a potential rather than a hindrance for their control. Hope this would continue and later on be regulated with both sides winning.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:24:21 PM

I hope with the G20 to talk about crypto can get a logical and real answer related to crypto, because now this crypto has become one that changed the world. if G20 does not approve of crypto or forbid crypto it will be very harmful and technological advances of the digital world will lose one of the best inventions of cryptocurrency.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:25:40 PM

i think  there is nothing to be afraid. corruption, fraud and money laudry  problem is not because cryptocurrency even thought its seems like cryptocurrency would be the best media for it. but from the start cryptocurrency is about transparancy and faster transaction there is good thing that would make cryptocurrency survive and we do know that blockchain is so usefull.  The conclusion is cryptocurrency would not die and nothing to be afraid from G20 Summit

fridkeller

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:30:38 PM

I've lost count of number of "G20 threads" I've seen today Smiley
I don't think it will make much influence on crypto.

I see 2 ways here:
  • Governments accept cryptos and try to control them
  • Governments try to ban crypto and crypto remain more or less private

There are pros and cons in every variant I think.
Abarov

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

Tomorrow we can see the movement at a price. I read several articles about the summit, and I agree with them. They also want to make money on this.
BTRIC
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

BTRIC: Innovate. Institute. Labs.

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:40:14 PM

I see 2 ways here:
  • Governments accept cryptos and try to control them
  • Governments try to ban crypto and crypto remain more or less private

For those of us that would like to see crypto as a payment method in every retail location, at every online store, as a method of paying employees and vendors, and for P2P payments, we must have government acceptance.  We will have it, government knows it cannot truly control cryptocurrency, so it will try to regulate aspects of it.

I believe some aspects could benefit from common-sense regulation.  I strongly support voluntary standards that could be implemented quickly as a tactic to improve some of the clear cases of fraud and/or stupid crap such as client-side JavaScript (lol).  Efforts such as this will help improve public, regulators, and lawmakers perceptions, increase adoption, as well as solving problems inside of the ecosystem instead of being mandated this or that.

Best regards,
Ben

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:57:05 PM

Everyone was watching this summit on crypto and was afraid that anything negative not comes from it and the summit go smoothly and everything is same at it was before. No negative news is also a positive for this market and it is now comes in green after this summit over.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
laracrofth

Activity: 374

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:59:57 PM

To my mind no negative news mean also neutral position, but not a positive thing for us. We all need to keep an eye on what politicians say about crypto.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: