Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:54:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is your understanding of crypto currency based upon?
It’s a means of fincial exchange no different to any other currency! - 8 (27.6%)
Don’t really understand it and don’t really care ! - 1 (3.4%)
It’s a means of hiding wealth and redistributing it around the planet! - 2 (6.9%)
We are breaking industries down into self regulating currencies that will enable the automating of our lives in a safe secure way! - 15 (51.7%)
A cunning plan by a bunch of bored computer nerds to rip off gullible fools a more advanced version of the stockmarket and a bit less blatant than a slot machine ! - 3 (10.3%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you See Crpto ?  (Read 581 times)
FarmerJohn2022 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:34:56 PM

No need to show off just choose which one is closest to your initial thoughts about crypto. No judgement as I am sure we are all coming around to which one is best 😇

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:05:28 PM

In my opinion crypto is the currency of the future and the users of this currency is very intelligent that's why they are using this currency i have seen bitcoin up and downs for last one year and i have come to know that it is highly volatile currency and those who can invest in this soon they have become more wealthy it is just because of bitcoin and the bitcoin is simple the world famous currency but the features of this currency are better than any other currency of the world.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:09:45 PM

I see crypto like totally new model in our life,specialy throw blockchain-future wich started already,for me its like internet many years ago, something new with make life easy

bob3772

Activity: 415

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:12:17 PM

I don't think that the explanations really cover everything, crypto is revolutionizing things and making businesses and governments accountable for their actions, in that it's giving back some of the power to the users.

tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:20:22 PM

I believe it will be used more in the future for online payments. It will not replace fiat which is too well established.
HartleyDrake

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:31:44 PM

No need to show off just choose which one is closest to your initial thoughts about crypto. No judgement as I am sure we are all coming around to which one is best 😇
AS

FINANCIAL FREEDOM and OPPORTUNITY
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:46:30 PM

Cryptocurrencies will really create a big change in the world, I can see this that the demand will not decrease but instead the demand will continue to rise as the days, months are passing by and it won't be possible that all countries will for sure accept bitcoin.

HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:50:35 PM

Dont care anymore. Water finds the way. I left the market like water behaivor. Many people are worried I am not.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:53:00 PM

Cryptocurrencies will really create a big change in the world, I can see this that the demand will not decrease but instead the demand will continue to rise as the days, months are passing by and it won't be possible that all countries will for sure accept bitcoin.
The people that use Bitcoin want Bitcoin to be used inside of a shop. More people will want to use Bitcoin if the person notices it somewhere.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:53:56 PM

The cryptocurrency is a nail in a capitalism coffin. It is what will give work to millions of people. It is what will beat out a support from under banks. It is what will reduce greed of the governments. It is what will make our life a little better.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:54:30 PM

As it is distrebuted, it still depnds on our trust on it. Blockchain technologies needs cryptocurrencies as a very important tool to continue the progress until make the synchrone of all elements of our lives. Keep trust for curiosity  Cool
Brothersav

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:57:28 PM

Monetising blockchain technology. The best blockchain will be more valuable hence why it carries a value.
I think there's a paradigm shift happening.. I think of it as patentened ideas that now hold value. Tokens that do sweet fuck all should not be worth a single dime- however platforms such as neo and eth are what value should be.

1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:59:24 PM

AS

FINANCIAL FREEDOM and OPPORTUNITY
I just use cryptocurrencies when paying for certain things online. I don't like to just use the coins for investing only.

OG member.
Brian Ray
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:01:49 PM

I see crypto currency as a good way to earn money until it spreads to the whole world. Later it will be much harder to earn. But it will be more convenient to live)
Midas111

Activity: 772
Merit: 105

Close the federal reserve

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:16:04 PM

as the basis of a new financial system that preserves and grows wealth for all participants. we are at the silly app phase now with mostly apps being touted as currency(they are not).  In a huge haystack of nonsense there are real cryptocurrencies using dlt and blockchain ledgers at their highest form, immutable, counterfeit proof, capped supply currencies that rise in value against fiat currencies, providing a portable, safe means of storing and transferring wealth without intermediaries and without government induced dilutionary loss. WAU Coin is the best example right now, and NUMA may surpass all if the market keeps tanking as it is priced in usd and not bitcoin

I enjoy working with the finest digital currency developers on earth
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 318
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:19:28 PM

The biggest vision i have of the crypto is that in this world has no color, no race, no nationality, not preconceptions, what counts is ambition to grow, to acquire knowledge and the will of success.
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:21:39 PM

I do not see the market going well now
 because investors are upset. The number of options in crypto money market is too much. everything hard to follow. the volume of money is very small. I hope everything will be better.
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:06:45 PM

None of the answers are suitable for me, because I believe that the cryptocurrencies is the tool through which innovative projects are implemented, thanks to ICO
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:15:41 PM

None of the answers are suitable for me, because I believe that the cryptocurrencies is the tool through which innovative projects are implemented, thanks to ICO

But two years before, you are in this forum means this wouldn't be your answer buddy. Bitcoin and blockchain give the revolution of using the money bro. There are plenty of the projects comes to market in the form ICO.
Long term to be successful is bitcoin should become a global payment option with legal approval bro.

I see crypto as a financial leader of any form money. Nothing can control it. It works as it is on using blockchain ledger.
singlecrytpo

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:32:59 PM

Always believed in crypto for what it stands for. Centralization=past
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: