Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:42:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICE ROCK MINING - SCAM!!!  (Read 19679 times)
Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 08:25:29 AM

1.  They are actually purchasing miners and are not a scam company.

LOL

Scam here is something that they knowingly inflated their business model and claimed things which don't look possible.
Yeah I take that back they are purchasing miners, that much is true but they are a SCAM company who misled investors and are not capable of providing a ROI to any investors unless you happen to own like 1 Million of the 15 Million ROCK2 which I am sure that their team does own as part of the (private sale)

ROI = Return on investment  since the payout is as far as i know per token you hold so if you hold 1 token or a million it will take the same time untill you get your money back.
You will NEVER see an ROI for this.   It costs around $1,200 for 1000 ROCK2 and for that for the first couple of months you will receive $1.20 for every 1000.  Shocked

So if you spent $5000.00 you will get a repayment of $5 for the next couple of months then after that multiply it by 3 when they get 1500 ASICS so your 5 Thousand dollar investment will see you earning a massive $25 per month.   

Total scam.

Im glad to see you finally got what we have been saying for many months.
Yeah I admit I trusted and defended them but when I saw the claims being made and worked it out I realized I had made a huge mistake, thankfully I was able to get out only 2k down. 

BTW I think they are using ICO money to artificially inflate the price as every time someone dumps it magically goes back to $0.30.  Either way they have scammed Millions out of people. 

The only ones left are those who kiss their asses on Telegram like PeterK and Cryptominingking or whatever that fools name is.  He has his tongue wedged so far up their asses they would need to ask him to remove it to take a dump.   Cheesy

Even funnier the idiot has 20 thousand ROCK2 and he is going to get a whopping $1.20 payment soon, it is so funny watching them in the Telegram talking about how great things are going to be when the reality is they will be lucky to ever see even half of the money they invested back in a lifetime.  Especially in a bear market and with difficulty climbing so high. 

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
Calidude

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 05:21:30 AM

Calidude, your maths is a bit wrong. You said it costs $1200 for 1000 rock2. It only costs $325.
Okay my bad.

If anyone is interested here is my Rock2 profit calculator that I made. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sK-JYICeL34HnVKGDic1l6Meeu3ombLwRrh-ro3l038/edit?usp=sharing (create a copy to edit it)

For the first payment of miners running for 22 days it should be around $0.00116 per token or $1.16 per 1000 tokens (hopefully it's not more than this or it means they are dipping into the ICO fund Tongue )

So if that is based on 500 ASICS running that means if someone invested, to make it a round figure $10,000.00 right now it they would get 31,250 ROCK2 which would see them receive a payment of roughly $31.25 each month this next couple of months. 

Then assuming they put the other (when they actually order them) 1500 ASICS online that return will increase 3x so they would receive at a maximum $93.75 per month. 

That is a total of 2000 ASICS right.   So times that by 5 to bring it up to 10 thousand ASICS assuming they can actually get that many purchased delivered and set up in the next 6 months that still gives you a return of $468.75 per month. 

So at that rate, not taking into account difficulty adjustments or BTC price increases/decreases in 4 to 6 months  you MIGHT receive Just under $500 per month.  So minimum of 2 years to break even if at all and even then that does not take into account the difficulty and the halving in May 2020.   

That is why I sold all of mine the chances of breaking even at all are next to zero.   You will not get rich because the difficulty as we get closer to halving is just going to explode, and yes that will increase the price of BTC, but even if it does 3 fold from where it is today, why risk maybe seeing some return on  your investment when with that same 10K you could buy just under 1.5 Bitcoins now?

Anyone who thinks they are going to "Moon" or get rich with IRM or ANY cloud mining service is kidding themselves.  I was kidding myself for a while but woke up and sold up and now have an extra BTC in my stockpile and about 20 ETH left over, feels good knowing I got out before being duped, although I was for a while luckly I purchased some more ROCK then dumped it again when the price rose. 

I believe they are using ICO money to inflate the price as no one would logically pay that price now as an investment it just does not make financial sense.  Also you going to be paid in ETH so all of the mined BTC is going straight to them, they will be using ETH from ICO to pay investors no way would they be stupid enough to exchange the BTC they mine as they like all of us know by the time the halving is here it will be worth a fortune.   

All this ICO has done is ensure that the creators become very rich and the investors will be left holding small bags of ETH.   

You cannot trust Russians/Kazaks with cloud mining services because eventually they all say.......fuck you to the investors and that is what is going to happen here . 

Sell up now while the price is higher and buy some BTC with it rather than risk it with these deceitful people.   

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:24:08 AM

When rock token 1 sale was going on then there was only one private investor who now became adviser in rock 2 token sale. I remember to watch their cave videos and they were all based on Kazakhstan border.
I fear that if they went scam then their team will be vulnerable to investors justice easily.
Viktorija Levi

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:49:12 AM

When rock token 1 sale was going on then there was only one private investor who now became adviser in rock 2 token sale. I remember to watch their cave videos and they were all based on Kazakhstan border.
I fear that if they went scam then their team will be vulnerable to investors justice easily.
at the very beginning it was known that  is not save to do business in such miserable countries due to their legislation. It is not save investment environment there for investors like us.
Calidude

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 05:37:16 AM

First payout is due tomorrow guys.

Token price is rising to all time highs.

Then sell you fools, SELL!

Sell they should indeed.

So now IRM investors are angry and rightfully so that on their payment day instead of receiving ETH as promised.
They are being paid ROCK2PAY tokens (LOL)   Which they then have to convert to ETH. 
This has confused many people and is also another lie which was told by IRM in their advertising and whitepaper.

And to make matters worse, many of the investors are shocked at the payout amounts they are getting.

And if you dare to speak negatively about IRM they will ban you in an instant, one guy invested 30K and received $50 as his first payment.  Given it will take them a few weeks to receive and install the next 1500 Asics he can expect a $150 per month payment when that is completed. 

Another a similar amount and was instantly banned when he complained about the payout amount. 

So for every $1000 Dollars invested you are currently receiving around $1.85 per MONTH!!!

What a fucken huge SCAM IRM is.  They are also pumping up the price themselves using either ICO money or money from their previous ETH mining operations.  So to any of you still invested in this mess I would take advantage of the fact they are pumping the token price and buying tokens and sell it back to them. 

With IRM a small loss is a big profit. 

There is a guy in their telegram who is a paid shill either that or the biggest ass kisser known to man named Peter K.

He even reports people who speaks negatively about IRM.  LOL.  So glad I got out of this huge scam.

My advise to current holders, sell now for a profit if you can, things are going to get much worse before they get better, if "Better" actually ever happens.

Sell and gtfo out of this scam. 

So to summarize, things IRM have done or said that are not right or outright lies.

1.  They based their repayment calculator to suck people in on a figure that was more than double the current BTC price (I was one of those sucked in but got out in time)

2.  They have lied about the payment methods and said the contract will pay you ETH.  That is not the truth and now you get some fucken weird rock2pay token which you then have to try and cash out for ETH.  (Another point, even if you invested $2000.00 most of your $3.50 payment is in GWEI fees.  LOL

3.  They are a dictatorship on Telegram and anyone who dares to even question something is banned.  They have had to un-ban many people after others have said hey he was joking or it was only a question etc.  But overall they do not give a shit about investors.

4.  Dias thinks he is a winner, he will be remembered as being a Conman who duped many investors. He also likes to brag that he is over 6 foot and can fight.   Cheesy

snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:13:03 AM

3.  They are a dictatorship on Telegram and anyone who dares to even question something is banned.  They have had to un-ban many people after others have said hey he was joking or it was only a question etc.  But overall they do not give a shit about investors.

Sorry mate but i cannot access their telegram group, i remember i was there but now i am no longer in that group, i even searched their group but it says it does not exist.  Shocked
iamisti

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:18:54 AM

Sorry mate but i cannot access their telegram group, i remember i was there but now i am no longer in that group, i even searched their group but it says it does not exist.  Shocked

It's because they blocked you Cheesy
I aggree with all of the things you guys saying about IRM team. What a joke team...
cmg95005

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:23:00 AM

Well I'm the so-called "idiot" with 20,000 ROCK2 tokens. The first payout I got was 0.114 Rock2Pay which can be converted to ETH in 1:1 ratio.

I think I've spent near 10,000 dollars on the ROCK2 tokens(average price $0.5). Currently they have 500 ASIC miners, will increase to 2000 miners as the next step, and the 2000 miners are about less than 10% spent of their ICO money.

So when it is running at full capacity, I'd expect 0.114x4x10=about 4.5 ETH/month. Given the current ETH price @$233, I'll be getting over 1000/month in payout. It's about 120% return annually when running at full capacity. I don't see this as a scam or bad investment, just takes some time.
Calidude

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 09:41:32 AM

Sorry mate but i cannot access their telegram group, i remember i was there but now i am no longer in that group, i even searched their group but it says it does not exist.  Shocked
What kind of company totally locks out anyone who was not in the Telegram during ICO?  

A very dubious one is the answer.  

They do not give a shit about the current investors as they are now blocking any potential new investors, not that many would invest now that they have seen the size of the payouts.   Cheesy

Well I'm the so-called "idiot" with 20,000 ROCK2 tokens. The first payout I got was 0.114 Rock2Pay which can be converted to ETH in 1:1 ratio.
So for your 20,000 ROCK2 tokens which at 50% Discount on ICO price cost you 10 Grand you received......wait for it...…...at whopping $27 dollars....at most.  

Do you feel proud?  LOL  $81.00 per month.  

So when it is running at full capacity, I'd expect 0.114x4x10=about 4.5 ETH/month. Given the current ETH price @$233, I'll be getting over 1000/month in payout. It's about 120% return annually when running at full capacity. I don't see this as a scam or bad investment, just takes some time.

Your figures are wrong and have not taken into account difficulty and price movements.  

At best you will receive $100 per month in 2 or 3 months time.   So in total your 10K will have given you around $400-$500 for a "cough" lifetime investment.  

When do you expect to make your money back, some time in 2023?

Difficulty will be through the roof next year leading up to the halving and you are better off selling up and buying 1.5 BTC now than trusting these liars with your hard earned money.  

They have lied about many things and continue to do so.  Want me to list some of their lies?   What the heck, just for you oh wise investor.

1.  They lied about the calculations on the website

2.  They lied about being paid in ETH and instead you are getting paid in ROCK2PAY a contract which THEY control, so they can cut off payments anytime they like, and just disappear from being online and your money is gone.....well it already is now anyway.

3.  They lied about opening the Telegram to new investors.

4.  They lied about the Cave itself, now they are using some dusty dirty shithole of a warehouse and have now gone against the whole concept of the "Cave Mining".  (BTW if you question this in the Telegram.....Instant Ban.  Have seen it 3 times now.  I chat with them and they think I am an investor.   Cheesy

5.  They continue to lie on their videos and to their investors and they ban people just for asking a question.  They ban or warn for anything that is not an ass-kissing post.   Ask Peter K.  LOL

So tell me why would you trust these guys if the whole project is smoke and mirrors and they keep changing and moving away from EVERYTHING in their Whitepaper.  That whole Whitepaper was just another LIE.  

I don't hate IRM, I think they are con artists who have deceived many people.......me included until I woke up but the problem is that they continue to LIE to their investors in the Telegram, every single day I read it there is bans, warnings, non-stop ass kissing and lots of promises and B.S from their monkey admins on there.  

Dias is a Criminal and so is Malik.  Do not be surprised to see them arrested one day.  

One last thing, one last LIE that I forgot, this new (actually old and rundown and full of dust and shit) warehouse they all of a sudden magically acquired from their electricity provider. (FOR FREE!!) Do you honestly believe that B.S?  

They have planned to use that space the whole time and the cave was just an ICO gimmick to sucker people in.  

Nothing is for free and power companies do not just giveaway their assets, and what happens if they want it back one day?

That will be their exit scam plan.  "Sorry guys but the power company says we can no longer use the warehouse, we are working hard to find a new location.......which will never come.  

They are liars and thieves and you might want to re-asses your investments.  The value of Rock2 token based on the payouts is worth around $0.05 at most, they are using ICO money to artificially inflate the price.  Why?   Because they cannot lose if they do, they hold many tokens, 8.5 M from ICO and every token they buy back is more hashing power they do not need to supply to investors.

They are playing the long con.  

If you cannot see that then you really need your head read.

IRM = Smoke and Mirrors, lies and deception.  

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:22:02 PM

lol you really did a full 180 from a few weeks ago Smiley

Not disagreeing just saying Smiley

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Master of Shitcoins

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:52:11 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 11:03:12 AM by Master of Shitcoins

Well, let's name the facts instead of claiming false accusations here.  Wink

They do not give a shit about the current investors as they are now blocking any potential new investors, not that many would invest now that they have seen the size of the payouts.   Cheesy
Actually this is a big lie, don't you watch their q&a? The whole profits of the team and investors are depending on the operations, 10% team, 50% investors. If you wasn't aware of this it's your fault, it's no suprise, Icerock has said this very often.

So for your 20,000 ROCK2 tokens which at 50% Discount on ICO price cost you 10 Grand you received......wait for it...…...at whopping $27 dollars....at most.  

Your figures are wrong and have not taken into account difficulty and price movements.  

At best you will receive $100 per month in 2 or 3 months time.   So in total your 10K will have given you around $400-$500 for a "cough" lifetime investment.  

Do you know the word risk? Give me a name of any mining company offering better payouts that IRM - you'll find none! Because all other are not profitable or keep the profits for themselves. Remember the difficulty how high it got! Ther are many capitalist miners just mining and keeping all the profits for themselves. We don't need these capitalist, centralized miners, they are not better than the current rich idiots. Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S00MWI3YeP4
Dou you support such an egoisic behaviour? If I read your comments I get the impression that you do. We need companies like IRM to make a decentralized project and give profits to normal people. We don't need centralized mining farms controlling everything!!!!

Difficulty will be through the roof next year leading up to the halving and you are better off selling up and buying 1.5 BTC now than trusting these liars with your hard earned money.  
The only liar here is you in addition making investment advices based on lies.  Roll Eyes

They have lied about many things and continue to do so.  Want me to list some of their lies?   What the heck, just for you oh wise investor.

snip
You definitely haven't any exprience of doing such an large scale project and can't imagine what it takes for efforts.  Roll Eyes

And in addition you know nothing about crypto market in general. It's a surprise for you that 400% ROI isn't possible in the current market situation? Yeah? Have you looked up how the 400% werde calculated? I assume no  Roll Eyes
Market conditions have changed drastically, this is no surprise after BTC price spike in December.

These comments are speaking for themselves, that you would keep your plans until you crash in total, the movement of the farm to the warehouse is a great decision, they will expand it into a large scale operation saving costs for maintenance and make it a huge operation sharing the profits to everyone. We need such projects to keep mining decentralized instead of capitalist money maker farms.

5.  They continue to lie on their videos and to their investors
Watch it again, your imagination is just amazing. You should become a truther.

Ask Peter K.  LOL
At least he is more educated it crypto business.

I don't hate IRM, I think they are con artists who have deceived many people.......me included until I woke up but the problem is that they continue to LIE to their investors in the Telegram, every single day I read it there is bans, warnings, non-stop ass kissing and lots of promises and B.S from their monkey admins on there.  

Dias is a Criminal and so is Malik.  Do not be surprised to see them arrested one day.  

That will be their exit scam plan.  "Sorry guys but the power company says we can no longer use the warehouse, we are working hard to find a new location.......which will never come.  
How ignorant can someone be? They will never exit-scam, please stop telling your wishes! If they are scammers they would have already taken the money, now they are beginning the operations it's obvious that they are not interested to do a scam. They are well known, pictures and videos everywhere now, a scam would have taken them to prison, even direct after ICO.
Another investor visited IRM and a video will come out soon! Let's see your lies when this video is out, maybe you say it's a fake person, Dias in a costume or something like this.  Cheesy Cheesy

I recommend everyone to watch this video and make your own opinion, if they are scammers. You'll not find any better mining project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V51w6U4XMA

Let's tame all shitcoins!
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:22:03 PM

Well, let's name the facts instead of claiming false accusations here.  Wink

They do not give a shit about the current investors as they are now blocking any potential new investors, not that many would invest now that they have seen the size of the payouts.   Cheesy
Actually this is a big lie, don't you watch their q&a? The whole profits of the team and investors are depending on the operations, 10% team, 50% investors. If you wasn't aware of this it's your fault, it's no suprise, Icerock has said this very often.

Do you feel proud?  LOL  $81.00 per month. 

At best you will receive $100 per month in 2 or 3 months time.   So in total your 10K will have given you around $400-$500 for a "cough" lifetime investment. 

Do you know the word risk? Give me a name of any mining company offering better payouts that IRM - you'll find none! Because all other are not profitable or keep the profits for themselves. Remember the difficulty how high it got! Ther are many capitalist miners just mining and keeping all the profits for themselves. We don't need these capitalist, centralized miners, they are not better than the current rich idiots. Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S00MWI3YeP4
Dou you support such an egoisic behaviour? If I read your comments I get the impression that you do. We need companies like IRM to make a decentralized project and give profits to normal people. We don't need centralized mining farms controlling everything!!!!

The only liar here is you in addition making investment advices based on lies.  Roll Eyes

They have lied about many things and continue to do so.  Want me to list some of their lies?   What the heck, just for you oh wise investor.

snip
You definitely haven't any exprience of doing such an large scale project and can't imagine what it takes for efforts.  Roll Eyes

And in addition you know nothing about crypto market in general. It's a surprise for you that 400% ROI isn't possible in the current market situation? Yeah? Have you looked up how the 400% werde calculated? I assume no  Roll Eyes
Market conditions have changed drastically, this is no surprise after BTC price spike in December.

These comments are speaking for themselves, that you would keep your plans until you crash in total, the movement of the farm to the warehouse is a great decision, they will expand it into a large scale operation saving costs for maintenance and make it a huge operation sharing the profits to everyone. We need such projects to keep mining decentralized instead of capitalist money maker farms.

5.  They continue to lie on their videos and to their investors
Watch it again, your imagination is just amazing. You should become a truther.

Ask Peter K.  LOL

Dias is a Criminal and so is Malik.  Do not be surprised to see them arrested one day. 

That will be their exit scam plan.  "Sorry guys but the power company says we can no longer use the warehouse, we are working hard to find a new location.......which will never come. 
How ignorant can someone be? They will never exit-scam, please stop telling your wishes! If they are scammers they would have already taken the money, now they are beginning the operations it's obvious that they are not interested to do a scam. They are well known, pictures and videos everywhere now, a scam would have taken them to prison, even direct after ICO.
Another investor visited IRM and a video will come out soon! Let's see your lies when this video is out, maybe you say it's a fake person, Dias in a costume or something like this.  Cheesy Cheesy

I recommend everyone to watch this video and make your own opinion, if they are scammers. You'll not find any better mining project: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V51w6U4XMA

erm who are u ?

They calculated potential future btc rises into their roi calculations u know any other company that has done this ? Not only did they advertise with 400% while many of us told them their Calculator was misleading using btc @ 11k while it was @ 7 or 8k they also Doubled down after the big drops  they said 700% roi and btc would go through the Roof this summer. all things you can speculate on but they where singing the gospel like it was guaranteed while being told serveral times that was insane.

They advertised with "special" miners none else had that where giving 30 usd + a day roi  something that might have been possible for about 1.3 seconds at btcs highpoint.

They have misrepisented everything all over the place .. remember their 20% operational costs ?  10% for team 50% investors and 20% reinvest ? i tried many times to explain to them that 20% is not a constand in this buisness one day it may be 100 bucks the next 200 or 50 but they stuck to their theory .. however now 2.5cents per KWH isnt covered by the 20%   Who is paying the difference have they came out publicly to explain ?

They grossly underestimated the work and grossly overestimated their earnings they come accross like never having managed a buisness of this size. addressing the "haters" in that video was a big laugh.

tmfp's  Post one page back sums everything up very well and thats why it was quickly deleted from their thread.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Calidude

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 03:01:41 AM

lol you really did a full 180 from a few weeks ago Smiley

Not disagreeing just saying Smiley

Yes I did and it is a fair call.

I admit I was blinded by greed and potential profits.  Once I realized their whole ICO is built on a foundation of lies I soon changed my position.

Having a self moderated (Censorship) ICO thread should have been the 1st red flag but I missed it, thankfully I did not miss the most important ones before it was too late and that is the payout amounts.   Cheesy

Calidude

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 03:51:16 AM

Well, let's name the facts instead of claiming false accusations here.  Wink
Oh look a fanboy.  More than happy to talk "facts" about IRM here.  Also happy to talk about IRM's false "facts" that totally contradict their Whitepaper and their project in general.  You okay with that or do your eyes only read what they want to see?

So you think that I was telling a lie about the Telegram not being open?  Well at the time of posting it was not, they have since re-opened it and probably closed it again, who knows.  But what I said is true by blocking/distancing themselves from new investors they are harming the current investors chances of profit, so there was never a lie just plain facts.  Ouch that must hurt. 

Do you know the word risk?
Do you know the word Shill?

Give me a name of any mining company offering better payouts that IRM -
How about you give me the name of one that pays out worse than IRM?  There was a guy who recently posted for his $10000.00 USD investment he received a massive $25.00 for the Month.  LOL. 

Based on that alone the ROCK2 tokens value is actually at about $0.05 USD. 

you'll find none! Because all other are not profitable or keep the profits for themselves. Remember the difficulty how high it got! Ther are many capitalist miners just mining and keeping all the profits for themselves. We don't need these capitalist, centralized miners, they are not better than the current rich idiots. Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S00MWI3YeP4
Blah blah blah.  What was that rant even about?  Sorry but not even going to dignify that dribble with a relevant reply, because there is none.

The only liar here is you in addition making investment advices based on lies.  Roll Eyes
I notice with a slight smile that while you are calling me a liar for posting IRM's lies you conveniently did not quote said lies, and why would that be?   We both know the answer to that, it is because what I posted is the truth, they have lied many times and continue to do so.  Fool.   Cheesy

You definitely haven't any exprience of doing such an large scale project and can't imagine what it takes for efforts.  Roll Eyes

And in addition you know nothing about crypto market in general. It's a surprise for you that 400% ROI isn't possible in the current market situation? Yeah? Have you looked up how the 400% werde calculated? I assume no  Roll Eyes

LOL Now I know for sure, from your not so quite correct English in those last few sentence's and the fact that you referenced "how hard the work is" that you are from their team, which one are you?  Haydar?  Ugar?  Fucken Radar?   Cheesy

Ask Peter K.  LOL
Really?  I was not aware that shilling and ass-licking was a precursor for education in Crypto.   

How ignorant can someone be? They will never exit-scam, please stop telling your wishes!
Uh Oh.  Your English again.  Please if you are going to try and come across as a "random investor" defending his investment, please ask a native English speaker to play the part next time, not that I or anyone else will not see through the bullshit, but it would make it slightly harder.   Wink

Also got to love your comment there.  "They will never exit-scam" Said no one ever who has been in Crypto more than 6 months.   Cheesy

If they are scammers they would have already taken the money, now they are beginning the operations it's obvious that they are not interested to do a scam. They are well known, pictures and videos everywhere now, a scam would have taken them to prison, even direct after ICO.
Another investor visited IRM and a video will come out soon! Let's see your lies when this video is out, maybe you say it's a fake person, Dias in a costume or something like this.  Cheesy Cheesy

I recommend everyone to watch this video and make your own opinion, if they are scammers. You'll not find any better mining project: REMOVED SHIT PROPOGANDA LINK

As I have said repeatedly I never believed them to be scammers in the sense that they will not start mining, and so far this has proven to be true.  That however does not preclude them from suddenly stopping payouts now does it?  Not that anyone would notice a payout missing they are that small.

You see, as I have said earlier, these guys (you) are playing the long-con (Look up the Kasak term).

It will play out something like this, as time goes buy and more miners are slowly put on board, HOPEFULLY the honest investors will realize this whole thing is a sham.   Why is it a sham?  There are many many reasons, most of which I have previously listed in the lies which you conveniently left out when quoting me. 

So I think the scenario will play out like this, they will continue to buy more miners and keep mining (at a location not known to anyone....(that does help when you do exit btw) and then they will play the difficulty card or that the "FREE" facility they have been "Given by the electricity company" cough cough.......bullshit, is now no longer available and they will then say we hope to move to new location soon with blah blah.....and you will never ever hear from  you/them again. 

Meanwhile they have all this time they/you are profiting from exploiting investors, all the investors have done is given them the ability to build their own mining operation and long after they have stopped paying it will still be running. 

Why are they paying in ETH........Actually strike that, they lied about that as well and are paying through their own 3rd token which THEY CONTROL. So they can pull the plug anytime.

Also they were previously ETH miners so every small payment sent to IRM investors is not even coming from the BTC operations they have their own large bags of ETH that is what they are using for payment and the BTC will be kept like gold and investors will not see ANY of the BTC.   

Which reminds me, while you are pointing fingers and mentioning other mining providers name one that mines BTC and does not pay out in BTC, unless the user specifically requests a different coin or algo?   Another Red Flag.

I will finish now buy doing the honors of re-quoting the lies thus far that they have put forth, feel free to point out ANY part of these lies which are incorrect.   I bet you cannot because they are all fact you idiot.   Cheesy

The lies..........Updated version. 

1.  They lied about the calculations on the website. FACT Still a lie they told investors and always will be.

2.  They lied about being paid in ETH and instead you are getting paid in ROCK2PAY a contract which THEY control, so they can cut off payments anytime they like, and just disappear from being online and your money is gone.....well it already is now anyway.   FACT Still a lie they told investors and always will be.

3.  They lied about opening the Telegram to new investors. FACT.  At the time but they do not like people asking questions so maybe it has been closed again, either way they lied about opening it. 

4.  They lied about the Cave itself, now they are using some dusty dirty shithole of a warehouse and have now gone against the whole concept of the "Cave Mining".   FACT Still a lie they told investors and always will be.

5.  They continue to lie on their videos and to their investors and they ban people just for asking a question.  They ban or warn for anything that is not an ass-kissing post.   Ask Peter K.  LOL

FACT.  And I have screenshots of many of their banning's of people for simply asking a question.
  Want me to post them here?  Or would you say I photoshopped the whole thing?   Cheesy

One more lie I forgot to add, and this one is the most obvious one and still on their ANN thread.  "Lifetime Profit"Tell me how that is not a straight up lie?

If I were 18 now and invested in IRM do you seriously think that when I am 85 I would still be receiving a profit from BTC mining?   Cheesy   So yep, lets make that lie number 6. 

And these lies are not small white lies or inconsequential lies they are lies that are totally against what their own Whitepaper said, especially when it comes to Cave mining and the ETH payments.  Why any fool would invest with these shysters is beyond me. 

I await your reply to refute the lies they have told.   Roll Eyes

sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:26:38 PM

Id like to know how the short coming in the 20% operating costs is paid.

Master of Shitcoins

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:24:30 PM

Oh look a fanboy.
Oh look a hater.

So you think that I was telling a lie about the Telegram not being open?  Well at the time of posting it was not, they have since re-opened it and probably closed it again, who knows.  But what I said is true by blocking/distancing themselves from new investors they are harming the current investors chances of profit, so there was never a lie just plain facts.  Ouch that must hurt.  
It was changed into in private chat, only admins could add someone. The reason why this was done were idiots with Telegram fake accounts advertising other projects. It's now open again, not closed. It was never to block new investors, you have to blame the fake account creators here.

Do you know the word risk?
Do you know the word Shill?
Do you know the word hater?

How about you give me the name of one that pays out worse than IRM?  There was a guy who recently posted for his $10000.00 USD investment he received a massive $25.00 for the Month.  LOL.  
LOL!! If you don't know the big names in cloudmining you have to educate yourself. Ask Peter K. LOL.

Blah blah blah.  What was that rant even about?  Sorry but not even going to dignify that dribble with a relevant reply, because there is none.
Ahaha, I got you there, think about it  Wink

I notice with a slight smile that while you are calling me a liar for posting IRM's lies you conveniently did not quote said lies, and why would that be?
Look below.

LOL Now I know for sure, from your not so quite correct English in those last few sentence's and the fact that you referenced "how hard the work is" that you are from their team, which one are you?  Haydar?  Ugar?  Fucken Radar?
LOL, thanks for the compliments, maybe I'll try to apply for admin job there. If they see my "hard work" here I will possibly have success.

Just kidding, there are others in first line to become admin. But this comment shows that your imagination is really huge, just the same like in your lies about IRM.

Really?  I was not aware that shilling and ass-licking was a precursor for education in Crypto.
Really?  I was not aware that telling lies and hating were a precursor for education in Crypto.  Wink

Also got to love your comment there.  "They will never exit-scam" Said no one ever who has been in Crypto more than 6 months.
LOL, quoted for reference. I'll come back to you next year.

So I think the scenario will play out like this, they will continue to buy more miners and keep mining (at a location not known to anyone....(that does help when you do exit btw) and then they will play the difficulty card or that the "FREE" facility they have been "Given by the electricity company" cough cough.......bullshit, is now no longer available and they will then say we hope to move to new location soon with blah blah.....and you will never ever hear from  you/them again.
Your imagination again, IRM is no scam  Roll Eyes

Which reminds me, while you are pointing fingers and mentioning other mining providers name one that mines BTC and does not pay out in BTC, unless the user specifically requests a different coin or algo?   Another Red Flag.
Are you doing any research?
Miner One https://minerone.io/
Togacoin https://togacoin.com/
Securix https://www.securix.io/

I will finish now buy doing the honors of re-quoting the lies thus far that they have put forth, feel free to point out ANY part of these lies which are incorrect.   I bet you cannot because they are all fact you idiot.  

I, the "idiot", will finish now by doing the honors of stating your lies as lies

Your lies..........Updated version.

1.  They lied about the calculations on the website. FACT Still a lie they told investors and always will be.
This was never a lie, it was calculated at BTC 14.500$ and difficulty from January. If you expect the same market conditions after a half year, you should look at BTC price and mining difficulty. How this was calculated was publicly available, you just have to click it. It's still there.  Cheesy

2.  They lied about being paid in ETH and instead you are getting paid in ROCK2PAY a contract which THEY control, so they can cut off payments anytime they like, and just disappear from being online and your money is gone.....well it already is now anyway.   FACT Still a lie they told investors and always will be.
They changed it to avoid sending ETH to wallets nobody has access to. I don't get it what you have against it, it saves money because it makes no sense to send it to lost wallets.

3.  They lied about opening the Telegram to new investors. FACT.  At the time but they do not like people asking questions so maybe it has been closed again, either way they lied about opening it.
LOOOL!! You are totally wrong, it's open again since few days. Check it!

4.  They lied about the Cave itself, now they are using some dusty dirty shithole of a warehouse and have now gone against the whole concept of the "Cave Mining".   FACT Still a lie they told investors and always will be.
Changing the location if there comes up a better one makes you calling it a lie? You must be a good business partner. Cave is still owned and used by them for phase 1.

5.  They continue to lie on their videos and to their investors and they ban people just for asking a question.  They ban or warn for anything that is not an ass-kissing post.   Ask Peter K.  LOL
For you everything they say is a lie. Ask Peter K. LOL  Wink

Thanks for this nice talk showing that IRM is a legit business and a discussion about facts is not possible with haters. In bear markets might be some issues in mining and it's difficult to deal with, but IRM is definitely no scam. I'm open to constructive criticism, but calling every change a scam even it's good for investors is just ridiculous.

Id like to know how the short coming in the 20% operating costs is paid.
I don't know the numbers, but I if it should get worse they will be taken from 20% reinvestment, said IRM in their last video. Maybe Dias will have a statement in their ANN. If you want I can ask this.

Let's tame all shitcoins!
Calidude

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 05:29:58 AM

The IRM scam just gets bigger and bigger. 

Not only is there 100% proof that the following is all lies.

1.  They lied about the calculations on the website. 

2.  They lied about being paid in ETH.  The proof of this lie is in their own Whitepaper

3.  They lied about the Cave itself, now they are using some dusty dirty shithole of a warehouse and have now gone against the whole concept of the "Cave Mining".

A further lie to the above lie #3 is that they had previously told investors that the 500 ASICS were installed "In the Cave".  They have never intended on being (ICE ROCK CAVE MINING) the whole concept was a marketing sham.  Yes I fell for it but thank god I got out when I still could, so many people going to lose their pants over this shit show. 

4.  They have also lied about "Lifetime Profit".   See below for proof. 

Not that anyone with half a brain cannot work out that with difficulty rising and the biggest mining companies have stopped paying people (but continue to mine of course) as will IRM when their payouts become so little that people will just dump their tokens.

(Free Hint)  Dump yours now before everyone else realizes what is going on.

This will be part of their exit strategy.   Oh we never stopped paying you, its just that the difficulty is so high now that your payments are in the negative. 

But you have that valuable Rock2 token.  Which currently pays $1.32 per 1000 Tokens.   Shocked

Now they are also asking users to vote (And again go against everything they have said in whitepaper) and they want to sell cloud mining contracts.  LOL.   

So the small amount of hash power they have will be shared with random investors who will also loose their money if they deal with these shysters. 

Finally, here is proof from an admin on the chat, have highlighted it in Red where they even admit after 3 years the whole operation is fucked.  But still "Lifetime Profits" LMFAO.

And if you think that screenshot of the Telegram chat is photoshopped, do a keyword search for "expending" I am sure not many would spell expanding that way.  So will be interesting to see who gets to it first, and will they delete that admission of 3 years or will they leave it up saying it was an error?   Roll Eyes

Hey Dias, before you delete this from the ANN like you do every other post that is not kissing your ass, why don't you Man Up and answer the questions and refute the allegations?

Do you really not want your investors to see the truth?  Pussy.   Cheesy

Marcel Beliveau

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:28:32 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 01:39:18 PM by Marcel Beliveau

Your message is a bit rude.

1/
Actually, the mine was not part of a marketing plan....They just really thought that it was possible to install ASICS there. So why they didn't do so ? I think they realized that because of moisture and dust it would really decrease the lifetime of the ASICS.

2/
As soon as the vote for contract mining has been released, i for sure tried to explain on the telegram channel that we should all vote "NO" if it's linked with Rock2 project. Otherwise, it would be disadvantageous for ROCK2 holders....and it would bring the mess : not possible anymore to track if our payouts are correct according to the size of the farm. So Dias banned me Grin (even if i was polite) and said that this mining contracts would be something different than ROCK2 tokens (a kind of separate project). I don't know if he said that because he really thought it from the beginning or if he realized after submitting the vote that he was trying too hard to fuck us. I think the 2nd variant is the right one.

When the vote was released, i was consulting this telegram page....I was very surprised to see that more than 20 Yes appeared very very quickly. during the first minutes the "Yes" was winning. I strongly suppose that all colleagues of IRM company where asked to say "YES" as soon as the vote was submitted (to establish a "trend")...Hopefully the "NO" has largely won.

4/
They must last 3 years at least (new piece of information for me). Otherwise some investors (specially the last investors of phase2) will never get a payback equal to the amount they invested. I don't know laws in KZK, but if you do foundraising and deliberately don't complete the conditions to give a chance to the investors to get a payback, it's not legal in some countries.
Actually, investing in ROCK2 ICO was not a good idea...but buying ROCK2 tokens when the tokens became tradeable on the exchange (at this time the price was very low) was maybe not such a bad investment.

So I repeat, to my opinion, they didn't want to scam at the beginning. It's just that due to their huge lack of experience, the project has not run as smooth as foreseen. It can only be better now (and will be i think).

IRM is risky for sure, but still think it's possible to make some profits with this project.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:15:24 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 06:02:48 PM by sluppy

1/
Actually, the mine was not part of a marketing plan....They just really thought that it was possible to install ASICS there. So why they didn't do so ? I think they realized that because of moisture and dust it would really decrease the lifetime of the ASICS.

2/
As soon as the vote for contract mining has been released, i for sure tried to explain on the telegram channel that we should all vote "NO" if it's linked with Rock2 project. Otherwise, it would be disadvantageous for ROCK2 holders....and it would bring the mess : not possible anymore to track if our payouts are correct according to the size of the farm. So Dias banned me Grin (even if i was polite) and said that this mining contracts would be something different than ROCK2 tokens (a kind of separate project). I don't know if he said that because he really thought it from the beginning or if he realized after submitting the vote that he was trying too hard to fuck us. I think the 2nd variant is the right one.

When the vote was released, i was consulting this telegram page....I was very surprised to see that more than 20 Yes appeared very very quickly. during the first minutes the "Yes" was winning. I strongly suppose that all colleagues of IRM company where asked to say "YES" as soon as the vote was submitted (to establish a "trend")...Hopefully the "NO" has largely won.

4/
They must last 3 years at least (new piece of information for me). Otherwise some investors (specially the last investors of phase2) will never get a payback equal to the amount they invested. I don't know laws in KZK, but if you do foundraising and deliberately don't complete the conditions to give a chance to the investors to get a payback, it's not legal in some countries.
Actually, investing in ROCK2 ICO was not a good idea...but buying ROCK2 tokens when the tokens became tradeable on the exchange (at this time the price was very low) was maybe not such a bad investment.

So I repeat, to my opinion, they didn't want to scam at the beginning. It's just that due to their huge lack of experience, the project has not run as smooth as foreseen. It can only be better now (and will be i think).

IRM is risky for sure, but still think it's possible to make some profits with this project.

No one that bought the ICO will make any money.

The cave was definitely part of their marketing strategy they where told many times about dust moisture  etc etc but nono they knew best  the cave would not have to pay for any cooling equipment remember ?

These cloud contracts how the hell would that work they dont have the hash power to pay their ICO customers and they want to Sell hashpower ? im confused or rather Amazed. So now they would sell cloud contracts take in some more money and then dissapear ..

Calidude

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 04:50:34 AM

So it is okay for a company to scam/mislead/trick investors and go against everything in their whitepaper and business model, but you are worried about me being "A bit rude"?

Cheesy
1/
Look at the name of their project you fool, the mine was always THE feature of their marketing, low temps etc.  How blinded/ignorant are you?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: