Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:28:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which bounty going scam  (Read 470 times)
tonyosa

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:50:15 PM

so sad wasteing ones time on trash.i back check is always a good idea
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
riderinred

Activity: 162
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:27:37 PM

I personally have never encountered a scam bounty.
In general, it is a good idea to approach a bounty in which you want to invest more work like an ICO you want to invest in (because most bounties are from ICOs)
So if you would be confident to spend money on the ICO, because the whitepaper and team look solid, then participating in the bounty should also be a safe call.

Good luck to you all!

You are your worst enemy and your best ally.
I am just some guy with a keyboard.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:56:01 PM

I want to know bounty programs also scam because i was join 2 different programs both are is over but after 1 month i still not receive anything .how we  know which bounty programs is good or not scam

First of all, you should tell us on which two programs did you participate so that we can study and tell you whats going on there.
Secondly bounties programs are usually for the ICO and we have to wait even more than a month to get our rewards and coins so it is not a big deal. A scam is only if you get a coin and it is not listed anywhere and you cant even sell it .  Sad
gigtricks
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:55:48 AM

One and the most important thing to consider is to always look at the project, their ICO ratings and the extremely important thing is to check if they already have a working product? Do they have an already paying customers? These are the early sign of filtering good projects from bad projects.

Another thing for any project is to check their main website age? If they have working product surely they are working for quite some time! check their domain age from whois and verify if they are legit. Although there is no guarantee at all in this process but these are the early signs for you to take a decision.
DrewXland

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:28:51 PM

Like a previous poster said, you probably won't encounter many scam bounties as these people will get shut down on a regular basis. What you will encounter is a bounty where the token will go post ICO and totally crash as everyone sells their coins and buyers dry up. These will feel like scam platforms, but really they just aren't making an impact with buyers.

So choose your bounties wisely. If the platform can function without the token, then stay away!
donskova29

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:51:12 PM

я yчacтвyю в бayнти yжe 3 мecяц и нe пoлyчилa ни oднoй выплaты.Ужe чтo-тo pyки oпycкaютcя.
Get_Rich

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:33:57 PM

I am as a beginner in this bitcointalk world, I would like to ask if there is any characteristic of certain characteristics for bounty scam? Please explain. Thank you in advance for your reply.
DrewXland

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:18:35 PM

I am as a beginner in this bitcointalk world, I would like to ask if there is any characteristic of certain characteristics for bounty scam? Please explain. Thank you in advance for your reply.

If the ICO is a scam, then so will the bounty. To assess a ICO and its bounty consider:

1. An inexperienced team
If the team is comprised of individuals that lack experience or gravity in the crypto sector, then this can be a warning. The presence of venture capture capitalist known in the field should be a big green light – without these individuals, then this could be cause for concern.
2. No use case for the token
If the token can be replaced by Ether or BTC, then it’s not really needed.
3. Poor community on Bitcointalk or Telegram
Community can make or break a coin.
4. No signs of a major exchange
This one is a tough one. Platforms during the ICO are not allowed to talk about exchanges for legal reasons so you have to consider many threads to take a view on whether it is likely to make it onto a big exchange (consider community size, backers, whitepaper, team aims). Getting on the Binances and Bittrexs really does benefit the early investor.
5. Public sale is too long
It’s better to raise 100% of $15 USD than 50% of $50 million USD.

Don't waste your time on scam platforms !
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:32:21 AM

That's just the reason i joined bounties of trusted manager on the forum, just like smauni handling medichain bounty, i do follow all his bounties....
hoanghai101296

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:45:11 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 06:21:34 AM by hoanghai101296

Me too. To participate in Bounty or Airdrop, please check carefully before joining, to avoid cheating, please refer to the Coin or Ico evaluation site if more people are interested, you should join.
This is one of the coin reviews I like the most
Web here
Hope it will help you
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:19:41 AM

Has it been 1 month since the end of the bounty? First of all, check to see if you are on the bounty list of hunters, then look when the distribution of tokens is promised. If the distribution has already passed, and nothing has been added to you, then write to the campaign manager. But, of course, if nothing has come to anyone and everyone is writing that it is a scam, then most likely it is ...

Zulfiyan

Activity: 360

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:19:05 PM

Bounty going scam if the official telegram inactive and the admin not responding to answers questions from member, And if ico end distribution still not paying. You also can check at whitepaper and roadmap, be carefully
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:59:09 PM

Recently Bounties has developed a lot of ways to scam people in the cryptocurrency community. Nowadays the scam bounties are the ones responding to questions quickly. They even go to an extent of distributing coins to investors and participants a good example is CRESTONIUM ICO. Am just confused don't know how to know scam ICO nowadays. I will advice all investors and participants to be extremely careful good luck!
3BCcash

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:28:18 AM

I want to know bounty programs also scam because i was join 2 different programs both are is over but after 1 month i still not receive anything .how we  know which bounty programs is good or not scam

I also wanted to really know this but with the threads and posts that I read, I think its almost impossible to know which ICOs are a scam. The only thing to do to lessen the chances of participating in bad or scam ICOs is to look for credible managers.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:31:02 AM

How will I know which bounty to trust, if I am to join?
They are some trusted bounty manager you need to always do their bounty like the one handling medichain, colorlessk of bountyhive and amazix team bounty...
DrewXland

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:51:51 AM

There’s nothing worse than working hard on a bounty and getting paid
Peanuts. There’s a few where I worked hard and got very little. An example would be
arc block. In the end they paid me something like 1o usd per blog post and a couple of cent
per tweet. I got about 4o usd in the end for months of work. Bearing in mind my blog gets 39k plus global visitors per month and potentially I could have made them over 3ok usd from sales it’s a kick in the cahoonies - this is what u have to deal with sometimes.
jmaseved

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:34:43 AM

I also need this knowledge to avoid the later participation in the reward activities to be cheated!

Reward activities are important activities to earn a free token!
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:42:15 AM

I want to know bounty programs also scam because i was join 2 different programs both are is over but after 1 month i still not receive anything .how we  know which bounty programs is good or not scam
Perhaps, you just weren't lucky and you chose a company that didn't raise enough funds for ICO. I would like to advise you to participate in bounty-projects, which administration team - AmaZix!
DrewXland

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:32:12 PM

AmaZix do run professional bounties and can always be contactable for issues. They respond in a quick, timely and effective manner so these bounties can be replied upon to get a fair pay out. Obviously they can't guarantee that the team behind the coin actually pays, but you won't get shafted by them in the bounty process if you play by the rules. One thing to consider when taking part in  AmaZix bounties is that they are pretty rigorous on content bounties so don't think you will get paid for creating low-quality content! Read their guidelines and you should be putting yourself in a good place to get the final payment.
novelinabarta

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:33:40 PM

i planned to join bounty and then bounty who accepts newbie is a scam,,

i hope bitcointalk can filter scam bounty soon...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: