Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:01:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: User sjefdeklerk is spamming FUD news  (Read 356 times)
BillyBobZorton (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:37:23 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;threads;u=1474678;sa=showPosts

This is ridiculous, similar to kwuckduck insanity but with even less effort, at least kwukduck is hilarious.

This is exactly how a bitter panic seller looks like. These guys obviously sold the bottom, and are now trying to get the price as low as possible to get back in. Luckily, they have no weight in the market... I don't know why they even bother spamming these FUD news.

Just ignore the FUDsters, we are going to all time high this year, buy the dip.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitserve
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1464

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:40:22 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;threads;u=1474678;sa=showPosts

This is ridiculous, similar to kwuckduck insanity but with even less effort, at least kwukduck is hilarious.

This is exactly how a bitter panic seller looks like. These guys obviously sold the bottom, and are now trying to get the price as low as possible to get back in. Luckily, they have no weight in the market... I don't know why they even bother spamming these FUD news.

Confirmed.

And, as every time such obvious shills appear, the price starts recovering.

19VBmRQVqrtNTGiwngZutwREagcKxJgVZM
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:02:59 PM
Merited by suchmoon (1)

He seems to pop up everywhere spewing something claiming the end of bitcoin and encouraging everyone else to sell. The thing that these guys don't realise is it's so obvious, why else would they be here trying to encourage everyone to sell if they truly believed it was the end of bitcoin? Because they're just nice guys and want to protect us from losing our money - fat chance that's true.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:18:47 PM

You may be right, but I don't see anything terrible about these themes. How can a temporary ban in a single US city cause panic? In the second article we are talking about tokens. We have been seeing that all governments are struggling with the ICO. This is not news. Now really all attention will be drawn to the G20 summit. For experienced users of cryptocurrencies is very difficult to make a panic.
DustyRah

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:22:02 PM

He has been doing that because he is SHORT on BTC. His whole purpose is to reduce BTC price. He should be banned as such.
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:24:46 PM

I miss TEH DUCK. It was more fun at that time.
sjefdeklerk

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

SODL

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:38:36 PM

Haha, my own topic, you're too kind. But honestly, why is a bearish user, shorting bitcoin, not allowed to post news he finds interesting? You only want positive news but hey, that's kinda hard these days. You're more than welcome though to post positive news once it arrives. To each their own perspective, right?

He has been doing that because he is SHORT on BTC. His whole purpose is to reduce BTC price. He should be banned as such.

Well if that was my goal, wouldn't it make more sense to mail those stories to the whales? I'm not sure how these handfuls bitcoin holders on this forum are supposed to decrease the price. Or are you long more than 1 bitcoin? Yesterday night somebody was pushing 500+ btc bids on bitfinex, somebody took one of them out, I think it was 365 bitcoins in 1 single trade. I highly doubt people like that read this forum and think 'wow this news article is BAD, now I'm going to sell", or do you honestly believe it works like that?
Deeyoh

Activity: 258
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:49:56 PM

Guess you missed the 2500 BTC buy in one 1 minute candle swoop this morning on bitfinex alone..  Followed up by another! People with that kind of money don't buy a depreciating asset for sure.  Now imagine that on all exchanges.
sjefdeklerk

SODL

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:55:21 PM

Guess you missed the 2500 BTC buy in one 1 minute candle swoop this morning on bitfinex alone..  Followed up by another! People with that kind of money don't buy a depreciating asset for sure.  Now imagine that on all exchanges.

Well my point is, people like that make the price. And I HIGHLY doubt people like that form their opinions based on what they read on this forum LOL. Those < 1 bitcoin people hold here, who cares about that? I find it really funny people get all worked up here because someone is posting news they don't like.
DustyRah

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:56:23 PM

I truly miss the DUCK. He/she was very sporty and provided much needed humor to this forum. :-)
DustyRah

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:57:01 PM

Guess you missed the 2500 BTC buy in one 1 minute candle swoop this morning on bitfinex alone..  Followed up by another! People with that kind of money don't buy a depreciating asset for sure.  Now imagine that on all exchanges.

Well my point is, people like that make the price. And I HIGHLY doubt people like that form their opinions based on what they read on this forum LOL. Those < 1 bitcoin people hold here, who cares about that? I find it really funny people get all worked up here because someone is posting news they don't like.

Its INTERESTING that you only find negative news INTERESTING!
Deeyoh

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:57:32 PM

Seriously, you need to scan your FUD news for facts before posting them.  You just post every crap story you can find and it's pretty stupid.. Anyone that cares can just look on a news site.. there are a ton of them.
sjefdeklerk

SODL

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:58:13 PM

Its INTERESTING that you only find negative news INTERESTING!

Well it's kinda hard these days to post positive news. What did I miss?
sjefdeklerk

SODL

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:59:20 PM

Seriously, you need to scan your FUD news for facts before posting them.  You just post every crap story you can find and it's pretty stupid.. Anyone that cares can just look on a news site.. there are a ton of them.

You can also ignore me or just don't read my "FUD" news as you call it. That's how democracy works. But you want to stop me posting alltogether because you're convinced that whales read my thread and base their trades on my news, haha, am I right or what
jimbo2000

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:03:03 PM

I truly miss the DUCK. He/she was very sporty and provided much needed humor to this forum. :-)

Do not fear, we have not seen the last of him, of that I am sure. Just before the next bull run begins he will return to signal through his FUD that it's buy time for us.

Haha, my own topic, you're too kind. But honestly, why is a bearish user, shorting bitcoin, not allowed to post news he finds interesting? You only want positive news but hey, that's kinda hard these days. You're more than welcome though to post positive news once it arrives. To each their own perspective, right?

Well if that was my goal, wouldn't it make more sense to mail those stories to the whales? I'm not sure how these handfuls bitcoin holders on this forum are supposed to decrease the price. Or are you long more than 1 bitcoin? Yesterday night somebody was pushing 500+ btc bids on bitfinex, somebody took one of them out, I think it was 365 bitcoins in 1 single trade. I highly doubt people like that read this forum and think 'wow this news article is BAD, now I'm going to sell", or do you honestly believe it works like that?

Well the whales are the ones trying to manipulate the smaller fishies and they need their foot soldiers to do that for them, you're one of those guys. You're right in saying you're entitled to your own opinion, if you wish to spend your time spreading negative news for whatever reason then you go ahead.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
sjefdeklerk

SODL

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:03:36 PM

Well the whales are the ones trying to manipulate the smaller fishies and they need their foot soldiers to do that for them, you're one of those guys. You're right in saying you're entitled to your own opinion, if you wish to spend your time spreading negative news for whatever reason then you go ahead.
Ok so you're a 'foot soldier'. Now tell us, how many bitcoins do you hold, foot soldier? Please post a screenshot, I'd LOVE to know how YOU are going to impact the bitcoin price with your trades. This should be fun
BillyBobZorton (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:15:35 PM

You are free to post whatever you want, but it is too obvious that you are shorting. Me personally, I admit the price can either up or down, even if im bullish long term.

The problem is when people like you think they can predict the future and point to news as being obviously bearish news, when they are subjected to interpretation. For me, regulatory news for instance, means bullish news. Even a ban on bitcoin is bullish, since it means bitcoin is working as the subversive anti-censorship tool that it is, and governments are taking it serious enough to ban it.

So bearish news are relative, if you think shorting bitcoin is a good idea at any rate... good luck with that, because all shorters get eventually rekt.
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:34:29 PM

I've noticed that guy that keeps on debating with useless arguments and question about things that he wants to start with the discussions that he is creating.

I thought he is a coiner that supports bitcoin but it looks like he's not. But his posts are totally subjective and advantageous especially the market now is bearish.

Where he is? Yeah he's a very sporty one and I don't know why his posts are really giving everyone an assurance that a pump will come.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:29:57 PM

I just think the pros and cons in expressing this opinion is common. However if both are equally well to build that's amazing, different ways of viewing doesn't mean the enemy let's take the good side only. If sjefdeklerk says something it's best to make it a benchmark because i'm sure there's something we can take from his opinion

Deeyoh

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:36:27 PM
Merited by suchmoon (1), gentlemand (1)

Big question that I would like answered.  Why would he bother coming here if he wasn't a Bitcoin enthusiast?   Only reason I'm here is because I believe Bitcoin is the new digital currency of the future.  Thought this way since 2012 and still do.   

I don't go to the turnip forums because frankly I don't care for turnips.  Maybe if someone paid me, I'd go to the turnip forums and say they suck.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: