Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:52:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining on today's prices  (Read 215 times)
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:19:51 AM

Is it still profitable to mine Bitcoin or any other crypto with today's prices? Is it also advisable to invest in mining? With all other expenses like electric bill etc., looks like miners are having a bad time to earn.
At the time of the Bitcoin price, I would not rush to sell it but keep the money I dug up, or perhaps I would continue to balance my finances to buy more, dig up the coins. I am sure that it will increase prices in the near future.
I really tin to determine it!
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:04:13 AM

As soon as mining became big business to pretty much locked out the small guy looking to get started. You need to invest huge amounts buying all the equipment then pay for the electrivity and cooling required to keep the operation running. Have you seen those images of a 40 foot container packed with graphics cards and hooked up to a solar panel farm?

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
FurDich

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:20:34 AM

Is it still profitable to mine Bitcoin or any other crypto with today's prices? Is it also advisable to invest in mining? With all other expenses like electric bill etc., looks like miners are having a bad time to earn.
For me yes but mining takes time and its a nice idea havibg sidelines aside from bitcoin like i said mining. I don't think invisting in mining is a good idea because your waiting for your money for a long time.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: