Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:44:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is what happening to BTC  (Read 1943 times)
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

The price dip is not majorly on btc but we that trade and the reaction of the market , the price went up because there was a big demand and the high the demand the higher the price an when it went down again we all have to work with it, so I believe the price will take a new ath.

darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:34:01 PM

The price dip is not majorly on btc but we that trade and the reaction of the market , the price went up because there was a big demand and the high the demand the higher the price an when it went down again we all have to work with it, so I believe the price will take a new ath.

As Bitcoin price depends a lot on the demand, and as we see that more and more people start to take interest in this cryptocurrency, BTC must start gaining soon. Hope, we will witness it this winter.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:52:58 PM

Now the market is very much down, but it is quite normal for bitcoin. Those investors who have long been in this area have become accustomed to such fluctuations. you just have to wait and watch the market situation.

Bitcoin has been a volatile cryptocurrency - we all know it. Probably, very soon we will see how this crypto is growing. BTC has got all the chances to reach at least 4.5 thousand this year.
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:47:55 PM

hi folks let me tell you what i think is going on right know Prices falling while value is increasing can only mean 2 things: 1. Either the price went up too much last year and is now correcting, or 2.: people don't get the value yet and we will see a strong price increase in a few months most likely is second option We will soon find out! tell me what do you think  Roll Eyes
I think it's too simple and obvious an explanation for the situation, but maybe you're right and you don't need to complicate it. Either way, we'll find out what happens in time. Hold solves all problems Cool
crypteris

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:45:41 PM

If current price is not a bottom, it is close to it. Despite the low prices, the adoption rate increases and the number of users has almost doubled in 2018. Everybody is waiting for 2019, as many events are expected, such as ETFs and Bakkt. The bearish market is quite durable, but the uptrend will be long as well.
Memmon3

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:20:35 PM

current value is defintately a dramatic scene of bitcoin.big whales are buying cheap bitcoin and if you are a long term bitcoin holder then do not mind current low price.just hold bitcoin.
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:37:03 PM

Now the market is very much down, but it is quite normal for bitcoin. Those investors who have long been in this area have become accustomed to such fluctuations. you just have to wait and watch the market situation.

Bitcoin has been a volatile cryptocurrency - we all know it. Probably, very soon we will see how this crypto is growing. BTC has got all the chances to reach at least 4.5 thousand this year.

but for now I see prices starting to rise again, so hopefully the prices start to rise again. because bitcoin has also been trusted by many people. because bitcoin is very beneficial for us all.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:53:23 PM

but for now I see prices starting to rise again, so hopefully the prices start to rise again. because bitcoin has also been trusted by many people. because bitcoin is very beneficial for us all.
There is a very positive sentiment, that now the price of bitcoin has started to increase and it has been followed by an increase in prices experienced by etherum. in calculations, this has become a revival for the crypto market which has for the past several weeks experienced a bloody phase. now we all have to continue to stabilize the market because that way the market conditions can move positively.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:00:10 PM

hi folks let me tell you what i think is going on right know Prices falling while value is increasing can only mean 2 things: 1. Either the price went up too much last year and is now correcting, or 2.: people don't get the value yet and we will see a strong price increase in a few months most likely is second option We will soon find out! tell me what do you think  Roll Eyes
I think the problem we face here is high expectations and lack of impatient most of us want to make quick profit which ought not to be, there no currency with stable value they all varies so its very important we learn to hold and watch patiently as the market gain momentum at least the market is coming up little by little.
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:52:45 PM

I think that growth is bound to be. There's no doubt about that. We just have to wait as long as it takes. Bitcoin is unpredictable, and if we want to profit from it, we need to be patient.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:08:01 PM

Recently, many experts and analysts say that now there will be an even stronger fall, and it will be followed by a very active growth. And I prefer to believe it, as bitcoin should recover.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:10:35 PM

I have been watching bitcoin for a long time and am used to the fluctuation of its price. This is unnerving, but it is an integral feature of the development of bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. Therefore, you need to be patient and wait for growth.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 02:46:00 AM

Here it's a drop down in the Market and price of bitcoin decrease and it's effect to all other altcoins and also ethereum, some experts says its normal and routeen work prices change when the big difference and demand and supply of bitcoin so they recommend wait and hold.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
AAKODI

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:39:21 AM

Definitely the price will further increase in coming months because even the now the market seems to recover from its drop and some say this is due to the decline of the stock market but what ever the reason behind what we all know is bitcoin is going through a successful path than the past by adapting into businesses and expanding its areas and gaining more users day by day so investing in these days will definitely make some good profits for any investor who has the ability to hold a longer time until bitcoin reaches to a higher price 

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:51:48 PM

Bitcoin is currently down, this is the opportunity for investors to continue to buy bitcoin at low prices or who are holding bitcoin to keep, do not sell. Bitcoin is down because the market is adjusting for price to stabilize and develop.

The biggest investors have been still waiting that small players will continue selling their Bitcoins. They want to get this cryptocurrency and pay for it almost nothing. Do not sell BTC now.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:12:11 AM

Looks like the strong price has not come in few months since this thread was created.
Either the price falling or rising, you just cannot depends on the price only.
We must find any opportunities in cryptocurrency world, such as trading or investing on projects.

yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:41:58 AM

It seems younmade this call for sometime now and we're still yet to find an answer to your question. Well, personally i think if Bitcoin has bewn able to survive a year long of a bear market and we're still around with a not so bad market capitalization, I don't think Bitcoin will die. I think the future will be brighter.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:18:40 AM

For me current price fall was due to whales controlling the market they squeeze everything to newbie and weakhands to sold their Bitcoin and once this is over except whales would pump the price.
For me, the price is decreasing because there are no big investors that are interested again with bitcoin and some of us already sold their bitcoin that's why the price is decreasing. Some of us who still holds their bitcoin is still hoping that bitcoin will increase but I think it will take a long time again for bitcoin to recover because of the last hard drop of the price last year A lot of us are now afraid because of the unstable price of it.
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:23:56 AM

Almost no one expected such a strong fall, but most of the participants are confident and calm, because in general, Bitcoin is developing, do not panic
well, the decline that occurred at this time was indeed unpredictable, even that sometimes happened within 1 day. but you're right, the key in this case is only holding back in the long run, or the price of bitcoin returns to normal.
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:14:06 AM

Do not be frustrated by looking at Bitcoin's current condition. Bitcoin's future has to be optimistic. Because , if we are disappointed, the price of Bitcoin will be reduced future. Bitcoin's price is never stable. The price which was yesterday could be higher than today, and tomorrow's price may be higher than today. So Bitcoin is hopeful of the future without being frustrated by its current status.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: