Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:17:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: This is what happening to BTC  (Read 1943 times)
pitchi (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:45:25 PM

hi folks let me tell you what i think is going on right know Prices falling while value is increasing can only mean 2 things: 1. Either the price went up too much last year and is now correcting, or 2.: people don't get the value yet and we will see a strong price increase in a few months most likely is second option We will soon find out! tell me what do you think  Roll Eyes
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:46:32 PM
Merited by Getcoinsite (2), Betwrong (1)

what people need to do is stop looking at the peak price as if thats 'value' and then cry every time it drops.

instead take the LOWEST price of the last 6-12 months and set that as 'value' and then if the price doesnt go below that line, they know bitcoin has good resistance and good value

if the price goes well higher then the LOW then this is the speculative bubble. and when it comes down but is still above the LOW thats just a correction.. (bubble burst)

but if the price goes below the LOW then that is where its a undervalued dump(where true panic usually sets in)

in short dont base your emotions on the highs at any point.. look for the lows and set targets and 'value' based on the lows

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:09:13 PM

what do I believe is that the increase in price on December was so unexpected and was not an healthy rise so the market saw a correction which lasted too much and has its turn to rise again.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:19:55 PM

If you are in it for the long haul then stop looking at it's current price and think of Bitcoin's value to you rather than it's price. Especially if you are holding. The current price is irrelevant and as long as you have faith in Bitcoin and know how the economy works then it's current price does not matter to you.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:21:18 PM

hi folks let me tell you what i think is going on right know Prices falling while value is increasing can only mean 2 things: 1. Either the price went up too much last year and is now correcting, or 2.: people don't get the value yet and we will see a strong price increase in a few months most likely is second option We will soon find out! tell me what do you think  Roll Eyes

I frankly did not get your statement. You have said that "right now prices falling while value is increasing". What do you mean by value here?

Secondly, how do you fix the parameters for bitcoin's value? It is obvious that we haven't yet discovered the full potential of bitcoin and the blockchain technology. A lot of things are expected to be discovered with time. So a huge potential of bitcoin is still out of our reach. It can work like magic in our daily lives. Who knows, the price can also reach to such a level, which we can't even think off. So if you believe in the technology, would suggest you to keep buying bitcoins at every dip and HODL. I am sure a lot of long term investors are doing the same.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:24:46 PM

1. Either the price went up too much last year and is now correcting,
Yep it does. Bitcoin fluctuated too much and it has to be corrected. Set of balancing.
2.: people don't get the value yet and we will see a strong price increase in a few months most likely is second option We will soon find out! tell me what do you think  Roll Eyes
Rise-->fall-->rise-->fall repeat.
What are you trying to say here is you have found out what's the happening to bitcoin but those two, you are unsure of what you are saying.
what people need to do is stop looking at the peak price as if thats 'value' and then cry every time it drops.
True.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:27:51 PM

I frankly did not get your statement. You have said that "right now prices falling while value is increasing". What do you mean by value here?

Secondly, how do you fix the parameters for bitcoin's value? It is obvious that we haven't yet discovered the full potential of bitcoin and the blockchain technology. A lot of things are expected to be discovered with time. So a huge potential of bitcoin is still out of our reach. It can work like magic in our daily lives. Who knows, the price can also reach to such a level, which we can't even think off. So if you believe in the technology, would suggest you to keep buying bitcoins at every dip and HODL. I am sure a lot of long term investors are doing the same.
He's probably got mixed up. I see value = what it means to the individual rather than it's current price. Although, I don't see why this would be going up whilst the price would be going down. Value is probably the same as it as always been for those invested in Bitcoin for Bitcoin rather than making a quick buck and then converting it back to fiat.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:44:46 PM

I honestly think it's a mix of both. People don't understand the value of bitcoin, and they just bought it out of fomo, and to try to get rich. Since they didn't understand it, it was easy for them to be affected by fud and to panic sell. So basically, the price went up to fast because people were buying to profit and not because they believe that was the real value of BTC. Now it's correcting, but as soon as people start understanding what bitcoin is all about, and the potential it has, then they will understand that the current value is actually very small, and that it's a good investment to buy it.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:17:19 PM

If you look the bticoin at a narrower perspective you will see an uncertainty of how it perform well but if you look farther for a wider perspective you will see how the bitcoin value is getting bigger and bigger. So let's be optimistic about the future of btc, There are still more good news to come let's wait and see.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:22:32 PM

In my own understanding, people that are new with bitcoin does not yet very familiar of bitcoin's price value fluctuation and most likely people think that bitcoin's price had reached nearly almost $20K last year and could perhaps recurr within sometime of this year. I think bitcoin is in the adjustment period where it is now and currently moving upwards going to reach $8.6K as of this writing. It is still a good time to buy BTC where it is now recovering and hold it for a longer time to see the growth in your profit.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:27:37 PM

Bitcoin correction is nearly over.

We are still sitting at bearish price movement. There is a chance that bitcoin will go lower again and reach 5,000. However, This might be the last time because the price correction is almost over.

Did you remember that some whales bought a lot of bitcoin at price level  6,000 to 8,000. This is a good indication! Just sit back and relax and comeback again before march ends.

Arching_wild

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:29:54 PM

The fact is that too many people entered in the cryptoworld when BTC price was about 20k and now they are facing more than 50% losses on their investment.
boy130

Merit: 263

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:30:18 PM

Bitcoin is leveling back to a support point, which is around $8000 it seems. It won't increase back to its previous high until there is some significant news, or if there is no bad news for a good period of time. Keep holding, it might take a while but Bitcoin will continue to see growth into 2019.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:37:30 PM

Bitcoin is too risky,if you join and enter in bitcoin world you need to be prepared for everything that possible to happen while you are in the journey together with it. BItcoin for me will rise later more than what happened before end of 2017. Maybe now bitcoin price drop down but just look forward with positive mind,it will increase more and more just have patience and stop negativeness because of the current lower price.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:01:13 AM

Traders predicting the movements of the bitcoine course on the basis of the dynamics in the past, come to disappointing conclusions. The 50-day moving average of bitcoin has reached its closest approach to the 200-day indicator in 9 months. The failure of this level, which has not happened since 2015, will mean a new fall.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:07:47 AM

Bitcoin now is having a major price correction due to the constant rising from last years and since bitcoin become the main focus from the government the investors still hesitate to put the money in crypto causing the price is hard to go up, the FUD, Facebook and google banning also contributed to the decreasing price, but all of them will heal up, a lot of countries seems supporting bitcoin, so all of just need to stay calm and stay away from FUD news
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:10:53 AM

I think the current incident as it happened in your second estimate, is currently being refurbished and going up a few months later, I strongly believe it.
biascoin

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:13:50 AM

WHAT VALUE? it is not backed by ANYTHING OTHER THAN TRUST. You can clone it, and there are hundreds of altcoins, and several forks. IT IS PRETTY MUCH A GAMBLING GAME.

The only value this has is because it is a sell-fulfilled prophecy, the moment it stops growing so people can stop trading it, it will lose value. Also bitcoin drops value because people sell it for dollars, lack of trust, and because the only interest on it is profit. Period.

You can read it here: https://www.mail-archive.com/cryptography@metzdowd.com/msg10162.html search for self-fulfilled prophecy.

SpaceX has value, Google has Value, AMD and Intel have value, Tesla has value... Bitcoin... does have little. Blockchain is cool, sure, but people is overreacting and as a currency it does not work. No one will ever use Bitcoin while it keeps increasing value, thus, no one uses it and its value drops.

What people who own bitcoin do about that ? indoctrination, propaganda, and spread FOMO, they want you to be the Greater Fool so they can cash in while you hodl.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:14:46 AM

The price now is going down simply because of bad news. The correction has already happened earlier this year. This is not a correction anymore. Many entities are after bitcoin now. And more people are trying to ride with this in order to pull down the price of bitcoin. I think most of the whales are reaponsible for this in order to buy bitcoin at a very low price. By the time bitcoin grows then their money will grow with it. This is not new. This has happened so many times before.

KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:22:57 AM

hi folks let me tell you what i think is going on right know Prices falling while value is increasing can only mean 2 things: 1. Either the price went up too much last year and is now correcting, or 2.: people don't get the value yet and we will see a strong price increase in a few months most likely is second option We will soon find out! tell me what do you think  Roll Eyes

Before i really thought it was corrections but now after some latest news like MT.Gox in which just revealed that they sold huge Bitcoins in which it really affect the market price https://cointelegraph.com/news/effects-of-mt-gox-trustees-400-mln-sale-on-bitcoin-market. This makes me believed that the real reason of the dip is the influence of big whales to manipulate the markets and their bankrupt reason is just to hide the truth.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:26:32 AM

hi folks let me tell you what i think is going on right know Prices falling while value is increasing can only mean 2 things: 1. Either the price went up too much last year and is now correcting, or 2.: people don't get the value yet and we will see a strong price increase in a few months most likely is second option We will soon find out! tell me what do you think  Roll Eyes

Before i really thought it was corrections but now after some latest news like MT.Gox in which just revealed that they sold huge Bitcoins in which it really affect the market price https://cointelegraph.com/news/effects-of-mt-gox-trustees-400-mln-sale-on-bitcoin-market. This makes me believed that the real reason of the dip is the influence of big whales to manipulate the markets and their bankrupt reason is just to hide the truth.

Mt Gox seller really made everything more bearish for crypto market. I read on thread that he will not be able to sell his bitcoins till September. 400 mln is big amount and i am not sure how he is so successfully selling his holdings on exchanges without any hassle.. Let's wait for more news and i hope this time news will turn market's colour to green.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:45:12 AM

That could be Because too much of yesterday's price increase in 2017, and this will take too long to return, and everything will recover in time.
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:32:01 AM

I see bitcoin prices going back up in the next few months and I have some bitcoin to hold back, and this I do to get big profits.
Kokondao

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:38:02 AM

It's true I think the yesterday's rise may be too high to make it hard to get back, but I think the price will also go up for the next few months at a higher price.
biascoin

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:39:37 AM

The price now is going down simply because of bad news. The correction has already happened earlier this year. This is not a correction anymore. Many entities are after bitcoin now. And more people are trying to ride with this in order to pull down the price of bitcoin. I think most of the whales are reaponsible for this in order to buy bitcoin at a very low price. By the time bitcoin grows then their money will grow with it. This is not new. This has happened so many times before.

BULLSHIT, PRICES GO DOWN BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE SELLING. PERIOD. Bitcoin is backed by nothing but trust, and it is fiat money. For it to have any value everyone has to agree, if people hodl and do not use it, but sell for profit the trust is zero and its value is zero.
biascoin

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:40:31 AM

It's true I think the yesterday's rise may be too high to make it hard to get back, but I think the price will also go up for the next few months at a higher price.

or not.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:44:20 AM

2017 was really a huge break out not only fir bitcoin but for other altcoins too. and what we experiencing now probably a cotinuous correction from the quick run up of bitcoin last year. but i notice once bitcoin goes to its msjor support of 7-8k it can easily recover its price. I do hope this will over in the shirt period of time so we can see profit to our investment
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:46:21 AM

That could be Because too much of yesterday's price increase in 2017, and this will take too long to return, and everything will recover in time.
We may stop looking for a while at the prices highest point last year because this mostly happens the comparisons of the performance last year and today. We may think of really the biggest corrections for more months now that bitcoin prices were really difficult to recover. So this time, we may hold and for me it will slowly can recover.
Kunle1christ2

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:51:52 AM

Well I believe after the correction there is going to be another long time rise. I believe this rise would begin soon Cheesy
vhhjhju

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:00:58 AM

If you are in it for the long haul then stop looking at it's current price and think of Bitcoin's value to you rather than it's price. Especially if you are holding. The current price is irrelevant and as long as you have faith in Bitcoin and know how the economy works then it's current price does not matter to you.
I have always thought that if you are investing in Bitcoin for a long period of time, then the short-term prices do not need to worry too much, because the market adjustment will make Bitcoin prices rise and fall, which is the significance of the market.
yj300316

Activity: 154

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:26:22 AM

the cause of the falling bitcoin price maybe the whales owner sell their bitcoin, or dump it.
if that happened, what we can do as a holders is just keep holding, so the bitcoin price won't go worse.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
hakertajniak

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:13:19 AM

i think the correction time should be done in last February, the price was hit around $6k.
there must be another that causing bitcoin price falling. Maybe some huge holder dump their coins ?

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
lghdt943

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:20:39 AM

I'm very much in favor of this point of view, but the recent market has made me feel a bit strange, because bitcoin's decline does not always fall, and occasionally it will rebound upwards, but it will be immediately suppressed, as if someone is constantly pressing on Bitcoin. price.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:22:30 AM

We may stop looking for a while at the prices highest point last year because this mostly happens the comparisons of the performance last year and today. We may think of really the biggest corrections for more months now that bitcoin prices were really difficult to recover. So this time, we may hold and for me it will slowly can recover.
Exactly at first we may ever have to see for that this kind of proce really hard to recover but we all believe tha sooner or later there is some possibility that it may will.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
adrianbox

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:25:07 AM

Yes Bitcoin is already correcting and also the demand of other coins is not going up. Smiley
jbdjy

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:45:01 AM

Some years of Western countries’ super money sent people to lose confidence in real money. In recent years, bitcoin has formed a considerable market size and public opinion influence. Until now, Bitcoin has not been banned by a certain country or a few countries to make it disappear. It will be a monetary attempt.
denny27

Activity: 546

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:47:46 AM

Prices that fluctuates from time to time are very easily influenced by many things., it's a bit difficult to predict, but it seems at this time as far as I know as many news that weaken the price movement due there are many people who're affected by a certain news. And also due of the many scams in cryptos, this could be some people are stay away and leave.

But anyway I'm still sure., everything it's gonna be ok and it's still a high chance to be recovering.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:50:40 AM

You have a point there. If you really trust bitcoin. Hold on a little longer I think this kind of situation is normal to us users or investors of bitcoins, As for me I already loosed more than 250$ because of the more downs of Bitcoin this week, But still I bravely still hold bitcoin and hoping to see it rises again.

colvis

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:53:09 AM

for me the two are the cause but what I believe I'd that the price will increase in times coming when we will realize the value of it again
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2190

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:03:52 AM

You have a point there. If you really trust bitcoin. Hold on a little longer I think this kind of situation is normal to us users or investors of bitcoins, As for me I already loosed more than 250$ because of the more downs of Bitcoin this week, But still I bravely still hold bitcoin and hoping to see it rises again.
What will you do if the price of Bitcoin will go down and your looses will be increased? The global crypto exchange market is played by the rich "whales" and the venture funds, who like a volatility, therefore you better to catch some "upstream wave" to get profit.
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:46:28 PM

True Mt Gox selling off so many coins has quite an effect on the market and played a part in bringing down the price of bitcoin to this value and causing the dip but it's not entirely due to this. FUDs and people panic selling are just as damaging to the market prices as a huge number of coins being sold on the open market. Panic selling just drives down the price of an already down market really.
zaytsevsasha654

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:06:32 PM

Bitcoin can also be exchanged for physical equivalents, such as Casascius coins, but the payment, with the help of a mobile phone, usually remains more convenient.
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:14:25 PM

Bitcoin is still up from the October levels. The current situation may be profit taking, but it is clear that many bad news is not in favor of the bitcoin, so we can wait for tomorrow to see what happens at the G20
Kunle1christ2

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:07:27 PM

The rise I mentioned earlier is taking place. This is expected to be a long term rise.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:55:04 PM

BTC is taking blows left and right from all the negativities and FUDs lurking around spreading like a viral disease causing the price to plummet. Better days will come after this downtrend. It will not forever stay at the bottom. That's just how the cycle in the market goes.
ZixCoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:56:11 PM

Whales are playing games, nothing new. -_-
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:12:50 PM

If you see the prices today, it has increased by more than 20% today. All the alt coins showed positive movements today. For instance Ripple showed more than 20% up today. I think we will see only growth from hereafter. Correction has already occurred and bitcoin prices will not go down any further.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:37:09 PM

This are just assumptions from us since no one can actually explain the real reason behind this happening in Bitcoin. However, whatever it is, we can only hope that Bitcoin would still alive and improve despite all the challenges that its facing.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:49:24 PM

I think there is too much speculation going on here.

I have this friend who has been into Bitcoin since 2013, and he did not bother cashing it out nor did he bother in making money out of it. What he did was merely to buy one because the price of Bitcoin then was too cheap as compared to its price to date. But look where it brought him now? He is a multi-millionaire! The moral here is sometimes, it is better to let your investments sleep because one day you realize how substantially it grew. Hence, do not overthink about it especially when you have money to spare from your daily necessaries.
igorkupcov3009

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:52:35 AM

Important and professional team, which this business plan will be able to implement. It should be specialists not only in the world of IT and its start-up, but also in matters of business, economics and finance.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:12:14 AM

Most investors buy Bitcoin because it has been increasing for a long time. They don't understand the purpose of it, they are only after money. That's bad because they tend to sell BTC if its price is low which eventually leads to even lower prices. However there are people who understand for what Bitcoin should be used. People started to treat Bitcoin only as investment, not as something that they could use everyday for for example payments.

LindsayWWW

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:46:31 PM

As for me, its better not to think what's going on just invest because either way its gonna hike
sister190817

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 05:50:19 PM

I read an article today that all banks are involved in the fall of bitcoin. A joint conspiracy. If not for them, the price of bitcoin would be about 30,000. If it is, I don't know what to expect ahead.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:55:35 PM

Actually the price of bitcoin reaches 19,000$ end of last year is due to positive impact about bitcoin and the number of investors in bitcoin is suddenly increased.Now the price of bitcoin is not correcting his value.The price of bitcoin is reduced due to many Fake news about crypto currency.
sparrowtins5

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:02:30 AM

I think none of its correct. the btc mining rate have been slowered due to some facts whose effect is been felt till now
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:32:37 AM

yes sir, we look back at the previous graph, I think the current chart will be the same as before. and it is a whale of 70% that gives support. in the previous two years, the chart has something in common. and the chart now has 50% equation. we just wait for the right moment to reach 100% perfect.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:50:22 AM

I will not be buying any more bitcoin because i object to the miners holding a knife to my throat and mugging me for transaction fees
and then making out it was a contribution.

Fees killed Bitcoin, faith and trust has evaporated, words got out and i don't  think they can repair it having taken eight years to build up the
little trust they gained in that time.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:56:10 AM

I think all is manipulation by the whales. They control the market at will, you know Cool by shaking off weak hands and getting the coins off their hands. In all, the best thing to do is to hold on and forget about cryptocurrencies, especially bitcoins for say one or two months.

TheySeeMeHodlingTheyHatin

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:01:43 AM

there are just less people interested at the moment.. it will pick up again soon
heokonit

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:03:08 AM

I think prices will rise again in the next few months. This stage is just a process of re-selecting investors and speculators
jops

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:01:21 AM

I think the market make some correction about the price of bitcoin. That is why the price of bitcoin goes down. Because in the previous year the price of bitcoin is unexpected price because its to high. Compare to the other coin the price of bitcoin is much higher than the other. May be thats the reason why the price is going down.
volcanofetus3

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:30:47 AM

I think the second option maybe because we too relax a day if we had ate too much LOL
mundodecriptomoedas

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:38:40 AM

Honestly, I'm afraid of the future of BTC
rokergila01

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:41:28 AM

instead take the LOWEST price of the last 6-12 months and set that as 'value' and then if the price doesnt go below that line, they know bitcoin has good resistance and good value

if the price goes well higher then the LOW then this is the speculative bubble. and when it comes down but is still above the LOW thats just a correction.. (bubble burst)

but if the price goes below the LOW then that is where its a undervalued dump(where true panic usually sets in)

in short dont base your emotions on the highs at any point.. look for the lows and set targets and 'value' based on the lows
The bitcoin theft from wallet holders managed by Mt Gox. As a result, Mt Gox discontinues trading, company and onsite services and filed for bankruptcy. As a result of this incident, the losses suffered amounted to 850,000 bitcoin or equivalent to US $ 450 million at that time.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:44:09 AM

you have mentioned about the correction and I totally agreed with that but i guess its contradicting when you said that there will be a string moves of increase in few months,the correction happens and thats what will be for this year,if theres a growth that would happen its for what the investors will bring to us.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:46:48 AM

I think prices will rise again in the next few months. This stage is just a process of re-selecting investors and speculators
For now this is indeed we can only be patient and wait for the price can be back as before. because the current price is also relatively declining. I think it will take a while to get back up

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
kolinko

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:20:33 AM

Bitcoin is currently down, this is the opportunity for investors to continue to buy bitcoin at low prices or who are holding bitcoin to keep, do not sell. Bitcoin is down because the market is adjusting for price to stabilize and develop.
Ariess

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:00:18 AM

first, there is a correction in the market due to growth too fast in the past year is true,
secondly, there are many factors that cause the market to fall rapidly, some facts revealed over the ban in some countries and internet giants like facebook and google.
the rest is FUD
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:02:39 PM

It was the correction that caused the correction in the price and I was expecting correction much earlier but then big whales started pouring capital into it resulting in an artificial price hype. I am expecting that price will start recovering from this month and we are going to see a fresh all-time high price milestone in this year itself. The market is still in the basic phase and maturity is needed in every aspect of growing.
geometryboastful0

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:04:26 AM

hey I didn't get the gesture of the second point! :-/ What does it even means?
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 01:24:04 AM

I am expecting that price will start recovering from this month and we are going to see a fresh all-time high price milestone in this year itself. The market is still in the basic phase and maturity is needed in every aspect of growing.

Seriously I dont see any market recovery this month with all the regulations and exchange issues. From dumping and scamming, to spreading FUD. I respect your expectations, but I just dont see any hints or indications for recovery.  TA's even seeing a tringle in the chart, thus predicting the dropping of btc price as low as $1000. I know its not accurate, but TA's has been our guide through a profitable investment. I mean it could happen or not, atleast we're forearmed to a certain situation that comes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:26:22 AM

Most people are trying to predict what will be awith bitcoin in future, but, as people we always attend to be optimistic, so we are hoping on a correction, on a price rise.... I`m just like that, so let it be.
meatygeiger

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:31:42 PM

Time is gonna tell everything rightly just hell wait and work Wink
CryptoWorld87

kingcasino.io

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:38:11 PM

I think yes the price last year is way to much higher that so mang people alreadt notice bitcoin as a bubble i think this curent price or bitcoin will be slowly back to normal from big bubble pump last year.

► KingCasino ◄ ♦ World First Online Cryptocurrency Casino ♦ ► KingCasino ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Reddit|Facebook|Telegram|LinkedIn|Youtube
saedasda

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:40:54 PM

They push the price too much last year so its time for bitcoin correction. We might see $5k this year before going up again.

Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:42:51 PM

I think bitcoin only starting to recover today since he already pump to much last year and thats the main reason why bitcoin goes down now since bitcoin goes back into the stable price today.

A.Koosay

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:44:17 PM

if you are a long term trader dont look at the price now. IF you are a short term trader you should have been out of the market a long time ago. So if anybody asks tell them you are a long term trader
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 2151

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:21:26 PM

I encourage everyone to read this reply by franky1 attentively. It contains points I've never thought of, but now I think they are so good.

Let's analyse the current situation of Bitcoin with help of the scheme suggested above.

The lowest price of the past 12 months: $1,181 (Apr 08 2017) so with $7k+ we are more than okay.

The lowest price of the past 6 months: $6,087 (Nov 13 2017) - Well, almost a close call, but we are still good.

So, as we can see, Bitcoin has shown good resistance to unfavorable circumstances and has proved that it has good value.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:00:49 PM

I think that this correction (falling) will last till middle of summer. It is just whales manipulations. And even now we still can see 5K. But then, in the second half of the year, we'll have a crazy rally upstairs. That's why it is better to wait and buy it under 5k or above 11k.
normensky012

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:03:52 PM

The price definitely goes way up too much last year. Try looking on a bitcoin chart with moving average indicators set at 50 day and 200 day range. You will see that the price of bitcoin last quarter of 2017 was way too far from the average smoother. And the bitcoin price falling is not only a direct result of news, but also it's having a healthy correction. It happens to all market, not only bitcoin. But consider that there is other factors that affects bitcoin price like whales manipulation in exchanges.
Just John

Activity: 294
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:02:16 PM

This price now is definitely some type of price correction given how much the market seemed to crash over the last couple of months. There will be an increase in price but I'm guessing it will be more of a slow but steady type of growth instead of an exponential growth in a short time like we saw at the beginning of the year.

☁ CRYPTO MARKET CLOUD ☁
【THE FIRST AND ONLY SELF CONTAINED ECO-SYSTEM】 (https://cryptomarketcloud.com/)
waqasanwar95

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:17:06 PM

in Bitcoin only one thing happening the whales are sucking us they are hunting and we are little fishes and whales are eating small fishes
vending

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:24:33 PM

indeed the spike in the last year is very sharp, all this causes the investors to complain. But all this is only a temporary price, I think the price will experience a surge at the end of the year, even the price will exceed from last year.
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:53:42 AM

Or there was some peoples with a large amount of bitcoins, dumping their coin in the market after they bought from last year.
The whales can control market by making peoples do panic selling. What we can do is never follow their movement. Just dont sell our coins when the price is dump.
amphibian

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:18:18 AM

As far as bitcoin is concern, bitcoin price is so low and this is not a good thing. I don't think the fall in bitcoin value is due to high prices as at last year, however it might be due to a low demand in accounting for the current price of bitcoin. I am sure with time, bitcoin will soon recover.
Chrissanth5524

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:48:56 AM

Bitcoin is down as the market is adjusting prices to stabilize and grow. I hope the price will start to recover from this month and we will see a high price all time in this year.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:43:58 PM

Seems like your prediction was wrong, cryptocurrency market even was going to the lower point. In March, Bitcoin price was still good, but currently it is bad, stuck at around $6000++ in the market. Maybe it was because some kind of manipulation price in cryptocurrency market ?
RoyEvan

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:14:42 AM

Most people are trying to predict what will be bitcoin in the future, but, as people we always attend to be optimistic, so we are hoping for a correction. Time is going to tell everything, just wait and work
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:09:15 AM

Bitcoin prices are have now starting to increase and we will soon see this nightmare coming to an end. yes this is a good opportunity to buy Bitcoin and some other coins at the end of this year. because in next year a big profit awaits you.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:18:32 AM

Bitcoin prices are have now starting to increase and we will soon see this nightmare coming to an end. yes this is a good opportunity to buy Bitcoin and some other coins at the end of this year. because in next year a big profit awaits you.
but the current price increase cannot be said to be significant, because basically the price still remains at the price of $ 6500. yeah, but this is a pretty good thing. but, I still wait for a significant price increase.
Batuta

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:25:56 AM

In my own understanding, people that are new with bitcoin does not yet very familiar of bitcoin's price value fluctuation and most likely people think that bitcoin's price had reached nearly almost $20K last year and could perhaps recurr within sometime of this year. I think bitcoin is in the adjustment period where it is now and currently moving upwards going to reach $8.6K as of this writing. It is still a good time to buy BTC where it is now recovering and hold it for a longer time to see the growth in your profit.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 06:32:37 AM

prices rose too much in the past year is not a benchmark for making bitcoin fall today. the main factor is the demands on bitcoin itself, which means me, you, all of us, and investors. if you make a big sale, then it is followed by a FUD that makes other people panic and panic sell, then the price will certainly fall too. what will happen and what will make it rise again? that is by increasing the demands of bitcoin, which means making a purchase to bitcoin to increase its market cap.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:08:21 PM

All I know is that Bitcoin will bounce back like before and continue to climb. I prefer bitcoin to climb up slowly so the altcoin can catch up with bitcoin and have an organic growth rather than a pump and dump scenario.
BillyBee

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:21:31 PM

If you are a long-term investor, do not look at the current price. I think this adjustment will last until mid-summer. Currently, this price is certainly some kind of price adjustment that shows the market seems to have collapsed in the past few months. In Bitcoin there is only one thing that happens in the whales that are smoking us. Hunting and we are small fish and whales are eating small fish
Freegan

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:05:00 PM

Undoubtedly, most people continue to define the value of bitcoin in terms of its fiat price, as if in fact the price of a currency as devalued as the dollar was an important reference to define the true value of bitcoin and its underlying technology.

So let's stop with false speculations and continue to promote the use of bitcoin as a truly functional and superior alternative to all current fiat currencies.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:09:34 PM

The price that bitcoin holds now is very adequate and as we see very stable. To rise or fall needs a serious causes and conditions. In December last year they were and people who know the inner kitchen got a great bonus for the new year. This year we do not expect such a thing, but at the beginning of the next - very likely. Shop now.
Togacity

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:16:06 PM

what do I accept is that the expansion in cost on December was so unforeseen and was not a solid ascent so the market saw a revision which kept going excessively and has its swing to rise once more.
Zadeket

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:07:34 PM

This price now is definitely some type of price correction given how much the market seemed to crash over the last couple of months. There will be an increase in price but I'm guessing it will be more of a slow but steady type of growth instead of an exponential growth in a short time like we saw at the beginning of the year.
Correction of bitcoin prices has occurred, and now the price is in the range of USD 3,500. It might have an impact on the sluggishness of bitcoin trading after last year reached the highest price in the history of bitcoin, almost USD 20,000. But the prices currently formed are fundamentally stronger and more rational than the very high price of bitcoin.
rudox

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:19:39 PM

I will go with the first option that the price was so much high last year and there is a breather around this year for correction. The price  is so bad that out of panic many crypto holders have lost so much money especially this last quarter of the year. Incidentially pricess were expected to go up as the case in the past years where there will always be increse in price by the last quarter of the year.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 07:40:25 PM

what is happening to bitcoin now is something that happens normally to every other thing, time comes when price goes very high and time comes when it drops. It is not a new thing, bitcoin is just facing one of those times where value goes down as as it faced a high price value last year. hodl your coins

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:53:02 PM

Only one thing i suggest there's nothing price increase this year end, and the future of bitcoin will be good value from after these correction 2year from now.

delphic

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:10:57 PM

Both of these options sound good against the background of the General news about the complete collapse of bitcoin. I would even say that it is encouraging) If these options are true,then we are waiting for a wonderful outcome.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:14:13 PM

current value is defintately a dramatic scene of bitcoin.big whales are buying cheap bitcoin and if you are a long term bitcoin holder then do not mind current low price.just hold bitcoin.

SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:29:58 PM

Great! The news I was very pleased! If this happens, I will be the happiest broker in the world!))) If prices rise and will happen, then next year. But at the expense of very sharply increased prices last year, this is absolutely true. If so, the correction will last for at least a few years.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:30:57 PM

yes always everybody stats a crying threat when bitcoin prize is falling.
But we are at a very huge prize around 3000§ currently witch is very high in my option.

regards
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:32:21 PM

I don't know the cause because what's happening right now is so complex that too much negative news is also a bad impact on bitcoin, when I prefer to wait for the lowest price to buy some bitcoins, maybe wait a while this condition will reverse and improve.
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 08:48:07 PM

Discussing prices now is of no value
No evidence of a significant and imminent rise
The price of 20K was the highest ceiling do not wait for him soon
But most important of all
Ask yourself a question
Do I believe in currency?
Wait for the future.
socksserver3

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:51:08 PM

I think that btc is going to rise in price in the nearest future. To my mind, this will happen very soon! we need to be patient and you will see how many governments will accept it
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:52:02 PM

Now the market is very much down, but it is quite normal for bitcoin. Those investors who have long been in this area have become accustomed to such fluctuations. you just have to wait and watch the market situation.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WebTera

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:18:19 PM

No matter how much the price of bitcoin fluctuates, we must believe that it will recover. There are several reasons for the price drop and all of them generally affect the development of bitcoin. And this is normal for the cryptocurrency market.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:26:26 PM

No one now will be able to name the exact cause of the fall in the price of bitcoin. It just happens. The main thing is that it does not mean the end of the currency development and we can still believe that the price will recover.

Bobby park

Merit: 24

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:27:14 PM

If you look the bticoin at a narrower perspective you will see an uncertainty of how it perform well but if you look farther for a wider perspective you will see how the bitcoin value is getting bigger and bigger. So let's be optimistic about the future of btc, There are still more good news to come let's wait and see.
Even the price of bitcoin maintain at 3500 to 4000 dollars only, it is still good in us. I think there is no relation between the price in the market and how it will give benefits to the people. As long as the people believe in bitcoin, it will not die. Future news is not yet coming but we should be prepared on the things that will happen in market specially when the rally goes on.
don_ricci

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:44:00 PM

For those who are buying or already holding Bitcoin, everything will be fine. Bitcoin should start growing soon. This can be explained by a simple pattern of the market.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:37:59 PM

Bitcoin is too risky,if you join and enter in bitcoin world you need to be prepared for everything that possible to happen while you are in the journey together with it. BItcoin for me will rise later more than what happened before end of 2017. Maybe now bitcoin price drop down but just look forward with positive mind,it will increase more and more just have patience and stop negativeness because of the current lower price.
Investing in bitcoin is too risky cause the value is volatile you need to brave and long patients in your investment. Investing in bitcoin is good but now the value is fall down you need to be prepared cause you don't know what happened in your investment but never lose hope and be patient and calm for waiting for increasing the value of bitcoin.

Dana-pasar

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:20:34 PM

maybe those who have bought bitcoin are very disappointed because they predict that bitcoin will rise during the month at the end of this year, but in fact bitcoin continues to fall and they suffer losses

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
fistteam

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:45:06 PM

The sudden increase in bitcoin value in December caused many people to imagine the value of it can increase to $ 50k this year. But the value of Bitcoin is decreasing because the market is so bad that everyone is worried and frustrated. At this point over $ 3k I see this is an opportunity to invest in Bitcoin.
Kiyokooiko

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:36:35 AM

at last year bitcoin on the top. and bow in the bottom . so with this cycle. i think in next year we can see the other top
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:59:28 AM

The sudden increase in bitcoin value in December caused many people to imagine the value of it can increase to $ 50k this year. But the value of Bitcoin is decreasing because the market is so bad that everyone is worried and frustrated. At this point over $ 3k I see this is an opportunity to invest in Bitcoin.
expectations that are too high make many people disappointed. in the middle of this year, so many people predict that bitcoin prices will be high at the end of the year, and start holding assets that are predicted to have high prices. of course this makes many people panic sell and make the price of bitcoin stable at the price of $ 3k like today.
Mondinic

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:27:07 AM

maybe you are right too because last year the price shot very high, then for this year only the price dropped, but the previous year also like that, prices dropped while then the next few months the price shot up again, it seems like it has been for 5 periods think about whether this year will be the same as last year or not,
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:20:08 AM

what you convey is really possible before starting investing, investors must understand all the risks that will be obtained in investing with keripto currency

Valer4ik

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:27:14 AM

Investors will always have in their minds the realization that 20k per bitcoin was and can be quite achievable. As in the 17th year, for a free-time they ran and they will run again, because they already understand. And this is a very solid ground for the new pampas.

In general, wagging a certain corridor, it would be good to argue with it.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:39:25 AM

For those who are buying or already holding Bitcoin, everything will be fine. Bitcoin should start growing soon. This can be explained by a simple pattern of the market.

Oh really ? Can you share that pattern ?   we all wanted to earn a profit but almost any strategy and so called pattern have already been tested but we still failed at the end .  

at last year bitcoin on the top. and bow in the bottom . so with this cycle. i think in next year we can see the other top

Actually , last year was started by a dump and eventually the price recover and pump just before the end of the last quarter .   same as to this year , the price were also struggling to go up but i still believe that it can still make a good comeback on the next few days .
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:44:23 AM

Where is the end of it, some say Q1 2019 so we might be close to the end of a bear market and might see uptrend through 2019/2020 till the new all time high.... and than a new cycle again.
keanne_isaac

Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:55:44 AM

For me current price fall was due to whales controlling the market they squeeze everything to newbie and weakhands to sold their Bitcoin and once this is over except whales would pump the price.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:53:54 PM

The number 1 answer is the right one,that the Hype happens in December 2017 is an true example of bubble and this whole year is a correction in which we are all suffering from this dip..maybe in a couple of years we will taste the sweetness of cryptocurrency again
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:04:09 PM

what do I believe is that the increase in price on December was so unexpected and was not an healthy rise so the market saw a correction which lasted too much and has its turn to rise again.

I completely agree to this point, there was unexpected sudden rise in BTC price last year, it rose to 19k USD from 1.5K USD with in 2-3 months, that was a shock to everyone and many were expecting it to rise further which however could not happen, a big correction like this was expected in BTC. If we talk about price still almost double before the bull run began last year. I think big investor will come and price will start rising slowly now.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
hridoyb

Activity: 826

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 01:21:35 PM

Now bitcoin price only 3400$ + only so its downtime. Bitcoin and crypto market down last one year and also altcoin down like as eth,waves,other coin. But i don't understand why people sell bitcoin low price than bitcoin market down ??

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
avarnet

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

Only one thing i suggest there's nothing price increase this year end, and the future of bitcoin will be good value from after these correction 2year from now.
therefore with no change in the price of bitcoin and other coins it is better to wait until bitcoin and other coins experience a good price change, so be patient to hold back until there are changes later so we can get a good profit
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:32:07 PM

This year that is 2018 was a depressed time for BTC I think there will be a change from this depression by the year 2019 we can hopefully wait and see for an increase in Bitcoin price. Many of the Bitcoiners think positive towards Bitcoin and there might be several developments in the transactions of Bitcoin that is lightning network that can help in reducing the cost of transactions . The volatility in Bitcoin still increases and still people trust in cryptocurrency so the investors believe the price will increase in the mean time investors are holding their cryptocurrency .The ICO's are developing rapidly so we cannot ignore  Cryptocurrency  market so many experts believe that the value may increase high by next year . John McAfee the founder of antivirus software says positive towards Bitcoin he says that Bitcoin will hit high in the coming year some of the analyst also predicted the same opinion about Bitcoin so we can hopefully wait for the next hike .

sacred32700

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:12:24 PM

The price is going down and down but it takes time to rise up again.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:23:46 PM

Right now the price of Bitcoin rose up by 5% , what is the reason dont know but it is up by 150 points, Can anyone tell what will be the reason as i am not seeing any positive news which is affecting it, or else is it a bull trap to make peoples to buy and then market dumps more.

amonymous

Activity: 1177

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:29:56 PM

Look it currently your target,what does you think trading, investment or another agreement.Bitcoin drop is don't matter options because Bitcoin value anytime can be jump.
Opinion it the good expensive moment to holding and long time Bitcoin investment source.have to wait beginning for the lower value and will keep right time when value increased.
pinoyden

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:32:39 PM

Right now the price of Bitcoin rose up by 5% , what is the reason dont know but it is up by 150 points, Can anyone tell what will be the reason as i am not seeing any positive news which is affecting it, or else is it a bull trap to make peoples to buy and then market dumps more.

5% hike is not that much therfor you cant say that it is a bull trap because a real trap is something that the value rose too much in just a matter of short time and then it falls down again after a day or two . the reason for this increse is people are buying in a small percentage  .  

Now bitcoin price only 3400$ + only so its downtime. Bitcoin and crypto market down last one year and also altcoin down like as eth,waves,other coin. But i don't understand why people sell bitcoin low price than bitcoin market down ??

They sell because they need cash or they maybe afraid because they think that the value can go down more evenly  .  you should not question them anyway because thats their life not yours  .   just let them sell because they were the ones that will regret soon .
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:52:01 PM

For me current price fall was due to whales controlling the market they squeeze everything to newbie and weakhands to sold their Bitcoin and once this is over except whales would pump the price.
Also because panic sell everywhere that could make the price become worse than now. We don't know what whales are probably thinking right now, despite of the price is definitely bad right now and it would be another bubble this year.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
digitalcryptocoin

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:57:51 PM

Well according to your thinking as whales control market then it takes to centralization. Which is completely against Bitcoin's specification. As Bitcoin is decentralized. But still there is matter of price. Globally blockchain is creating mass impact on regular industries. Considering this upcoming future will give bright days for Bitcoin.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:32:38 PM

current value is defintately a dramatic scene of bitcoin.big whales are buying cheap bitcoin and if you are a long term bitcoin holder then do not mind current low price.just hold bitcoin.

Although the situation with Bitcoin price that has been falling all this time, worries me, I do not find it critical. My choice is holding, so I am ready for a long-time patient waiting.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:34:36 PM

I think there is nothing to worry about the bitcoin price. what you need to worry is if you bought enough for your wallet.
Today the price is climbing up again, i can see the horns of the bull coming forward in the market.
Let's wait more time and we will see bears departure.

AntoCokbun

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:20:55 PM

More precisely this is hope, I hope the second point you say will come true and honestly I am sure that not only am I here waiting for the market to increase and wait for that to happen.

FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:46:38 PM

I think that the price was really too high and in the near future we will not see Bitcoin growth in price.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:23:52 PM

At this time Bitcoin's price has gone down very much. Because of which people using Bitcoin are very upset. And everyone is in this waiting room. That's when the price of bitcoin will start moving.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

The price dip is not majorly on btc but we that trade and the reaction of the market , the price went up because there was a big demand and the high the demand the higher the price an when it went down again we all have to work with it, so I believe the price will take a new ath.

darkr

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:34:01 PM

The price dip is not majorly on btc but we that trade and the reaction of the market , the price went up because there was a big demand and the high the demand the higher the price an when it went down again we all have to work with it, so I believe the price will take a new ath.

As Bitcoin price depends a lot on the demand, and as we see that more and more people start to take interest in this cryptocurrency, BTC must start gaining soon. Hope, we will witness it this winter.
readygoaw

Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:52:58 PM

Now the market is very much down, but it is quite normal for bitcoin. Those investors who have long been in this area have become accustomed to such fluctuations. you just have to wait and watch the market situation.

Bitcoin has been a volatile cryptocurrency - we all know it. Probably, very soon we will see how this crypto is growing. BTC has got all the chances to reach at least 4.5 thousand this year.
WebTera

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:47:55 PM

I think it's too simple and obvious an explanation for the situation, but maybe you're right and you don't need to complicate it. Either way, we'll find out what happens in time. Hold solves all problems Cool
crypteris

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:45:41 PM

If current price is not a bottom, it is close to it. Despite the low prices, the adoption rate increases and the number of users has almost doubled in 2018. Everybody is waiting for 2019, as many events are expected, such as ETFs and Bakkt. The bearish market is quite durable, but the uptrend will be long as well.
Memmon3

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:20:35 PM

Wellyan

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:37:03 PM

Bitcoin has been a volatile cryptocurrency - we all know it. Probably, very soon we will see how this crypto is growing. BTC has got all the chances to reach at least 4.5 thousand this year.

but for now I see prices starting to rise again, so hopefully the prices start to rise again. because bitcoin has also been trusted by many people. because bitcoin is very beneficial for us all.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:53:23 PM

but for now I see prices starting to rise again, so hopefully the prices start to rise again. because bitcoin has also been trusted by many people. because bitcoin is very beneficial for us all.
There is a very positive sentiment, that now the price of bitcoin has started to increase and it has been followed by an increase in prices experienced by etherum. in calculations, this has become a revival for the crypto market which has for the past several weeks experienced a bloody phase. now we all have to continue to stabilize the market because that way the market conditions can move positively.
coinnumber

Merit: 5

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:00:10 PM

I think the problem we face here is high expectations and lack of impatient most of us want to make quick profit which ought not to be, there no currency with stable value they all varies so its very important we learn to hold and watch patiently as the market gain momentum at least the market is coming up little by little.
bitvelk

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:52:45 PM

I think that growth is bound to be. There's no doubt about that. We just have to wait as long as it takes. Bitcoin is unpredictable, and if we want to profit from it, we need to be patient.

bigbosma

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:08:01 PM

Recently, many experts and analysts say that now there will be an even stronger fall, and it will be followed by a very active growth. And I prefer to believe it, as bitcoin should recover.

Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:10:35 PM

I have been watching bitcoin for a long time and am used to the fluctuation of its price. This is unnerving, but it is an integral feature of the development of bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. Therefore, you need to be patient and wait for growth.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 02:46:00 AM

Here it's a drop down in the Market and price of bitcoin decrease and it's effect to all other altcoins and also ethereum, some experts says its normal and routeen work prices change when the big difference and demand and supply of bitcoin so they recommend wait and hold.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
AAKODI

Activity: 205

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:39:21 AM

Definitely the price will further increase in coming months because even the now the market seems to recover from its drop and some say this is due to the decline of the stock market but what ever the reason behind what we all know is bitcoin is going through a successful path than the past by adapting into businesses and expanding its areas and gaining more users day by day so investing in these days will definitely make some good profits for any investor who has the ability to hold a longer time until bitcoin reaches to a higher price 

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:51:48 PM

Bitcoin is currently down, this is the opportunity for investors to continue to buy bitcoin at low prices or who are holding bitcoin to keep, do not sell. Bitcoin is down because the market is adjusting for price to stabilize and develop.

The biggest investors have been still waiting that small players will continue selling their Bitcoins. They want to get this cryptocurrency and pay for it almost nothing. Do not sell BTC now.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:12:11 AM

Looks like the strong price has not come in few months since this thread was created.
Either the price falling or rising, you just cannot depends on the price only.
We must find any opportunities in cryptocurrency world, such as trading or investing on projects.

yesyes18

Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:41:58 AM

It seems younmade this call for sometime now and we're still yet to find an answer to your question. Well, personally i think if Bitcoin has bewn able to survive a year long of a bear market and we're still around with a not so bad market capitalization, I don't think Bitcoin will die. I think the future will be brighter.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:18:40 AM

For me, the price is decreasing because there are no big investors that are interested again with bitcoin and some of us already sold their bitcoin that's why the price is decreasing. Some of us who still holds their bitcoin is still hoping that bitcoin will increase but I think it will take a long time again for bitcoin to recover because of the last hard drop of the price last year A lot of us are now afraid because of the unstable price of it.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:23:56 AM

Almost no one expected such a strong fall, but most of the participants are confident and calm, because in general, Bitcoin is developing, do not panic
well, the decline that occurred at this time was indeed unpredictable, even that sometimes happened within 1 day. but you're right, the key in this case is only holding back in the long run, or the price of bitcoin returns to normal.
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:14:06 AM

Do not be frustrated by looking at Bitcoin's current condition. Bitcoin's future has to be optimistic. Because , if we are disappointed, the price of Bitcoin will be reduced future. Bitcoin's price is never stable. The price which was yesterday could be higher than today, and tomorrow's price may be higher than today. So Bitcoin is hopeful of the future without being frustrated by its current status.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
btlzpr

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:19:14 AM

I believe that whales will not only operate the market price to make it fall, but also operate the market price at a suitable time to make it rise. Only then can the whale gain huge benefits, so we can wait patiently for the next operation of the whale. I believe that many people will dump their coins at very low prices. This choice is understandable. After all, we need to live, but if you can persist, then I suggest you stick to it.
When the whales eat enough "chips", they will try to magnify these chips hundreds of times, as we saw in 2017. So don't be scared by the current market, don't rush to dump, you need to believe that bitcoin will not die, crypto will not die.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Elerntta

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:39:22 PM

I think we need to get through this difficult period of bitcoin price fluctuations as calmly as possible. We all understand that this process of cryptocurrency development is inevitable, and we are forced to observe these price drops. Everyone will recover, so we shouldn't be nervous.

bitvelk

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:40:25 PM

I am only comforted by the fact that many analysts predict a very serious growth of bitcoins in the next 2019 year. I don't know if it's true or not, but it really calms me down. Moreover, it is logical to assume that after such a strong fall will be no less strong growth.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:02:00 AM

Think that it is the time to make investments in different potential coins. Price drop is an opportunity to buy at cheaper and earn good profit then. Look on the positive side and won't listen on those who says that bitcoin going to die. It is just s bearish market and remember that it is not easy way to get rich. You have to take risk from everything.

satosibtc1000

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:30:28 PM

I think that the new year will be growth in spite of all the contradictions. I believe that this is a correction that occurred as a result of the growth of last year.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 01:35:22 PM

if you cannot predict well it will be safer if you hold it in the long run because current fluctuations are very unstable, prices change very quickly

This is what I did right now, and I don't have good skills in trading to analyze where the trend goes and I could only predicting, and I often make a mistake. Rather than to sell my bitcoin, I think I will save it for a long time, and maybe I will search another way so I could earn money. I admitted that it's hard to survive or to buy and sell in the market because the market itself is not stable now. I still want to buy more bitcoin especially if the price is down for more.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: