Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:37:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌐 [ANN][CAER] 🌐 CAERUS CONNECTIONS - THE FUTURE OF HIRING IS HERE 🌐  (Read 2183 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:53:02 PM

Regarding the CAER token price,is it going to be pegged to ETH no matter the current ETH price?

Or you may  adjust it if ETH goes up alot,seeing current price is pretty low.
necessary
I don't think ETH will fluctuate that much as Bitcoin does, so corrections would not be necessary.
Discussing the problem before it happens is better, it is also to ensure benefits for people. Yes, it will not fluctuate as much as bitcoin, but a few hundred dollars are often happen, my opinion is to adjust.

currently it's dropped significantly but not as much as Bitcoin fluctuates, definitely.

Well,if you compare ETH all time high ($1400) with current price (less than $500) i would say its pretty volatile.

Comparable to BTC and its all time high,around $19700 and current price at around $8000.

You could be right about that one. However isn't the fact that it's more stable than other coins the reason why so many people started to invest in it a couple of years back?
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:11:42 AM

Regarding the CAER token price,is it going to be pegged to ETH no matter the current ETH price?

necessary
I don't think ETH will fluctuate that much as Bitcoin does, so corrections would not be necessary.
Discussing the problem before it happens is better, it is also to ensure benefits for people. Yes, it will not fluctuate as much as bitcoin, but a few hundred dollars are often happen, my opinion is to adjust.

Tru,eit wouldnt be bad idea if they adjust rates,in case ETH goes up alot,like on previous ath.
Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:56:16 AM

necessary

currently it's dropped significantly but not as much as Bitcoin fluctuates, definitely.

Well,if you compare ETH all time high ($1400) with current price (less than $500) i would say its pretty volatile.

Comparable to BTC and its all time high,around $19700 and current price at around $8000.

You could be right about that one. However isn't the fact that it's more stable than other coins the reason why so many people started to invest in it a couple of years back?

I agree,ETH is the future,and its natural to peg with eth,as CAER is erc20 token afterall.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:49:41 AM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/caerus-connections-20436 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Good to see the word about this project spreading. The more it branches out the more chance people will get into it.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:03:52 PM

Team is doing good job,getting listed on all those ico trackers,for more attention.
cmdr1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:07:09 PM

Team is doing good job,getting listed on all those ico trackers,for more attention.

They could definitely use the media attention at this stage. good work!
lennox_dan

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:37:36 PM

They could definitely use the media attention at this stage. good work!
They could use on any stage.
cmdr1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:27:30 PM

Caerus Connections has joined forces with Crowdholding. Click on the link below to read more.

http://bit.ly/2pyUMxZ

Here's the link where the team requested some feedback.
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:40:56 PM

Caerus Connections has joined forces with Crowdholding. Click on the link below to read more.

http://bit.ly/2pyUMxZ

Here's the link where the team requested some feedback.

thank you for link. apply on link and give the feedback to the applications or?
MorganBrowning

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:18:20 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 03:00:41 AM by MorganBrowning

Hello everyone, thanks for the great conversation.  We have 3 developments to share from Caerus Connections.

1)  Since we started a week later than anticipated, we have moved the TGE date to April 9th for more people to get to know us further.

2)  During the Presale phase (i.e. - now through April 8th), we are offering a 20% bonus on all token purchases made through our website www.caerusconnections.io (while tokens last).  We have updated our whitepaper to reflect these changes.

3)  Finally, we have made a comparison table between Caerus Connections and other job boards.  You can see it below.

https://i.imgur.com/M6vZ2S5.png

Please continue with more questions, and I will answer what I can....Thanks, Morgan

Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:50:56 AM

Hello everyone, thanks for the great conversation.  We have 3 developments to share from Caerus Connections.

1)  Since we started a week later than anticipated, we have moved the TGE date to April 9th for more people to get to know us further.

2)  During the Presale phase (i.e. - now through April 8th), we are offering a 20% bonus on all token purchases made through our website www.caerusconnections.io (while tokens last).  We have updated our whitepaper to reflect these changes.

3)  Finally, we have made a comparison table between Caerus Connections and other job boards.  You can see it below.

Please continue with more questions, and I will answer what I can....Thanks, Morgan

Thanks for the heads up, and good idea to put that comparison table, so people can get better idea how good caerus is.
descuri

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:32:13 AM

https://i.imgur.com/M6vZ2S5.png

Thank you for the systematic info. The comparison table is a very nice example Smiley
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:33:02 AM

How come your telegram link leads to your channel?Dont you have Telegram group ?
constructive_criticism

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:41:29 AM

Check out this cool new video they posted recently. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJwnXroJoqs
UncleT

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:12:50 AM

Check out this cool new video they posted recently. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJwnXroJoqs

Good share, I love the fact that they are using the Strength-based approach.
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:52:28 PM

How come your telegram link leads to your channel?Dont you have Telegram group ?

I'm not sure which link you are referring to, but you can join our Telegram group chat here: https://t.me/caerusgroup

MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 01:01:27 PM

Good share, I love the fact that they are using the Strength-based approach.

Thanks for this comment....positivity is one of our main tenants with Caerus Connections, and highlighting one's strengths (rather than dwelling on his/her weaknesses) is a key component of that methodology.

btcltcdigger (OP)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:27:50 PM

Matilda

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:36:39 PM

Caerus connections will undoubtedly accelerate the development and expand its influence if it is given priority to the cooperation of the Human resources department of large companies.
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:13:29 PM

Caerus Connections has a new task at Crowdholding! Log in, co-create and earn crypto for your feedback.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2E1Q01m

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: