Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:59:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌐 [ANN][CAER] 🌐 CAERUS CONNECTIONS - THE FUTURE OF HIRING IS HERE 🌐  (Read 2183 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MorganBrowning

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:13:11 AM

Since it's a blockchain which can't be corrected, how do you plan to combat malicious entries?

Some items will initially reside on the blockchain (eg - Personal Driver Compass Report).  These items will be protected with two factor identification.  Other items (e.g. - willingness to relocate, salary requirements, and ideal job duties) will be available for editing.
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:21:43 AM

Interesting project. Overall the value prop is there, and with the right execution, it could be a winner.

Are you guys planning on using AI to provide a better match between job seekers and employers? I think it would add an additional dimension to Caer, and would have a great curb appeal to sway potential investors

I have seen a couple of startups tacking the job placement market, but none with the application of blockchain technology. This will add a level of security and legitimacy to your project for sure.

Yes!  That is definitely part of our future plans.  In the mean time, the use of the Career Driver Compass (a nine-factor workplace motivator's assessment) by both job seeker and employer greatly improves the individual fit to a job.  This process, while manual at first, is crucial to the success of the Caerus Platform and represents a significant advancement in the recruitment space.
Nobtcforyou

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:27:21 AM

Did you manage to sell all tokens that were allocated for private sale?

We still have Tokens available!

So its still possible to join private sale?
VasilijeMitu

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:48:53 AM

I think presale lasts till March 31st,and then right after that sale starts,that till last till April 15th
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:15:23 AM

I think presale lasts till March 31st,and then right after that sale starts,that till last till April 15th

Thank you I was wonder about deadline.
Tropwal

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:28:55 AM

In which reegion you plan to start first?Or you are going straight for global market?
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:47:37 PM

Caerus Connections has joined forces with Crowdholding. Click on the link below to read more.

http://bit.ly/2pyUMxZ

phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:48:10 PM

Caerus Connections has a task on Crowdholding. Log in, co-create and receive crypto for your feedback.

http://bit.ly/2FV6a2f

Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

Caerus Connections has a task on Crowdholding. Log in, co-create and receive crypto for your feedback.

Good for them. It's great to have a platform like this.
descuri

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:58:42 PM

The app seems pretty straightforward, a lot of filters, I like that. Thank you for sharing this.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:33:40 PM

In which reegion you plan to start first?Or you are going straight for global market?

I think headquarter is in the united states,so i guess they might start from there,and then spread.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:24:40 PM

I think headquarter is in the united states,so i guess they might start from there,and then spread.

BUt can the US participate in ICO or are there restrictions like usually?
cmdr1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:52:32 PM

Has anyone tried and reviewed it?
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:35:58 AM

Is it already in testing phase,where people can try the platform and test it?Somehow i cant find info on that.

Refarding region launch,isnt point of this to cover golbal market,so for me it makes sense to go straight for that.

Calvireish

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:57:38 AM

I think that there are no restrictions,everyone can join the sale.
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:37:11 AM

You should check what your local restrictions are and go with that. There is no going around that.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:48:48 AM

Since it's a blockchain which can't be corrected, how do you plan to combat malicious entries?

Some items will initially reside on the blockchain (eg - Personal Driver Compass Report).  These items will be protected with two factor identification.  Other items (e.g. - willingness to relocate, salary requirements, and ideal job duties) will be available for editing.

Thanks for the feedback. So you're saying some data won't be editable?
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:17:31 PM

Initially, we will begin with the US market while under Beta testing, and then plan to expand, quickly, after the full launch.
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:34:45 PM

You should check what your local restrictions are and go with that. There is no going around that.

I agree with the above statement, and, to my knowledge, there is nothing that is preventing a US citizen from participating in our Token Generating Event.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:05:00 PM

Is it already in testing phase,where people can try the platform and test it?Somehow i cant find info on that.

Refarding region launch,isnt point of this to cover golbal market,so for me it makes sense to go straight for that.

I also tried to find the same data you're talking about, but I didn't manage. Maybe someone from the team can answer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: