Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:20:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌐 [ANN][CAER] 🌐 CAERUS CONNECTIONS - THE FUTURE OF HIRING IS HERE 🌐  (Read 2183 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
descuri

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:14:25 PM

In which reegion you plan to start first?Or you are going straight for global market?

I think headquarter is in the united states,so i guess they might start from there,and then spread.

BUt can the US participate in ICO or are there restrictions like usually?

I think that there are no restrictions,everyone can join the sale.

You should check what your local restrictions are and go with that. There is no going around that.

I agree with the above statement, and, to my knowledge, there is nothing that is preventing a US citizen from participating in our Token Generating Event.

Well usually the US has a lot of legal restrictions and mostly cannot directly participate.
cmdr1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:20:46 PM

Interesting project. Overall the value prop is there, and with the right execution, it could be a winner.

Are you guys planning on using AI to provide a better match between job seekers and employers? I think it would add an additional dimension to Caer, and would have a great curb appeal to sway potential investors

I have seen a couple of startups tacking the job placement market, but none with the application of blockchain technology. This will add a level of security and legitimacy to your project for sure.

I agree with you that AI would help greatly to differentiate between the finer details Smiley
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:06:04 AM

Interesting project. Overall the value prop is there, and with the right execution, it could be a winner.

Are you guys planning on using AI to provide a better match between job seekers and employers? I think it would add an additional dimension to Caer, and would have a great curb appeal to sway potential investors

I have seen a couple of startups tacking the job placement market, but none with the application of blockchain technology. This will add a level of security and legitimacy to your project for sure.

I agree with you that AI would help greatly to differentiate between the finer details Smiley

would AI only matching candidates better? no communication?
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:43:21 AM

Will you require KYC and AML from buyers?
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:04:12 AM

But can AI do such a good job already?Im not up to speed when it comes to that.
UncleT

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:11:58 AM

You wouldn't believe it but it can. Technologie is getting so advanced it's hard to keep up. And we can't even imagine what the military is developing...
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:25:38 PM

You wouldn't believe it but it can. Technologie is getting so advanced it's hard to keep up. And we can't even imagine what the military is developing...

Yes, AI can definitely take some parameters and make quite a qood comparison these days.
Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:16:40 PM

True, what we see around us is consumer grade stuffy, real stuff is in the hands of the military and  agencies like NSA.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:49:35 PM

Has anyone tried the app?
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:14:57 PM

I am also interested if anyone checked it out and can give a short review?
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:17:38 PM

Hm,after you asked that i got curious so went on the website to check the roadmap and see when can we expect some kind of beta platform,or anything for testing purposes..No sign of that there,anyone else maybe know where can we find roadmap?
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:18:34 PM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?
kuranggizi

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:45:59 PM

very interesting project in terms of project promotion, I also see a very good website with some graphics developed, if you see the explanation of this project, I am sure this project will be very easy to develop because of the purpose of very interesting for the future
Desmozgenes

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:34:39 AM

Regarding the CAER token price,is it going to be pegged to ETH no matter the current ETH price?

Or you may  adjust it if ETH goes up alot,seeing current price is pretty low.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:39:10 AM

Regarding the CAER token price,is it going to be pegged to ETH no matter the current ETH price?

necessary
I don't think ETH will fluctuate that much as Bitcoin does, so corrections would not be necessary.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:49:10 AM

necessary
I don't think ETH will fluctuate that much as Bitcoin does, so corrections would not be necessary.
Discussing the problem before it happens is better, it is also to ensure benefits for people. Yes, it will not fluctuate as much as bitcoin, but a few hundred dollars are often happen, my opinion is to adjust.
descuri

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:55:01 PM

necessary
Discussing the problem before it happens is better, it is also to ensure benefits for people. Yes, it will not fluctuate as much as bitcoin, but a few hundred dollars are often happen, my opinion is to adjust.

currently it's dropped significantly but not as much as Bitcoin fluctuates, definitely.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:28:14 PM

Hm,after you asked that i got curious so went on the website to check the roadmap and see when can we expect some kind of beta platform,or anything for testing purposes..No sign of that there,anyone else maybe know where can we find roadmap?

I think they already have something as they asked for people to participate in reviewing.
Desmozgenes

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:32:56 PM

necessary

currently it's dropped significantly but not as much as Bitcoin fluctuates, definitely.

Well,if you compare ETH all time high ($1400) with current price (less than $500) i would say its pretty volatile.

Comparable to BTC and its all time high,around $19700 and current price at around $8000.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:44:16 PM

I think they already have something as they asked for people to participate in reviewing.

Yes I also notice many link for trying out platform. Someone share?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: