Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:34:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌐 [ANN][CAER] 🌐 CAERUS CONNECTIONS - THE FUTURE OF HIRING IS HERE 🌐  (Read 2183 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MorganBrowning

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:38:14 PM

Agreed, the future of hiring could be blockchain based, but, might it be way too early for that now?

We think it is the perfect time for this concept.  Recruiters are tired of overpaying for murky information, and job seekers are tired of feeling helpless throughout the process.  Caerus Connections allows to make a more transparent process for all, while reducing the costs and headaches that are currently plaguing the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:44:51 PM

Sir,

Is CV in language other welcome?

The first edition will be in English, but we have designs to allow for all translations in the near future.
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:55:10 PM

The idea seems great - Question: what is your plan of getting people's CVs i.e. verifying their talent? Through other HR companies or directly?

Initially, people will enter their information directly and have the option to verify it through their employer as well as through references.  As they continue to move to new jobs, the Blockchain will keep a record of this employment.

The other verification will come through the use of the Personal Drivers Compass.  This is a 9 factor, preference-based report that shows how particular individuals prefer to approach their work.

All of this information will be confidentially stored, and only revealed when the user is ready to do so.

MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:01:10 PM

Very interesting project.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Thank you, we agree!  The recruitment space is due for some improvements, and we are looking to bring a more efficient, transparent, and effective space for both recruiters and job seekers.
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:11:23 PM

Check out this short video for more clarification of the project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpwbtQFpIUs

Good video,and thank you for sharing.And i hope there will be more like that as you gotta keep them coming,people nowdays like informations presented in video form.

Thank you....we will have another video out tomorrow.  You can find it on our website:  www.caerusconnections.io

MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:22:05 PM

This CAER project has a very good and interesting concept. I am very interested in this project. I see all his team are also people who are very experienced in their respective fields. I think this project is very promising. Hopefully, there is the bounty. There must be a lot of investors interested in this CAER project.

Thank you for the kind words.  We are getting a lot of positive interest in Caerus so far, and we are looking forward to transforming this marketplace!
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:31:05 PM

What kind of crypto currencies can we use for buying CAER during ico,and what the current rate per token,in ETH?

Also,any chance for accepting fiat?

Yep, we accept in USD, BTC/LTC and Ether.  As these are ERC20 Tokens, payments in USD and BTC/LTC have an administrative fee built into the price of the Token.  To purchase tokens, you can go directly to here:  https://www.caerusconnections.io/buy-caerus-tokens/

MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:52:39 PM

I read they will also implement a messaging protocol - so it means you can communicate with possible employers like on  LinkedIn?

There is a messaging protocol.  Caerus Connections will allow for recruiters to message individual candidates directly when they find a good match and want to pursue them directly.  The specific identity of each candidate, however, will not be revealed until the candidate believes that he or she is ready to reveal him/herself. 

Alternatively, individual candidates can also message companies directly when they want more information.

The messaging function is considered a premium function that both Job Candidates and Recruiters alike will need to use the Token to upgrade their membership before being allowed to message each other.  An job candidate will need one token, for one month of unlimited, premium services, while a recruiter will require 3 tokens for one month of unlimited, premium services.
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:58:44 PM

I read they will also implement a messaging protocol - so it means you can communicate with possible employers like on  LinkedIn?

You mean like instant messaging system,so you contact possible employers directly?

As of now, the communication protocol will be through email.  This will help to protect the anonymity of the job seekers.
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:08:02 AM

I am very happy with this project dv and can for future coin progress and is there any bounty program that is taking place i want to follow his sosmed program.
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:10:21 AM

I saw on your website that 17 million tokens are available for the sale, but what will be total amount of tokens in the circulation?

The total amount in circulation is 73 million.  30 million of these tokens will be sold at retail, directly through the Caerus Connections website.  For more information on the Token Breakdown, you can go to this webpage:  https://www.caerusconnections.io/caerus-tge/
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:54:28 AM

I am very happy with this project dv and can for future coin progress and is there any bounty program that is taking place i want to follow his sosmed program.

We are working on the details of the program....more to come!
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:08:56 AM

I saw on your website that 17 million tokens are available for the sale, but what will be total amount of tokens in the circulation?

The total amount in circulation is 73 million.  30 million of these tokens will be sold at retail, directly through the Caerus Connections website.  For more information on the Token Breakdown, you can go to this webpage:  https://www.caerusconnections.io/caerus-tge/

many thank you for information. good proportion for sale.
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:16:24 AM

What kind of crypto currencies can we use for buying CAER during ico,and what the current rate per token,in ETH?

Yep, we accept in USD, BTC/LTC and Ether.  As these are ERC20 Tokens, payments in USD and BTC/LTC have an administrative fee built into the price of the Token.  To purchase tokens, you can go directly to here:  https://www.caerusconnections.io/buy-caerus-tokens/

Will there be any restrictions regarding countries that can join sale?
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:55:46 AM

We are working on the details of the program....more to come!

Looking forward to some good news about the project Smiley
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:09:53 AM

Will there be any vesting period for team tokens?And how many tokens sold in private sale?
Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:29:08 AM

When pre sale and bounty start?

The presale has started.  We are looking to finalize bounty details soon.

Whats the percentage of tokens that are sold during presale,from the total supply of the tokens?
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:36:27 AM

Sir,

Is CV in language other welcome?

The first edition will be in English, but we have designs to allow for all translations in the near future.

It's good to know that you are planning to introduce other languages as well.
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:44:14 AM

Will there be any restrictions regarding countries that can join sale?

There are no restrictions on the countries that can join the sale.
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:51:17 AM

Will there be any vesting period for team tokens?And how many tokens sold in private sale?

Yes, 40% of the Founders Tokens will be available at 6 months after the TGE, and the remaining 60% will become available at 12 months after the TGE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: