Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:59:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌐 [ANN][CAER] 🌐 CAERUS CONNECTIONS - THE FUTURE OF HIRING IS HERE 🌐  (Read 2183 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MorganBrowning

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:57:19 AM

When pre sale and bounty start?

The presale has started.  We are looking to finalize bounty details soon.

Whats the percentage of tokens that are sold during presale,from the total supply of the tokens?

A total of 13 million tokens are being sold at presale, with another 4 million to become available on April 1st.  The entire sale runs through April 15th, with a total of 17 million tokens available.  This represents about 23% of the overall supply. 

Furthermore, 30 million tokens are available for retail purchase after the TGE, directly from the Caerus Connections site.  These tokens will not be discounted and offered at a rate that is in line with other premium job boards in the market.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:26:23 PM

I saw on your website that 17 million tokens are available for the sale, but what will be total amount of tokens in the circulation?

The total amount in circulation is 73 million.  30 million of these tokens will be sold at retail, directly through the Caerus Connections website.  For more information on the Token Breakdown, you can go to this webpage:  https://www.caerusconnections.io/caerus-tge/

Will there be any vesting period for team tokens?And how many tokens sold in private sale?

Yes, 40% of the Founders Tokens will be available at 6 months after the TGE, and the remaining 60% will become available at 12 months after the TGE.

That's a good plan of distribution. Thank you for the update.
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:09:21 PM

I saw on your website that 17 million tokens are available for the sale, but what will be total amount of tokens in the circulation?

The total amount in circulation is 73 million.  30 million of these tokens will be sold at retail, directly through the Caerus Connections website.  For more information on the Token Breakdown, you can go to this webpage:  https://www.caerusconnections.io/caerus-tge/

Will there be any vesting period for team tokens?And how many tokens sold in private sale?

Yes, 40% of the Founders Tokens will be available at 6 months after the TGE, and the remaining 60% will become available at 12 months after the TGE.

That's a good plan of distribution. Thank you for the update.

Thanks!  Find out more and buy tokens directly at www.caerusconnections.io
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:05:48 PM

Where is your team  stationed, atleast most of them. I mean like headquarters or something like that.
SoonAmoon

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:25:10 PM

There is a lot of talk about tokens but I would like to hear more about the platform. Are there any reviews out there or videos that showcase the platform?
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:54:07 PM

Where is your team  stationed, atleast most of them. I mean like headquarters or something like that.

Our HQ is in the United States.
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:06:55 PM

There is a lot of talk about tokens but I would like to hear more about the platform. Are there any reviews out there or videos that showcase the platform?

Our platform is still in development, although we plan to bring a Minimum Viable Product out by April.  This video dives into the features of the platform:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJwnXroJoqs

Let me know if you have more questions after watching this video.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:50:13 PM

What were the bonuses in the presale and have you decided svih bonuses in main sale?
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 11:08:47 PM

What were the bonuses in the presale and have you decided svih bonuses in main sale?

We are on a wait and see approach regarding bonuses.  If we decide to do so, we will publicize it here and on our SM platforms.
dazvert

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:32:14 PM

We are on a wait and see approach regarding bonuses.  If we decide to do so, we will publicize it here and on our SM platforms.
developers are definitely considering it, indeed the full decision depends on them
but i hope the bonus offered will attract investors, because with that strategy will be easy to achieve success
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:47:18 AM

developers are definitely considering it, indeed the full decision depends on them
but i hope the bonus offered will attract investors, because with that strategy will be easy to achieve success
This is the most popular and popular model at the present stage and can attract investors on a large scale if it is really feasible.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:55:02 AM

Ok,thank you for answering,will wait for that info then.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:20:40 AM

I see that accepted currencies during sale are ETH,BtC,LTC and fiat.Does that mean any fiat currency is accepted(since people may pay with cards etc),or only american dollar will be accepted?
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:29:06 AM

Yes bonus structure is very important,it has to be good enough to attarct new investors but not too big to cause dumping.
bonus will definitely be given but the bonus composition I think is only a few percent of the sales, it's a common strategy undertaken by developers and will not give big bonuses because the bonus range is set up.

Tropwal

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:49:27 AM

We are on a wait and see approach regarding bonuses.  If we decide to do so, we will publicize it here and on our SM platforms.

Yes bonus structure is very important,it has to be good enough to attarct new investors but not too big to cause dumping.
bonus will definitely be given but the bonus composition I think is only a few percent of the sales, it's a common strategy undertaken by developers and will not give big bonuses because the bonus range is set up.

But often projects give bonuses like 50%,sometimes even 100% ,just to reach hard cap,and in the longer run it can ruin the project.
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:03:06 AM

Where can i find social media links for team members?
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:06:48 PM

We are on a wait and see approach regarding bonuses.  If we decide to do so, we will publicize it here and on our SM platforms.

But often projects give bonuses like 50%,sometimes even 100% ,just to reach hard cap,and in the longer run it can ruin the project.

That's a huge percentage. Who gives that much bonus - it's insane.
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:44:08 PM

Yes, do we know what the bonuses are?
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:16:15 PM

Our platform is still in development, although we plan to bring a Minimum Viable Product out by April.  This video dives into the features of the platform:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJwnXroJoqs

Let me know if you have more questions after watching this video.

Thank you for the share - I will take some time and watch the video.
bibliobusz

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:33:19 PM

What kind of crypto currencies can we use for buying CAER during ico,and what the current rate per token,in ETH?

Also,any chance for accepting fiat?

Yep, we accept in USD, BTC/LTC and Ether.  As these are ERC20 Tokens, payments in USD and BTC/LTC have an administrative fee built into the price of the Token.  To purchase tokens, you can go directly to here:  https://www.caerusconnections.io/buy-caerus-tokens/

Will there be any restrictions regarding countries that can join sale?

There are no restrictions on the countries that can join the sale.

so only a couple of countries which cannot participate?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: