Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:18:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌐 [ANN][CAER] 🌐 CAERUS CONNECTIONS - THE FUTURE OF HIRING IS HERE 🌐  (Read 2184 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
snowcommander

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:25:54 PM

Caerus connections will undoubtedly accelerate the development and expand its influence if it is given priority to the cooperation of the Human resources department of large companies.

I would consider the smaller companies with a wide variety of employmeny options to be an even better user of such a platform.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:42:15 PM

Caerus Connections has a new task at Crowdholding! Log in, co-create and earn crypto for your feedback.

Learn more: http://bit.ly/2E1Q01m

How does this feature for candidate assessment actually work? Who asseses the candidates?
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:44:12 PM

Caerus connections will undoubtedly accelerate the development and expand its influence if it is given priority to the cooperation of the Human resources department of large companies.

Yes,it has all the things needed to achieve that.
MorganBrowning

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 05:54:08 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 08:58:04 PM by MorganBrowning

Caerus Connections has a new task at Crowdholding! Log in, co-create and earn crypto for your feedback.

Learn more: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2E1Q01m

How does this feature for candidate assessment actually work? Who asseses the candidates?

Thanks for asking about that part, as it is really the key aspect of Caerus Connections. The Career Driver Compass is a 50 question survey developed by our Partners, Emergenetics International, with a psychometrically valid algorithm that rank orders 9 different work place motivators (see graphic below) to reveal what aspects of a job that each individual prefers.

Corporate recruiters match the ideal motivator set for their open positions, to the candidates that are available for the most ideal fit.  It is a strengths-based approach, and there is no right or wrong answer to the survey.  Emergenetics has used it for years, and it is a very accurate and valuable tool in the placing candidates who are most likely going to enjoy and succeed in their jobs.

A lot of times it is difficult to truly understand it until you try it.  Thus, for the next 24 hours, I will grant complimentary access to anyone who would like to experience the Career Driver Compass.  I will provide a one page summary of what the Career Driver Compass says about how you prefer to approach work, as well as a couple of paragraphs of interpretation.  

If you are interested in taking the assessment (it takes about 10 minutes), please DM me on Telegram here:  https://t.me/MorganBrowning

Career Driver Compass Motivators:

https://i.imgur.com/HKzoz8Y.png?1
Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:06:25 PM

This 20% bonus is for all amounts ,or you have to buy some specific one to get that bonus?
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:07:53 PM

We see this as a universal platform for all employers....Large Companies, Small Companies, Not-For-Profits, etc.....In our years of recruitment experience, rarely have we found a company that hasn't identified this as a significant pain point.
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:18:33 PM

This 20% bonus is for all amounts ,or you have to buy some specific one to get that bonus?

All amounts....We are a Token for everyone, as that is our ultimate customer!
Matilda

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:42:07 AM

I would consider the smaller companies with a wide variety of employmeny options to be an even better user of such a platform.
Maybe, in short, a lot of companies need to recruit or excellent employees on the platform. To attract each other.
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:31:01 AM

We see this as a universal platform for all employers....Large Companies, Small Companies, Not-For-Profits, etc.....In our years of recruitment experience, rarely have we found a company that hasn't identified this as a significant pain point.

This is the only time I would advocate a one platform solution.
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:09:08 AM

What is  the minimum amount needed to join the sale?
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:20:51 AM

I see that you plan beta release for July  2018.Is it going to be closed beta for selected people,or opened one so everyone can join and test it out?
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 03:52:13 PM

No minimum is needed....you can purchase them directly at our site:  www.caerusconnections.io
UncleT

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:59:53 PM

No minimum is needed....you can purchase them directly at our site:  www.caerusconnections.io

Why not ask what's the max amount Cheesy why not invest a bit more?
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:00:57 PM

I see that you plan beta release for July  2018.Is it going to be closed beta for selected people,or opened one so everyone can join and test it out?

barring anything unforeseen, we would prefer an open testing environment.
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:08:23 PM

Grin  ....  All purchases are welcome and greatly appreciated!
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:22:41 PM

I get the feeling people only want to invest a small amount into a project and get a big return out of it, and it does not work like that. It never did.
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:26:39 PM

So you might dealy it or make it clsoed only if you have some gig issues with platform,right?Otherwise it will be opened one?
cmdr1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:53:27 PM

So you might dealy it or make it clsoed only if you have some gig issues with platform,right?Otherwise it will be opened one?

They probably don't want something untested to be all around the Internet.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:19:25 PM

I get the feeling people only want to invest a small amount into a project and get a big return out of it, and it does not work like that. It never did.

People probably just want to play it safe because the market is so volatile now.
ansteadm

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:56:24 AM

I think that this is very beneficial for the Job search, as well the recruiting process because you can try to get the right people that you want for your job. It can really help you get a better idea of the type of employment opportunity that would most benefit you for your workplace style.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: