Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:54:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌐 [ANN][CAER] 🌐 CAERUS CONNECTIONS - THE FUTURE OF HIRING IS HERE 🌐  (Read 2184 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nekopoi23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:28:14 AM

Do you have a bounty campaign
smil3y7

Activity: 174
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 06:40:31 AM

Just took the Career Driver Compass assessment. I think this is a great way for employers to get a more in-depth insight into potential employee's personality which is important if they want to gather a team of people that are compatible and can work together. Good assessments and analyses can significantly increase productivity and decrease expenses for the employer.
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:35:20 AM

Just took the Career Driver Compass assessment. I think this is a great way for employers to get a more in-depth insight into potential employee's personality which is important if they want to gather a team of people that are compatible and can work together. Good assessments and analyses can significantly increase productivity and decrease expenses for the employer.

Sounds interesting but can you give some more info about the possible criteria for this assessment?
Calvireish

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:45:29 AM

Do you have a bounty campaign

Good question,i couldnt find it either.It would be weird not to have bounty campaign.
Nobtcforyou

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:12:13 AM

I saw that caerus had telegram airdrop,but it was finished since it was limited to 15000 participants and that number was reached.So maybe thats it.
guisan79

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:26:31 PM

Me too took the Career Driver Compass assessment. You need to answer a lot of short questions about what you do and what you feel about different workplace situations, to gauge what type of occupations you can do best.
The results of the assessment were in fact very accurate, a good approximation of my personality and the type of workplace environment I prefer.
Of course this tests can be a great help for an employer to find the best candidates for a job, and offer them a better environment to maximize productivity.
MorganBrowning

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:59:16 PM

Sounds interesting but can you give some more info about the possible criteria for this assessment?

You can see the various factors that are measured here:  https://i.imgur.com/HKzoz8Y.png?1
SoonAmoon

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:57:53 PM

Me too took the Career Driver Compass assessment. You need to answer a lot of short questions about what you do and what you feel about different workplace situations, to gauge what type of occupations you can do best.
The results of the assessment were in fact very accurate, a good approximation of my personality and the type of workplace environment I prefer.
Of course this tests can be a great help for an employer to find the best candidates for a job, and offer them a better environment to maximize productivity.

Are these kinds of these usually used by HR people when recruiting?
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:31:20 PM

I have to take one myself.It would be good if they can keep adding questions all the time,so more questions you answer,more accurate profile they make.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:59:21 PM

Is this affecting your sale period,all this drop in eth and btc price?Any plans to prolong it if sale numbers are low?
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:30:30 PM

You can see the various factors that are measured here:  https://i.imgur.com/HKzoz8Y.png?1

Thank yoi for the image - but how do you get ranked exactly - based on what kind of questions?
sebulba

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:38:45 PM

Thank yoi for the image - but how do you get ranked exactly - based on what kind of questions?

Exactly. So what - I can put my info and get assesed in the beta by answering some questions?
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:47:51 PM

Is this affecting your sale period,all this drop in eth and btc price?Any plans to prolong it if sale numbers are low?

It could only be better for them as people are fleeing to smaller coins.
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:11:55 PM

Exactly. So what - I can put my info and get assesed in the beta by answering some questions?

Yep, we have a proprietary algorithm that rank orders the motivators for each individual, through our partner Emergenetics International.  Emergenetics has used this tool for several years now in helping companies hire and have collected over 2.5 million pieces of data that go into the algorithm.  Right now, we are offering individuals to try it and experience the assessment for themselves (while also earning some tokens). 

If you are interested in trying out the assessment (50 questions, approx. 10 minutes), follow this telegram thread:  https://t.me/joinchat/HqqvFxH3GjkcVfEyVNCKuw
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:19:34 PM

Are these kinds of these usually used by HR people when recruiting?

Yes, these types of tools are very common in the HR world and typically very $$$.  This is the first time that a job board has combined this level of depth so that the job seekers and recruiters a like can have a deep understanding of how each other is going to look at the requirements of the job.  This is a huge draw, along with the verified nature of the data, for company recruiters who are tired of misinformation from LinkedIn or Resumes.
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:27:05 PM

We are taking it as it comes...the downturn in the market is not helpful, but, at the same time, it is cheaper to purchase our tokens than it was 3 weeks ago!  It will only help the ultimate outcome for everyone.
aslarbi

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:00:36 PM

Well I think this is a good project. I filled out the questionnaire which brought some insight into the kind of person and my preferences regarding to work.

This is quite beneficial to the job search process because the sort of questions asked in the survey can be used as concrete criteria during a job search. It therefore requires one to make a detailed background check of any potential job openings in terms of example the kind of work environment, the retention rates, how quickly you are able to make an impact on your the potential job etc
DESICRYPTO1

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:20:48 PM

I took the Career Driver Compass assessment. I think this is a great way for an employee to get a more in-depth insight into his personality which is important. Good assessment and analyse can significantly increase chances for a candidate to know more about himself before he goes out talking to probable employers for a job.

SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:54:41 AM

True,if ratio stays the same,now its time to buy cheap tokens.
Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:21:15 AM

says that beta will be avilable in  July 2018,do you plan to make it opened one?It would be great to time that with exchange listing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: