Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:23:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌐 [ANN][CAER] 🌐 CAERUS CONNECTIONS - THE FUTURE OF HIRING IS HERE 🌐  (Read 2184 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
snowcommander

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:32:45 PM

Good idea. Today more people go work on global market and hiring services will be in demand. Good luck, guys!

I'd say that the amount of people working is somewhat constant, but people actively looking for new employment and not staying attached to one line of work is definitely on the rise.

Yes,workforce is getting more and more mobile,so these kind of platforms are definitely needed.

It could really prove useful for far-away employment.
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:40:16 PM

Good idea. Today more people go work on global market and hiring services will be in demand. Good luck, guys!

I'd say that the amount of people working is somewhat constant, but people actively looking for new employment and not staying attached to one line of work is definitely on the rise.

Yes,workforce is getting more and more mobile,so these kind of platforms are definitely needed.

I would imagine companies could use it for off-site subcontractor hiring.
UncleT

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:27:44 PM

I think it could be used for any type of hiring. There are so many types of employment around these days it's hard to keep track.
MorganBrowning

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 09:30:47 PM

I think it could be used for any type of hiring. There are so many types of employment around these days it's hard to keep track.

I would agree with all of your comments, and that is the ultimate vision of Caerus.  There are a lot of different scenarios where Caerus can improve the ability of an employer to connect with a potential employee/contractor. 
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:56:01 AM

Hey, something new! Does anyone know the details about the project?

You can check the details in their whitepaper or you can ask a question on telegram, I'm sure they will answer.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:15:10 AM

Is this affecting your sale period,all this drop in eth and btc price?Any plans to prolong it if sale numbers are low?

It could only be better for them as people are fleeing to smaller coins.

We are taking it as it comes...the downturn in the market is not helpful, but, at the same time, it is cheaper to purchase our tokens than it was 3 weeks ago!  It will only help the ultimate outcome for everyone.

everyone is buying more now. making more people own token.
Na xter

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:39:19 AM

Congratulations to the team. I wish the success of this project
h-Silvan

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:24:55 AM

Will only your token be used on this service or other crypto and fiat are also planned?

The service, as it's currently designed, will only accept Caerus Tokens

Do you think it'll attract customers and employers to work or hire for only 1 alt?
Employer will pay fees for depositing money and "Job Seeker" will pay fees for withdrawing money.
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:25:53 AM

Is this affecting your sale period,all this drop in eth and btc price?Any plans to prolong it if sale numbers are low?

It could only be better for them as people are fleeing to smaller coins.

We are taking it as it comes...the downturn in the market is not helpful, but, at the same time, it is cheaper to purchase our tokens than it was 3 weeks ago!  It will only help the ultimate outcome for everyone.

everyone is buying more now. making more people own token.

That is not a bad things for smaller coins, ti could alleviate the pressure from the big ones and really decentralize the whole thing.
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:47:37 AM

Do i have to go trough KYC to join this ICO?
Vindizzle

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:11:37 AM

How will caerus generate income?
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

Hey, something new! Does anyone know the details about the project?

It's a always best to start with the white, and after that you can ask specifics here or in their telegram group
Trollita

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:30:06 PM

What is the minimum amount needed to join the sale, and which currencies you accept?
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:44:31 PM

For some additional info check out their medium channel https://medium.com/@caerus
descuri

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:22:43 PM

For some additional info check out their medium channel https://medium.com/@caerus

Thanks for the link, but if I'm seeing correctly there is only one article for now.
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 07:37:27 PM

Will only your token be used on this service or other crypto and fiat are also planned?

The service, as it's currently designed, will only accept Caerus Tokens

Do you think it'll attract customers and employers to work or hire for only 1 alt?
Employer will pay fees for depositing money and "Job Seeker" will pay fees for withdrawing money.

Parts of Caerus are devoted towards free usage, and then there are parts that are devoted to Platinum services.  The free services (including anonymously uploading job search criteria, completing the Career Driver Compass, and searching for ideal candidates/employers) require no tokens.  In order to connect with each other, it will require an upgrade to a Platinum Membership, which will require a monthly fee of Caerus Tokens (1 Token per individual, per month and 3 Tokens per corporate recruiter, per month).

This model is designed to benefit the individuals looking for new employment, as it does not cost anything for them to put their information on the platform and be found by corporate recruiters looking to hire them.  Furthermore, with the inclusion of the Career Driver Compass, they will also got an added benefit of its insights to use in their daily working life.
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 07:45:39 PM

Caerus Connections will sell the tokens to individuals who are looking to connect with each other through the Caerus platform (i.e. - Individual Job Seekers and Employment Recruiters).  It is a subscription model, where the token will give unlimited access, for one month, to message people that they find on the site and express interest in future employment and available positions.  Confidentiality will still be maintained during this process, as the message will go through a hidden email process. 

Once an email is received by job seekers, then these individuals can choose as to whether they would like to respond back to this recruiter, and reveal their full identity to continue the job seeking conversation.  Because the job seeker has the ability to put more information on the platform that is pertinent to whether they are an ideal fit for a job, it will dramatically reduce the time and headaches involved in interviewing and selecting a candidate for an open position.
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 07:52:23 PM

What is the minimum amount needed to join the sale, and which currencies you accept?

There is no minimum to join the sale....Currencies accepted are ETH, BTC, LTC, or fiat. 
Vindizzle

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:01:39 AM

Caerus Connections will sell the tokens to individuals who are looking to connect with each other through the Caerus platform (i.e. - Individual Job Seekers and Employment Recruiters).  It is a subscription model, where the token will give unlimited access, for one month, to message people that they find on the site and express interest in future employment and available positions.  Confidentiality will still be maintained during this process, as the message will go through a hidden email process. 

Once an email is received by job seekers, then these individuals can choose as to whether they would like to respond back to this recruiter, and reveal their full identity to continue the job seeking conversation.  Because the job seeker has the ability to put more information on the platform that is pertinent to whether they are an ideal fit for a job, it will dramatically reduce the time and headaches involved in interviewing and selecting a candidate for an open position.

Thank you for the detailed answer.

Do you plan some kind of VIP or premium membership, where people will pay abit extra for some special perks?
Ranunculus2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:13:17 AM

Thank you for the detailed answer.

Do you plan some kind of VIP or premium membership, where people will pay abit extra for some special perks?

It's good that you have the option of a monthly subscription as most recruiters do have one month usually to find someone for a certain job. But how will you offer the employers a good platform if, for example, you don't have enough job seekers?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: