Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:22:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌐 [ANN][CAER] 🌐 CAERUS CONNECTIONS - THE FUTURE OF HIRING IS HERE 🌐  (Read 2180 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:08:42 AM

How will caerus generate income?

Caerus Connections will sell the tokens to individuals who are looking to connect with each other through the Caerus platform (i.e. - Individual Job Seekers and Employment Recruiters).  It is a subscription model, where the token will give unlimited access, for one month, to message people that they find on the site and express interest in future employment and available positions.  Confidentiality will still be maintained during this process, as the message will go through a hidden email process. 

Once an email is received by job seekers, then these individuals can choose as to whether they would like to respond back to this recruiter, and reveal their full identity to continue the job seeking conversation.  Because the job seeker has the ability to put more information on the platform that is pertinent to whether they are an ideal fit for a job, it will dramatically reduce the time and headaches involved in interviewing and selecting a candidate for an open position.

Thank you for the detailed answer.

Do you plan some kind of VIP or premium membership, where people will pay abit extra for some special perks?

Like if a job seeker or employer would buy more add space?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sebulba

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:44:03 PM

Caerus Connections will sell the tokens to individuals who are looking to connect with each other through the Caerus platform (i.e. - Individual Job Seekers and Employment Recruiters).  It is a subscription model, where the token will give unlimited access, for one month, to message people that they find on the site and express interest in future employment and available positions.  Confidentiality will still be maintained during this process, as the message will go through a hidden email process. 

Once an email is received by job seekers, then these individuals can choose as to whether they would like to respond back to this recruiter, and reveal their full identity to continue the job seeking conversation.  Because the job seeker has the ability to put more information on the platform that is pertinent to whether they are an ideal fit for a job, it will dramatically reduce the time and headaches involved in interviewing and selecting a candidate for an open position.

Do you plan some kind of VIP or premium membership, where people will pay abit extra for some special perks?

I'm also trying to figure out would you would consider a VIP treatment? what kind of additional info.
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:01:43 PM

I'm also trying to figure out would you would consider a VIP treatment? what kind of additional info.

Maybe additional adds could provide more interest for a certain employer. Actually I'm sure it could.
MorganBrowning

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:42:50 PM

Caerus Connections will sell the tokens to individuals who are looking to connect with each other through the Caerus platform (i.e. - Individual Job Seekers and Employment Recruiters).  It is a subscription model, where the token will give unlimited access, for one month, to message people that they find on the site and express interest in future employment and available positions.  Confidentiality will still be maintained during this process, as the message will go through a hidden email process.  

Once an email is received by job seekers, then these individuals can choose as to whether they would like to respond back to this recruiter, and reveal their full identity to continue the job seeking conversation.  Because the job seeker has the ability to put more information on the platform that is pertinent to whether they are an ideal fit for a job, it will dramatically reduce the time and headaches involved in interviewing and selecting a candidate for an open position.

It's good that you have the option of a monthly subscription as most recruiters do have one month usually to find someone for a certain job. But how will you offer the employers a good platform if, for example, you don't have enough job seekers?

That's the goal of the TGE....We plan to use the vast majority of the revenue for marketing and sales.  Populating the site with job seekers is very important and an aggressive marketing campaign will be key to do so.  We are also considering a bounty campaign that would incentivise individuals to upload their information to the platform.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:47:11 PM

The solution is not new, but who implements it best, perhaps it is Caerus. And until have their good team there is hope on successful project, we have hope on were) Number of participants limited!
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:50:09 PM

What is the minimum amount needed to join the sale, and which currencies you accept?

There is no minimum to join the sale....Currencies accepted are ETH, BTC, LTC, or fiat. 

What is the current bonus during sale?

Bonus is 20% on all purchases prior to April 9th.
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

The solution is not new, but who implements it best, perhaps it is Caerus. And until have their good team there is hope on successful project, we have hope on were) Number of participants limited!

Thats true,there are so many proejcts with good ideas,but in the end all will come to implementation.And so far i think caerus looks very promising in that regard.
bibliobusz

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:08:20 PM

Thats true,there are so many proejcts with good ideas,but in the end all will come to implementation.And so far i think caerus looks very promising in that regard.

They really do have a well thought-out plan and if they are working with big companies they should do well.
Pegleku

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:22:13 PM

No doubt a very good project! I'm in all the way                             
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:45:46 PM

Implementation and a financial input from their backers. You can have the grates product in the world, but if you can't get it to the desired public you are set to fail.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:49:40 AM

Thank you for the detailed answer,makes sense.Do you have any estimate on revenue for 2019,some expected number?
h-Silvan

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:10:58 AM

Will only your token be used on this service or other crypto and fiat are also planned?

The service, as it's currently designed, will only accept Caerus Tokens

Do you think it'll attract customers and employers to work or hire for only 1 alt?
Employer will pay fees for depositing money and "Job Seeker" will pay fees for withdrawing money.

Parts of Caerus are devoted towards free usage, and then there are parts that are devoted to Platinum services.  The free services (including anonymously uploading job search criteria, completing the Career Driver Compass, and searching for ideal candidates/employers) require no tokens.  In order to connect with each other, it will require an upgrade to a Platinum Membership, which will require a monthly fee of Caerus Tokens (1 Token per individual, per month and 3 Tokens per corporate recruiter, per month).

This model is designed to benefit the individuals looking for new employment, as it does not cost anything for them to put their information on the platform and be found by corporate recruiters looking to hire them.  Furthermore, with the inclusion of the Career Driver Compass, they will also got an added benefit of its insights to use in their daily working life.

Thanx.
Now I understand that.
The project resembles me Upwork only it's on crypto.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:56:56 AM

About the platinum services,it will be subscritbion paid i guess?And will there be some discounts for those who subscribe for longer period of time?
sebulba

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:12:59 AM

Will only your token be used on this service or other crypto and fiat are also planned?

The service, as it's currently designed, will only accept Caerus Tokens

Do you think it'll attract customers and employers to work or hire for only 1 alt?
Employer will pay fees for depositing money and "Job Seeker" will pay fees for withdrawing money.

Parts of Caerus are devoted towards free usage, and then there are parts that are devoted to Platinum services.  The free services (including anonymously uploading job search criteria, completing the Career Driver Compass, and searching for ideal candidates/employers) require no tokens.  In order to connect with each other, it will require an upgrade to a Platinum Membership, which will require a monthly fee of Caerus Tokens (1 Token per individual, per month and 3 Tokens per corporate recruiter, per month).

This model is designed to benefit the individuals looking for new employment, as it does not cost anything for them to put their information on the platform and be found by corporate recruiters looking to hire them.  Furthermore, with the inclusion of the Career Driver Compass, they will also got an added benefit of its insights to use in their daily working life.

Thanx.
Now I understand that.
The project resembles me Upwork only it's on crypto.

so the free feature will ensure you having a lot to offer possible employers.
SoonAmoon

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:20:51 AM

About the platinum services,it will be subscritbion paid i guess?And will there be some discounts for those who subscribe for longer period of time?

Like a one year membership opposed to a monthly membership? That would be good to employers, but I doubt a lot of job seekers would be using it.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:41:46 PM

Price of platinum service will always stay the sale, no matter the value of the token, order you might adjust it if needed?
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:14:05 PM

Thank you for the detailed answer,makes sense.Do you have any estimate on revenue for 2019,some expected number?

You can see our projected adoption numbers in the whitepaper.  I have pasted here for your reference.  We used LI's conversion rates as the basis for our assumptions of upgrades to the Platinum subscription.

https://i.imgur.com/B8k4CWi.jpg

CaerusConnections

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:38:34 PM

Update! The Caerus Connections TGE sale will begin on June 30, 2018! Find the details here: https://www.caerusconnections.io/.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:16:36 PM

You can see our projected adoption numbers in the whitepaper.  I have pasted here for your reference.  We used LI's conversion rates as the basis for our assumptions of upgrades to the Platinum subscription.

https://i.imgur.com/B8k4CWi.jpg

Thank you for the detailed information. Those are some nice numbers.
cmdr1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:48:32 PM

Update! The Caerus Connections TGE sale will begin on June 30, 2018! Find the details here: https://www.caerusconnections.io/.

Thank you for the update. I will watch for more details.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: