Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:44:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌐 [ANN][CAER] 🌐 CAERUS CONNECTIONS - THE FUTURE OF HIRING IS HERE 🌐  (Read 2180 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:51:44 AM

What will be circulating supply after you finish ICO and distribute the tokens?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:15:38 AM

How many users you expect to have untill end of 2019?
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:41:11 AM

Has serious competitive advantage in compare with traditional things. Good business model and transparent system.

Just the fact that it's on blockchain is a good advantage. And it seems they have a clear vision and understanding of where they want to go with it.
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:11:36 PM

For anyone that hasn't seen this, here is a quick overview of the project. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpwbtQFpIUs
gagak

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:23:48 PM

For anyone that hasn't seen this, here is a quick overview of the project. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpwbtQFpIUs
Thanks, the vidio is enough to help me understand the project in more detail. And, I see this project has a very active and experienced team. I think this project has great potential for success. Interesting idea. Good luck
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:54:03 PM

Thanks, the vidio is enough to help me understand the project in more detail. And, I see this project has a very active and experienced team. I think this project has great potential for success. Interesting idea. Good luck

I wish they had more videos, I wouldn't mind listening to some interviews.
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:08:41 PM

Yeah more videos would be great,or even live AMA,that thing would be even better,im sure investor,and potential investors would be very interested in that
MorganBrowning

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:02:21 PM

"300,000 Caerus Token created will be reserved for the Caerus Foundation, a nonprofit entity
that will be created to assist underprivileged individuals in the preparation and acquisition of
employment opportunities."

this is a nice thing I found in the whitepaper.

Maybe for some talented people,who just finished school but cant find job,something like that?

Or maybe uneducated individuals that come from lower parts of society. That's really nice of them.

Yup, something like what certain education foundations are doing. That's a great way to give back to society and get more people interested in the platform.

Who knows what this could mean,  I hope someone from the team can elaborate a bit more. Is it just for underprivileged or uneducated or what?

Adult education and basic skills training is one of the most overlooked barriers for individuals to improve their earning capacity.  The goal of the foundation is to support and partner with other various non-profits and NGOs who specialize in fulfilling these important services. 

Thank you for the info. So it can perhaps focus on people over a certain age who can prove to be quite good employees but are unable to find good job opportunities due to age.

The focus of the foundation would be to primarily assist organizations that build adult skill and education level to ultimately improve their current working situations.

MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:03:48 PM

Whats the current bonus,as in 1st post it says its 20% till April 9th,but now its April 13th.

The April 9th bonus has expired....currently, we have no bonus running.

And there wont be any bonuses available from now on?

Not necessarily, we just don't have one scheduled yet.....when we offer another bonus, we will be sure to announce it on this channel.
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:04:52 PM

I'm really looking forward to this project kicking off Smiley I think it has huge potential

Thank you....So are we!   Cheesy
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:10:20 PM

I'm really looking forward to this project kicking off Smiley I think it has huge potential

It already kicked in a way as it started promoting itself on social media and forums, and I have to say, It seems good so far.

They have a lot of content and you are allowed to see your own rating in the system... that is always good promo.

So beta is free to test,anyone can join?

Yes, anyone can join.  This applies after the full launch as well.  Any job candidate can join the platform and upload their information for free.  Furthermore, any recruiters can search candidates for free.  When it gets time to contact each other to pursue an opportunity, then it requires an upgrade to the Platinum membership.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:23:03 PM

It already kicked in a way as it started promoting itself on social media and forums, and I have to say, It seems good so far.

They have a lot of content and you are allowed to see your own rating in the system... that is always good promo.

So beta is free to test,anyone can join?

Yes, anyone can join.  This applies after the full launch as well.  Any job candidate can join the platform and upload their information for free.  Furthermore, any recruiters can search candidates for free.  When it gets time to contact each other to pursue an opportunity, then it requires an upgrade to the Platinum membership.

Good idea actually,to give people some time to check the platform,to see if they like it,and then when they want to make some contact ,to get platinum membership.
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:34:28 PM

Will you maybe partner with other platforms that are similar but are not in the crypto world so to say?

I think we are open to any partnerships that make sense.
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:36:40 PM

True. They are really strongly represented on social media.

Is there some bounty campaign going on?

Not at this time....we are considering a bounty campaign to get initial users into the platform, once the MVP is launched.
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:40:04 PM

Hello! Caerus will be very useful for the job search process!
With what major companies do you have a partnership?

We have major relationships with many of the Fortune 500 companies (the team comes from a diverse set of HR backgrounds).  All have expressed interest and need for the tool.  Once the MVP is released, we will approach these companies as early adopters.
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:41:26 PM

What will be circulating supply after you finish ICO and distribute the tokens?

Yes...30 million tokens are reserved for retail sales.  Right now, that price is set at $33 per token, and will be available directly on the Caerus platform.
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:43:02 PM

How many users you expect to have untill end of 2019?

You can review the following chart for our projected users/platinum upgraders:

https://i.imgur.com/B8k4CWi.jpg
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:44:08 PM

Thank you for the positive feedback.
MorganBrowning

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:47:17 PM

Yeah more videos would be great,or even live AMA,that thing would be even better,im sure investor,and potential investors would be very interested in that

Noted and appreciated.  We will look at both of those activities.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:37:54 PM

Noted and appreciated.  We will look at both of those activities.

Great to see that the team is willing to take into consideration what's being said on this forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: