Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:08:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More Bitcoin Investors than Stock Traders  (Read 177 times)
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:43:51 AM

Is it True That There Will Be More Bitcoin Investors Than Stock Traders? https://www.darkwebguide.net/stock-traders-in-indonesia/
I do not really pay attention to that, but I know
their purpose is the same
they make a profit with Bitcoin
the investor in my opinion is the whale holding the holding
while the trader is a person who every day sell expensive, buy cheap

Bervelukan

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:56:32 AM

I think that could happen with so many traders holding the bitcoin price in the long run at the time the price goes down like this.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:16:12 AM

Is it True That There Will Be More Bitcoin Investors Than Stock Traders? https://www.darkwebguide.net/stock-traders-in-indonesia/

I think it's a valid prediction. Stock investment is not popular in Indonesia, combined with a lot of paperwork needed to start investing, only scare people from it. Compare it to crypto: To register for an exchange, you only need to fill KYC requirement that is: scan of ID, self-photograph, and filling some personal info. Wait for a day. That's it. No taxes too.

impose tax for bitcoin investors.

You're right, this is the government's to lose. They didn't have any rule about Bitcoin so far so why would people pay taxes on it? Furthermore, there is no clear assessment what kind of asset Bitcoin is nor there is a guide for how to fill taxes for Bitcoin.
forumsehat

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:27:30 AM

Indeed many large investors are beginning to spring up to buy bitcoins and hold for Mas ahead, and securities traders are just looking for short-term profits, and they are still scattered.
MyIota

Activity: 41
Merit: 5

PM me to buy my sig space.

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:36:09 AM

I believe that penny stock traders are akin to bitcoin traders. Why? Because of the high volatility.

Penny stock traders are seen as gamblers and only make up a small percentage of stock traders.

That said, bitcoin doesn't do well with TA... so I really doubt that there will be more bitcoin traders than stock traders Cheesy

PM me if you're interested in my signature space.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:36:16 AM

I think their prediction will happen, biggest advantage of Crypto trading and stock market trading is privace.

Stock market exchange asks to many information and identification while other crypto exchange some of them do not ask anything as long as you are within the limit.

entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:36:58 AM

It is easier to be involved with cryptocurrency than in stocks because when you open an account for stocks, there are so many requirements before your application is approved and it is a given because it is regulated but still you need to wait for some time and if you lack a document, they would decline your application and the starting amount is quite higher compared to cryptocurrency. I know there is no minimum amount for cryptocurrency but at least it should be enough to cover the fee and then will let you trade as well.

Trading cryptocurrency is more risky than in stocks because the volatility is high but this is also the advantage of crypto because there is a lot of opportunities and since the market is added with new coins every day, there are so many pairs to choose from. If you trade in stocks, you should have a bigger capital to earn a bigger profit because the movement of price is small compared to cryptocurrency.I think these are reasons that there are more bitcoin investors than stock traders.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
rext

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:27:44 AM

bitcoin and stock have similarities. Both are rising rapidly and both markets have begun to slide. But the stock market has collapsed more rapidly, so many investors have invested in bitcoin instead of mineral.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:17:49 AM

it may be true because if we look at the value from the beginning of the bitcoin created up to now with a significant price increase I think in the future that most people will think more about making bitcoin as a long-term investment assets rather than having to do trading activities. other than that investment is an activity that is not too confusing when compared with trading activities that must constantly monitor the crypto market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:16:59 AM

It happens because bitcoin investing is easier than a stock investment that requires some documents as a requirement of making a stock account. different from bitcoin, we just make a free wallet address and wallet can we use as the wallet to make an investment.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:23:59 AM

There is a high chance that it will happen. With how easy it is to create an exchange account from a online cryptocurrency exchange compared to an online brokerage firm, no wonder a lot of people have cryptocurrency exchange acccounts over stock exchange accounts. Opening up a brokerage account in a stock exchanges required several files from valid ids to your TIN #s everything is necessary not to mention a lot of legal stuff involve.

Also people will need consider the average returns they could get from both. Seeing how volatile cryptocurrencies are will separate two groups the risk takers and the people who just wants stable growth. But with how hard the money goes I wouldn't be surprised if people are willing to risk more their money in crypto exchanges rather than sticking their money on slow moving companies.
Verona25

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:56:12 PM

The basic definition of a crypto currency is a means of payment, in accordance with the will of the EU. However, the Spanish authorities obliged the mining companies and persons engaged in the mining to register as IP
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: