Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:29:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin Price Going Down?  (Read 1406 times)
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:17:58 AM

Some people say maybe a situation like this is a big player game that keeps controlling bitcoin prices steadily downhill and I think for a situation like this, it would not be good if you throw it away. I do not think you should be too panicked to make a sale on your BTC asset and you'd better keep holding because based on the fact that there is now a game there, I'm sure there will be a pump on bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sajeebur rahaman

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

I love Beauty

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 09:55:57 AM

It's not really the same, Bitcoin's price which grew a lot was that it was just the people's sayings and much more to buy.It's not real price actually, When we analyze technical, the real value of the market is 5000 or below and 3000, I believe the market will go up again, I am a technical analyst,I did many analytics by technical

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:18:58 PM

In the past, bitcoin has seen a bigger rise in every downturn, but this time it is different. The issue of bitcoin futures means that betting against bitcoin also has an opportunity to make money. On the other hand, some governments have introduced policies to regulate bitcoin, which has lowered its price.
But I believe bitcoin will not die, as long as we hold our own currency, we will not lose money.
astrid.uchiha24

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:24:43 PM

Hello guys, I been holding crypto currency for many years now because I so one of many enthusiast person on crypto currency particularly on bitcoin. From its low to its highest price. But now how I see it in the charts the price is to low, Its hit 7665$ from 20000$. Why?? What Happen??

If you buy it at 20000$ for sure its a  big upset on you side because you loss more that 50% of your capital.

That is why even if Bitcoin Price is to low today many investor's are afraid to buy because bitcoin myth go down more and
the loss moeny.

I know there is a lot of  expert traders out there

Can you  Make an Advice When I should Buy Bitcoin?

In what price bitcoin price heading now, thus it goes down? or up?

And how much money should I invest on it?

It's not that they are afraid of going down more but they want to buy during the lowest price that's why wise traders doesn't simply buy during bearish market because the timing should be balance since even prices are cheap compared to last month it could even go down more which is a win situation for those investors.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:18:03 PM

Hello guys, I been holding crypto currency for many years now because I so one of many enthusiast person on crypto currency particularly on bitcoin. From its low to its highest price. But now how I see it in the charts the price is to low, Its hit 7665$ from 20000$. Why?? What Happen??

If you buy it at 20000$ for sure its a  big upset on you side because you loss more that 50% of your capital.

That is why even if Bitcoin Price is to low today many investor's are afraid to buy because bitcoin myth go down more and
the loss moeny.

I know there is a lot of  expert traders out there

Yes a small sample you have to buy at a price that will go down, you have to analyze which coins will be purchased and allow immediately up, the most important adjustments with a budget large enough to be able to get bigger profits too this most do most traders.

vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:35:43 PM

many factors that makes bitcoin price is down the biggest issues about google will disable all ads about bitcoin, its mean that no ads about bitcoin in the future and i think it will make bitcoin price is down because if there are no ads, new people in online wolrd dont know about bitcoin thats make bitcoin in market will have big stock and low demand

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:12:13 PM

Its a normal process let it happen. And there should be no panic. I can'treally say what caused it probably a lot of people are panicing and selling off which is whatbis affecting the market. In this period, I will personally advice people to buy more if they have the money and HODL on to their coins.when next the price Pumps, it will steadily move to the predicted price.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:03:58 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 08:24:16 PM by DeadCoin

Its a normal process let it happen. And there should be no panic. I can'treally say what caused it probably a lot of people are panicing and selling off which is whatbis affecting the market. In this period, I will personally advice people to buy more if they have the money and HODL on to their coins.when next the price Pumps, it will steadily move to the predicted price.

It's crypto's nature. The reasons behind this dump are,  Dt.Gox is selling out tons of bitcoins and thi5s is the reason  behind such drop.  Once this is over there is a chance for slight growth in bitcoin value along with other crypto currencies. By June mid or July beginning the value would  boom.
Bitcoin-Turkiye

Activity: 1664
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:46:57 PM

I think the bitcoin revolution is closing slowly because bitcoin technology is old.. OK I agree. Satoshi Nakamoto, The man is a genius.. but there are some errors in the code, and they can not be fixed.  I think that the kingdom of crypto will get another coin. Of course this is an idea.

Yeah this is just an idea, I know bitcoin can survive this thing. Its falling, it hurts to see bitcoin on this level again but hopefully this is just in short term. Let’s keep on supporting this kind of technology so it will still exist in the future.

It would be better if the price went up. because all altcoins are affected by bitcoin. but did you notice anything in the last few months? 
bitcoin is rising, altcoins are falling.
bitcoin is rising, altcoins are falling again..
The market is in trouble...

Turkey Asic miner Best Seller Telegram @Miningci
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:50:13 AM

I think the bitcoin revolution is closing slowly because bitcoin technology is old.. OK I agree. Satoshi Nakamoto, The man is a genius.. but there are some errors in the code, and they can not be fixed.  I think that the kingdom of crypto will get another coin. Of course this is an idea.

Yeah this is just an idea, I know bitcoin can survive this thing. Its falling, it hurts to see bitcoin on this level again but hopefully this is just in short term. Let’s keep on supporting this kind of technology so it will still exist in the future.

It would be better if the price went up. because all altcoins are affected by bitcoin. but did you notice anything in the last few months? 
bitcoin is rising, altcoins are falling.
bitcoin is rising, altcoins are falling again..
The market is in trouble...

Last year also we faced the same situation about the altcoin when ever Bitcoin price is kept increasing almost all altcoin price kept decreasing. But don't worry we have already seen there is exceptional growth in altcoin once Bitcoin price is reaching more than 14000$.
Brightt202

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:01:37 AM

But there is hope that bitcoin will increase soon and everything will be ok but it takes some time, but any body tell me about BCH and ETH now its prices will down or up ?
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:57:29 PM

I think it is because of all bad news or false news rising today.
All those bad news are now affecting the mind of some investors especialy those investors who are weak and wiling to sell their bitcoin just to earn profit even though it is small, because they are afraid. This mindset is wrong, we have to be positive and have trust in bitcoin.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
din_putr

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:23:12 PM

does this have anything to do with twitter that will block cryptocurrency, sorry for noob question
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:34:07 PM

South Korea with the bill prohibiting Bitcoin. The direct cause of Bitcoin's "shock" is the measures taken to stop the Bitcoin boom of the Korean government and the bitter future of Bitcoin. Even yesterday, the whole world of virtual currency shocked when Korea will prohibit the door trading modes Bitcoin.
Not only Korea, the Chinese government continues to implement measures to ban digital money transactions, tighter control of online platforms and mobile applications for this transaction.
This may be the reason for bitcoin prices going down.
jukimay

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:51:56 PM

I think Bitcoin go down because lately so many negative news about Bitcoin. And issue news binance have been Hacked. because of this incident many people are worried about the future of bitcoin.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:09:28 PM

Bitcoin's price depends on its supply and demand which is affected by different factors. Buying bitcoin is always best when its price is low, but the question is when? Then try to look on the price chart history to get an idea. When buying or investing, always buy on the amount that you think you can afford to lose so you wont regret at the end. Investing on something is always accompanied by risk, so be very careful.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:47:58 PM

For someone who has been holding crypto for many years you should know that price isn't low, price is low only for those who invested at high levels  Wink
Losing more than half investment usually(always ?) is.  Roll Eyes
the loss moeny.
No. There will always be new investors, it is just people are more careful at the moment.
On dip. Buy it few days after FUD starts. Someone is spreading FUD for a reason, everyone want cheaper bitcoins, FUD can be good indicator when to buy.
Good news can be good indicator that time to sell has come  Wink
No one knows that
Million dollars.
Dude, if you don't want to risk then invest only what you can afford to lose.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:42:17 PM

Some people say maybe a situation like this is a big player game that keeps controlling bitcoin prices steadily downhill and I think for a situation like this, it would not be good if you throw it away. I do not think you should be too panicked to make a sale on your BTC asset and you'd better keep holding because based on the fact that there is now a game there, I'm sure there will be a pump on bitcoin.

One of the reason also why Bitcoin price going down because many people get panic and the afraid to lost their investment and this is to spreading negativity about bitcoin. So they sell their bitcoin to avoid any risk.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:22:45 PM

I think it is because of all bad news or false news rising today.
All those bad news are now affecting the mind of some investors especialy those investors who are weak and wiling to sell their bitcoin just to earn profit even though it is small, because they are afraid. This mindset is wrong, we have to be positive and have trust in bitcoin.

Yes the fake rumours and fake news will affect the growth of bitcoin and other crypto currencies so the people who are invested in bitcoin will panic and get back from investing this is the main reason for the loss and the fall of bitcoin.

Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:07:15 PM

does this have anything to do with twitter that will block cryptocurrency, sorry for noob question
Yes we can do a lot of things in this regard if we will post and tweet about bitcoin acceptance than for sure they will accept bitcoin again, but if we will not take any notice and will say that we cannot do anything then sure it will not work out, we should struggle for bitcoin to make it unban at any cost, at this time nothing is better than bitcoin for us so be hopped we can do anything to let our bitcoin breath forever, sitting idle and waiting to make it unban by itself is in vain.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: