Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:13:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin Price Going Down?  (Read 1406 times)
lythanhbinh

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:53:36 PM

I think crypto is a money game now and it's a tool for rich man. They've controlling market and do anything they want.

And finance is a cricle: down, up, down, up,...every year. Smiley.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ND

Activity: 63

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:06:10 PM

There are games of crypto whales. There are institutional investors, who use bitcoin futures, there is MTGOX case and so on. You know there are a lot of different factors which affect on the price. In my opinion you shoul have your own investment strategy and follow it.

coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:55:27 PM

Apart from the rich people who has the funds to regulate crypto market any time they wish, Bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency is facing many challenges this days such as, Facebook, Twitter and Google planning to ban cryptocurrency adds which makes many top investors stop to invest on cryptocurrency now simply because they are watching what will happen next. Also many countries are accepting cryptocurrency why some are banning it, I believe those are some of the cause of instability of Bitcoin and Altcoins.
thanhhm194

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:50:09 AM

Because many countries have not accepted Bitcoin yet
It grows unstable, not a rule at all.
To control it, governments banned or restricted the Crypto market
But now there are so many countries that have legalize Crypto to collect taxes.
I believe this market is expanding in the future. Do not just look at Bitcoin or ETH but look at Blockchain technology for humans. Grin
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:35:37 AM

But now how I see it in the charts the price is to low, Its hit 7665$ from 20000$. Why?? What Happen??
You said that you've been an holder for so many years and now you don't know what happens? I'm sure that you have an idea on what's really happening.
Can you  Make an Advice When I should Buy Bitcoin?
After this green market, when it goes down again. Buy.
In what price bitcoin price heading now, thus it goes down? or up?
No one knows if it will go down further or will recover soon.
And how much money should I invest on it?
Invest only what you afford to lose.

I agree with the above quotes. Learning these things will help you and guide you completely regarding how to invest more in bitcoin. Indeed invest only on what you afford to lose for this is the wisest thing to do. Since we don’t know if it will go down.
Yeah price of bitcoin is totally unpredictable as sometime it get high and sometime it get down, so if in market you see bitcoin at demand then invest in bitcoin and hold it for your future. Bitcoin rise and fall is the part of investment so people invest after fining market down and price low but they sell when the find market turned fully green so they can earn high profit, I have never seen bitcoin down forever, so if today it is down it is just for the short time, for temporary time period, wait soon bitcoin market will rise very high unexpectedly.
rising and falling bitcoin prices is a natural thing in the existing exchange market, not even just the type of digital currency bitcoin alone its value is able to change, other stock markets are similarly experiencing the same thing, because in currency trading, the decline and rise in prices is a natural thing because there is a lot of activity of people who do buying and selling.
believe that from the popularity of bitcoin will bring a positive impact its value will increase if we can make as a form of long-term investment.
Before investing of your money into any of the digital currency, the first thing which you need to do is that you need to study the behavior of the crypto currencies and especially regarding the volatility of the crypto currencies.

All the crypto currencies are extremely volatile and that their market values keep on fluctuating most of the time. So you just need to be patient at such times to avoid any mishap.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:54:42 PM

So basically right now we are in a spiral of falling down due to people using BTC for gains and not for the true sense of what it was created for. People buy, hold and as soon as they see a good price they either sell or as soon as they see a dip they sell due to panic. This is a very volatile industry crypto is not for the faint of heart, where there is tons of money to make there is also tons of money to loose.
One main fact I will always like to point out is that we cannot rule out the idea of gain which is why the market is the way it is today. People are getting greedy, speculations, FOMO and FUD everywhere and when we combine all these, we always only end up having a speculative asset on our hands and nothing else.

Maybe and just maybe until we start seeing the usage part as a currency popping up, people's idea will start changing, but until then, we just have to deal with what is at hand.
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:32:24 PM

Bitcoin price down is caused by several factors:
1. Due to google and facebook / other social media prohibits crypto to be marketed on their site
2. Many countries forbid the use of Bitcoin to transact
3. every year Bitcoin prices fall, and will rise again in the range of the month to 8-12
I only agree your 3rd reason: Bitcoin is usually dip in the first months of year and it will pump from 8th - 12th month of year.

Google and Facebook / other social media ban all cryptocurrency-related advertising but i think this will better for the crypto market because now have too much scam ICOs which always take advantage advertising in social network to attractive investors who no have much experience and it's doing bad image of the Crypto market.

Your 2nd reason also isn't right because having many countries accepted Bitcoin and cryptocurrency at the moment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:59:13 PM

Today, the price of bitcoin is $ 7,421.03 (a 5.81% reduction). It is time for the cryptocurrency market to stabilize in price and assert itself. After this time I believe that not only the bitcoin but other coin altcoins in the cryptocurrency market will also turn to green graph lines and further develop.
pvtuan34897

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:07:18 PM

Today, the price of bitcoin is $ 7,421.03 (a 5.81% reduction). It is time for the cryptocurrency market to stabilize in price and assert itself. After this time I believe that not only the bitcoin but other coin altcoins in the cryptocurrency market will also turn to green graph lines and further develop.

You should invest to Cybermiles(CMT) at this time, tomorrow they will hold Testnet event to introduce about Travis - their testnet code name. If this event success, alot of people will use it and the price of CMT will go down next time.
This is really a good chance to get profit.
Try to use Travis to know about hoe to apply blockchain for E-commerce
Info: https://twitter.com/cybermiles
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:14:47 PM

Hopefully the market will stabilize now, and hope that bitcoin will stay at the level of $7k. We know that most of the altcoins are also dump so we should be more patience this time because the only option for me is to hold or buy more which is good in long term.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:19:07 AM

I think now many people get shocked to see bitcoin price is down for more and I see the price reaches $68 in poloniex. and from the last night, the price is getting dump too hard and this makes altcoin following to get down too although there is a coin that still tries to increase. I hope its just another correction and maybe after this, the price will bounce up and make a new high price again. but if the price is getting down again, many people will get sad and makes a fast selling because they just panic to see the price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:33:17 AM

Hello guys, I been holding crypto currency for many years now because I so one of many enthusiast person on crypto currency particularly on bitcoin. From its low to its highest price. But now how I see it in the charts the price is to low, Its hit 7665$ from 20000$. Why?? What Happen??

If you buy it at 20000$ for sure its a  big upset on you side because you loss more that 50% of your capital.

That is why even if Bitcoin Price is to low today many investor's are afraid to buy because bitcoin myth go down more and
the loss moeny.

I know there is a lot of  expert traders out there

Can you  Make an Advice When I should Buy Bitcoin?

In what price bitcoin price heading now, thus it goes down? or up?

And how much money should I invest on it?

This topic has been discussed several times in this forum. I will still repeat the same thing I’ve been saying to others that ask same question and that is– investors took a break. There are times when you take a break, you don’t continue working forever, do you? Nope you don’t, there are times you decide to take a break and also use the opportunity to do other things and watch how things are going before getting back to work. Just be patient, the market will get better soon.
nikisev

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Im the very decease you pretend to be

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:00:17 AM

BTC has no real business behind it.
That makes it volatile.
Still consider it buy low situation.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:33:48 AM

there are many reason why bitcoin goin down,
among them is below.

bad news - circulation of the news is greatly affect the price of the coin. negative news create FUD thus resulting into downfall of market price.

Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:05:30 AM

what I know is a lot of negative news about bitcoin so bitcoin prices continue to decline, but in the next few months, bitcoin prices will grow back ..
so now we have to think positive that bitcoin will grow again ..
SneakyRik

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:11:54 AM

I am actually thankful that Facebook, Google and other big social platforms are banning crypto ads since the main reason is that most of which are scams and phishing links. On the other hand, there is bad news after bad news for Bitcoin which also affects the entire crypto market.  I'm fearing the worst is yet to come.
cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:11:29 PM

The price of bitcoin presently is alarming cos its going down day by day and many investors are withdrawing their money out .bitcoin prices can either go up or down again nobody knows but the best thing if you want to invest in bitcoin,invest little not much of your access so that if it goes up you will gain and even if it fells dowm you wont lose much.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
Elliemutz

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:54:46 PM

buy bitcoin right now, if the price goes up you sell it!
Aphrodite12a

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:44:45 PM

Since the beginning of 2018. Price of bitcoin is going down which to me is no wonder considering the fact that there's no govt. control over the transactions which is a huge danger for every country.
put yourself in the government shoes and then see for yourself how dangerous bitcoin or such virtual currency can be when It's about the national security and safeguarding of a country and its resources.

I mean whatever is happening is the eventual outcome of whatever has been envisaged before. no wonder price will rise when bitcoin will get governments approval. especially the US and EU.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:15:54 PM

It is due to some  reasons why bitcoin price is down. 
Fake news- this will only create panic to holders
Mt.gox selling of 7000 btc to drop the price of bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: