Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:23:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin Price Going Down?  (Read 1406 times)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:23:58 AM

I think today, many people become panic because the price still going down too deep and reaches $6k but fortunately, the price in a few hours ago is increasing until $7k but now its down again to $6k. besides that, I think maybe there is any fake news in out there that makes people think that bitcoin will down at some level of price. I think the price will up and down in the $6xxx-$7xxx so we can use it to make a profit from bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
maminelly

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:44:39 AM

They already good burned as early as January-February so I guess they have exited already. And the rest who have bought at that top price who are still holding will slowly offload as well because they thought that its going to bounce back, sadly that is not the case. I guess you have heard about trustee secretly offloading of bitcoin from December up to the first week of March, that put a lot of strain in the market that's why its seems we can't really take off, heck even really hard to get. And then there's a lot of FUD and then governments and banks, anti bitcoin stance. I'm no expert in predicting where the price is heading, but if you are going to look at bitcoins previous record, its only proven that it has the ability to bounce back. As far as how much money you should invest, I don't think that anyone can answer that. I guess its really up to you, how much money are you willing to risk...
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:21:33 AM

I think today, many people become panic because the price still going down too deep and reaches $6k but fortunately, the price in a few hours ago is increasing until $7k but now its down again to $6k. besides that, I think maybe there is any fake news in out there that makes people think that bitcoin will down at some level of price. I think the price will up and down in the $6xxx-$7xxx so we can use it to make a profit from bitcoin.

There might be a huge number of people who are on panic right now and the good thing is we can actually make money because of the ups and down of bitcoin. Its a total crash of all cryptocurrency, I hope this will not last for years, 2nd quarter of 2018 will be the time for cryptocurrency to bounce.
nitammys

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:42:28 AM

So basically right now we are in a spiral of falling down due to people using BTC for gains and not for the true sense of what it was created for. People buy, hold and as soon as they see a good price they either sell or as soon as they see a dip they sell due to panic. This is a very volatile industry crypto is not for the faint of heart, where there is tons of money to make there is also tons of money to loose.
Yes, you’re really hitting a point here man. I believe that the main reason we’re always seeing all these downfalls are because of people selfishness and greediness. Nobody wants to do something that will benefit the community and help us on the long run, everyone just wants to achieve their own selfish goals. The price is so volatile due to this, it goes up and falls down heavily.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:13:09 PM

Nobody wants to do something that will benefit the community and help us on the long run, everyone just wants to achieve their own selfish goals. The price is so volatile due to this, it goes up and falls down heavily.

When money is involved, people chase their own goals, work out their own hidden agenda motives, etc. It's something that happens in each and every market, and will not spare Bitcoin's market. This isn't the main reason this market is going up and down heavily. It's a combination of ignorance, free market aspect (ie, lack of rules), immature market, low availability of liquidity, etc. But overall, we just have to admit and accept the fact that the majority of the people are here only to make profit, which isn't all that bad considering more people investing in Bitcoin lowers the availability of on-market coins in the long term, and that's beneficial for the market. Just look at the charts, if you ignore the wild up and down swings, the price has been going up the entire time. People tend to worry about the volatility being a harming factor, but the long term picture clearly doesn't agree with that. Wink
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:42:09 PM

n some ways, bitcoin is a victim of its success. When more and more merchants boarded the ship, they increased the selling pressure of bitcoin. And when merchants sell almost all of their bitcoins to the market, the seller's market exceeds the buyer's market. Bitcoin attracts businesses to sell bitcoins.

If merchants accept bitcoins and pay them to employees, the ecosystem and price of the currency will be strengthened. Paying employees in bitcoins may happen in the future, although this is very rare in the present. Yet businesses are eager to accept bitcoin as another sign of its enduring strength and market demand.

Koomsd

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:18:06 AM

Please go up i cant live here omg deep
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:03:31 AM

Panic selling is a disease. Market has lost of it's control because of this. Are this can be manipulated? Maybe yes/not
I have seen some group about pump/dump crypto coins, they has contributed about chaos in the market. I will not blame about that, but for some people who really interesting for long invest of Bitcoin, they was being upset and getting leave negative feedback about this to other people.
betetakjelas

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:06:05 AM

i heard ahwa someone has sold 9000 btc and caused its value down but i forgot where i find that news and i also know that g-20 news also cause bitcoin value down
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:54:52 AM

i heard ahwa someone has sold 9000 btc and caused its value down but i forgot where i find that news and i also know that g-20 news also cause bitcoin value down
Can you provide Sir some links or proof if this is true, I merit you if you provide those things for sure. Anyway, it sad at this time for having a low value again, but it's okay. Most of us knew that the bitcoin can survive again, like in our country, they use bitcoin in so many things like paying bills and etc.
Lynks

Activity: 265
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:44:52 PM

Crypto is suffering from government regulations as such it is affecting stability of bitcoin and other alt coins
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:57:35 AM

So basically right now we are in a spiral of falling down due to people using BTC for gains and not for the true sense of what it was created for. People buy, hold and as soon as they see a good price they either sell or as soon as they see a dip they sell due to panic. This is a very volatile industry crypto is not for the faint of heart, where there is tons of money to make there is also tons of money to loose.
Basically it is a sensitive game. If you don’t play it with care, concern, high controlled mind and determination, and patience you will never be getting any good news from here.

People are continuously investing their money and time in bitcoins but these coins only favor a person who have strong controlling skills. His mind must be under controlled and especially when prices are going down.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:25:56 PM

Can you provide Sir some links or proof if this is true, I merit you if you provide those things for sure. Anyway, it sad at this time for having a low value again, but it's okay. Most of us knew that the bitcoin can survive again, like in our country, they use bitcoin in so many things like paying bills and etc.
For sure growth of bitcoin is certain now, it is very bad to sell your bitcoin at panic price, people should have patience after buying bitcoin, holding will decrease the price falling in market, it’s sad to sell someone selling that much bitcoin at time to gaining, now again bitcoin market has started to make profit then I would suggest you to hold and do not panic at any cost, people sell high amount of bitcoin at the same time which makes the market a bit low but it is just temporary fall, don’t make any decision for selling at that time, so it will save your bitcoin form panic.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:20:03 AM

No matter how low the price of Bitcoin gets, I will never be worried about it. Yes I do invest my money into Bitcoin, but I’m not part of these people who are crazy about Hodling and being lazy, and I’m also not relying on Bitcoin to make money, I already have other means of making money which are far much better. Whenever I invest on Bitcoin I don’t do it because I want to HODL and steal out once the price is high. No, I have my plans whenever I’m investing and I never mind the price rate when I decide to invest. I buy at any rate and it never bothers me.
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:59:28 AM

BTC has no real business behind it.
That makes it volatile.
Still consider it buy low situation.
There are so many reasons because of which the market value of the bitcoin is dropping down and that this is making the investors a little more worried and that few of the investors are also selling their coins because of getting panicked.

However, this market will soon recover and that good days are still yet to come and that you need not to be worried about anything and that you need to keep hoping for the best.

jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:07:35 PM

For me because of so much demand in bitcoin last year, the value of it were extremely rose. When supply meets the demad or the supply is much higher than the demand, its value decreases.

Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:53:59 PM

There are so many reasons because of which the market value of the bitcoin is dropping down.Fake news is the main reason.No matter how low the price of Bitcoin gets, I will never be worried about it.This market will soon recover.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:02:45 PM

Once uncertainty on Bitcoin and alternative currencies are cleared up on the regulation, tax, and ICO. We will be in a much better place than at the moment. People are frustrating with profit takers and panic sell also contribute to the recent bitcoin price cuts. Just wait it out if you can.
Well, let them panic sell, they will always come back around anyway when the market is back and running with a lot of people joining into fomo most of the time, since that is what they know how to do best. We cannot always have it all in the market, and whether we like it or not, we will always experience these moments once in a while, but the good thing about it all is that, it always recover and that is one thing to always look forward to for those who believe in what they are holding.

Panic sellers will always be in a market where everything is speculative and a lot of people are busy getting greedy and looking for a quick way to make money which is why I believe it is something we cannot even outrule until we start seeing real life usage of bitcoin as a currency. Those who understand that what they are holding basically will change a lot of things in the future; will know why they should be holding it.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:03:40 AM

Bitcoin price going down because some social media play negative role about bitcoin.some false news create panic.I think fake news is the high reason of bitcoin price down.but I hope its recover soon.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:14:02 AM

Bitcoin price going down because some social media play negative role about bitcoin.some false news create panic.I think fake news is the high reason of bitcoin price down.but I hope its recover soon.

Wondering why they panic so much? maybe if they don't have enough knowledge in bitcoin , but if you knew the ability of bitcoin, you will never make a panic decision that may lead you in a wrong withdrawal of your asset and other alternative coins. We need to spread a positive and legit news about bitcoin and how high it's survivability in every situation, just to lessen the damage and to delete the bad image of bitcoin from the fake news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: