Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:08:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin Price Going Down?  (Read 1406 times)
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:33:12 PM

When the volume of bitcoins rolling in the market decreases because of the control of whales of their holdings like selling some percentage, that affects also the possessions of many bitcoin investors, would probably shake the market price of the bitcoin to dip, therefore the strength of bitcoin relies on the stability of the volume and its reputation
Monyero

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:48:06 PM

I think bitcoin prices go down due to many factors, including if there is a social media that is cornered bitcoin, so many infestors who sell bitcoin.dan there is a sale and purchase law if many are selling certainly bitcoin prices in the market will decrease.
IanRidgwell

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:59:16 PM

When the volume of bitcoins rolling in the market decreases because of the control of whales of their holdings like selling some percentage, that affects also the possessions of many bitcoin investors, would probably shake the market price of the bitcoin to dip, therefore the strength of bitcoin relies on the stability of the volume and its reputation
i think that such a small fluctuation is always there in bitcoin market, i think that bitcoin price will hopefully continue to increase its price, and hope that very soon we will see crossing the 10000$ figure, and even after that the price will continue increasing and not going to fell down any more.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
pawitrawijaya

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:14:13 AM

Hello guys, I been holding crypto currency for many years now because I so one of many enthusiast person on crypto currency particularly on bitcoin. From its low to its highest price. But now how I see it in the charts the price is to low, Its hit 7665$ from 20000$. Why?? What Happen??

If you buy it at 20000$ for sure its a  big upset on you side because you loss more that 50% of your capital.

That is why even if Bitcoin Price is to low today many investor's are afraid to buy because bitcoin myth go down more and
the loss moeny.

I know there is a lot of  expert traders out there

Can you  Make an Advice When I should Buy Bitcoin?

In what price bitcoin price heading now, thus it goes down? or up?

And how much money should I invest on it?

The best way is patient for buy bitcoin.. bacause if you patient, you can get good time for buy it.. Someday prices bitcoin will be up again.. Don't panic..
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 12:15:10 AM

its a normal thing the more he goes down the more he goes stronger in long term the more it goes down the more you should buy Smiley

Free palestine
jerix

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:01:31 AM

Bitcoin's price drops as more investors sell Bitcoin than investors who buy Bitcoin. So naturally, if the price of Bitcoin can go down drastically. But now the price of Bitcoin has started to rise and this is a good sign for the development of Bitcoin in the future. If you can continue to maintain the high price of course Bitcoin can continue to survive. The perfect time to buy some Bitcoin is when the Bitcoin price goes down and now is the right time to hold the Bitcoin we have.
bg402402yyy

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:17:57 AM

BTC has no proprietary platform

Scalability issues

LTC plays the role of BTC and take its position
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:18:23 AM

it's nice to see bitcoin price come back to the higher price again after yesterday, the price gets down and reaches $9300 price level. I think the price going down is because people cannot stay calm to wait for the price and they sell their bitcoin with instant. but this will not make the price down for deep because there are many people that will hold and place support in the market so the price won't go lower.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
MisterStylish

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:00:30 PM

The only reason most people were buying in the first place was because the price was going up parabolically. Now that it's not doing that anymore, there's fewer and fewer buyers, regardless of whether they can get it on credit or not.

People seem to think calling it a bubble is a stupid meme, but I firmly believe that is what it was, it went pop on 19th Dec.
CoinSlayer

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:55:20 PM

Bitcoin is very volatile indeed. We have to be clever as we move the graph. If if the price drops then we can buy the affordable price for maybe we need to be patient because we need to hold it for the price back up. This is a game of big investors
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:15:54 AM

Prices on the market are often changing in every minute, hour, or day. all not apart from the cryptocurrency trend itself. I often see the original good and high prices. But after a while, the price turned down. This is something natural and common. Maybe you should be patient in the face of this. You can sell and replace with a new instrument that is more powerful, of course, with various analysis and consideration of trends. Maybe that's just a good suggestion from me for you. hope you succeed
No I think it is coming to its natural speed of growth so the unexpected and unnatural growth is cutting off gradually. Now it will rise again but not with high jumping like kangaroo, but like a turtle. The corrections were right and it is a best chance for new investors to buy some bitcoin on that low price. may they never find such a golden chance in the future.
Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:49:21 PM

That's normal in a business,demand is getting low now but the demand is high the bitcoin will increase also
If we look at the graph of the market value of the bitcoin since past few days, then we will get to know that the market value of the bitcoin is not falling. In fact, the graph is going upwards and that the market has started turning into green which is a very good sign and that it brings a confidence for all those who have invested their money into it as they can hope for much better earning in the coming days.
Demand and supply are the rules of Economics and it affect price very much. On $20k most people sold their bitcoin and there is huge supply in the market and there were no investors. Thus the price fell downand there was no or very little demand for bitcoin. So the price down a lot and many investors lost their investments. Now it is rising again.

nilstairsa

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:12:04 PM

All those who panic and supports it game between the whales.
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:41:18 AM

i believe the price of bitcoin today are manipulated by some investor who want to buy bitcoin in cheaper price
kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:45:11 AM

Hello guys, I been holding crypto currency for many years now because I so one of many enthusiast person on crypto currency particularly on bitcoin. From its low to its highest price. But now how I see it in the charts the price is to low, Its hit 7665$ from 20000$. Why?? What Happen??

If you buy it at 20000$ for sure its a  big upset on you side because you loss more that 50% of your capital.

That is why even if Bitcoin Price is to low today many investor's are afraid to buy because bitcoin myth go down more and
the loss moeny.

I know there is a lot of  expert traders out there

Can you  Make an Advice When I should Buy Bitcoin?

In what price bitcoin price heading now, thus it goes down? or up?

And how much money should I invest on it?

i fell you buddy! i bought coin and hold it for almost 2 months now but i dont get even a small profit instead i was losing it now to almost 15% in my capital. i am little dissappointed of what is going on in the market but i can do nothing i just hold on because if i sell it today it will really means failure/losing my capital...
Branko

Activity: 2478
Merit: 318

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:15:34 AM

Probably everyone selling to buy this:

https://twitter.com/w3c/status/994990814328705025
Freshmen

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:18:35 AM

Yeah you are right. When there is whale in the sea small fishes will eat nothing. Price has been affected by big investors. They hold a large quantity and when the manipulate in the market and the price rise they sell their bitcoin for higher price and then decide to crash the price to buy coins again. Up and down is due to the decisions and manipulations of these monsters.
senarathne225

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:34:07 AM

Main reasons are bitcoin hard fork in last augest and bitcoin banned in china. therefore all investers in china sell there bitcoin. china is few times banned cryptocurrency. but nearly they will remove all regulations for cryptocurrancy. stay hopeful. Wink
octagonsaute

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:45:09 AM

If you are a holder from so many years then you clearly know what is happening.
Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:05:32 PM

Prices on the market are often changing in every minute, hour, or day. all not apart from the cryptocurrency trend itself. I often see the original good and high prices. But after a while, the price turned down. This is something natural and common. Maybe you should be patient in the face of this. You can sell and replace with a new instrument that is more powerful, of course, with various analysis and consideration of trends. Maybe that's just a good suggestion from me for you. hope you succeed
No I think it is coming to its natural speed of growth so the unexpected and unnatural growth is cutting off gradually. Now it will rise again but not with high jumping like kangaroo, but like a turtle. The corrections were right and it is a best chance for new investors to buy some bitcoin on that low price. may they never find such a golden chance in the future.
I think there are some big investors who do not want people to make money from bitcoin. They manipulate the market and make such decisions that only favor them and not the public. This is the main reason for falling of price. it is not only in bitcoin but in all sectors of life. Big pigs will never let you earn money while they are there in the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: