Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:38:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin Price Going Down?  (Read 1406 times)
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:18:33 PM

It is a playground for whales now as they are the ones who uses it.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
iadowr

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 04:03:55 PM

When one does something there are two consequences, intended and unintended.

I think when "Satoshi" and the large network of contributors created the foundation for this idea of "decentralization" it created the ripple effect that I think would make Satoshi proud.  It started a new way of looking at every industry, tech, and gave possibility to a new world order.  However it also has unintended consequences when you have something completely unregulated and decentralized.  It allows the rich and powerful to find ways to start manipulating and controlling it.  Greed and need tend to take over all good intentions.  People who owned bitcoin started to sell off when they saw they are now rich and places like Mt. GOX dumping their massive amount of coin (which in itself goes against decentralization) and who bought it when it was down to 6k?  Mostly whales and people who wanted to do a large pump and dump.  So they pump the price to a little over 10k and then start dumping.  BTC is the most liquid asset in crypto and for someone with billions of dollars why not.  For all we know Bill Gates and Warren Buffet get together, and pump it then do an interview where they dump all over it and dump it.  Then do it again and again.   Who knows, but the point is that when you start to make a dent in the fabric of what people consider normal (which is what BTC has done), you are now attracting the wolves out there, and there are plenty in the BTC world.  You will not see a stable price for a long time if ever.  As long as you don't watch it every day you might not get so sick sitting on the roller coaster.
krampus854

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:57:39 PM

Hello guys, I been holding crypto currency for many years now because I so one of many enthusiast person on crypto currency particularly on bitcoin. From its low to its highest price. But now how I see it in the charts the price is to low, Its hit 7665$ from 20000$. Why?? What Happen??

If you buy it at 20000$ for sure its a  big upset on you side because you loss more that 50% of your capital.

That is why even if Bitcoin Price is to low today many investor's are afraid to buy because bitcoin myth go down more and
the loss moeny.

I know there is a lot of  expert traders out there

Can you  Make an Advice When I should Buy Bitcoin?

In what price bitcoin price heading now, thus it goes down? or up?

And how much money should I invest on it?

Yes it is so very upsetting knowing that from the value of 20,000$ will hit 5,000$ and below that is very upsetting into anyone that holding such money.  I am advising you that in every time you are about to buy bitcoin always look at charts and try to study them by doing that it helps you to gain more profit.
EnaksiS

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:54:12 PM

Because the big holders are hitting Bitcoin by selling it. I think governments are selling it and do not want to be 20.000 us dollars again. Because if Bitcoin reaches this number again, it will bring a lot of new investors to the blockchain. They do not want that. They want us to believe this thing will over soon!
EasyTutor

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:12:34 AM

A lot of countries came down pretty hard on miners and that caused a ripple effect throughout the crypto community. Once these miners and investors come back then it will increase again.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:00:12 AM

That's normal in a business,demand is getting low now but the demand is high the bitcoin will increase also
If we look at the graph of the market value of the bitcoin since past few days, then we will get to know that the market value of the bitcoin is not falling. In fact, the graph is going upwards and that the market has started turning into green which is a very good sign and that it brings a confidence for all those who have invested their money into it as they can hope for much better earning in the coming days.
Demand and supply are the rules of Economics and it affect price very much. On $20k most people sold their bitcoin and there is huge supply in the market and there were no investors. Thus the price fell downand there was no or very little demand for bitcoin. So the price down a lot and many investors lost their investments. Now it is rising again.
But if we look at the price graph of bitcoin then price of bitcoin is increasing more and more instead of getting down because now people are investing, with time bitcoin market is turning to green once again, it has been down for long time but now it is rising once again and I am sure coming months are going to be best bitcoin months to contribute the price of bitcoin get high.
volleyballslenderF

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:48:26 AM

No one can really predict the future and if you have been around you know it better.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:08:36 AM

A lot of countries came down pretty hard on miners and that caused a ripple effect throughout the crypto community. Once these miners and investors come back then it will increase again.
Since last few weeks, we have seen a very much positive change in the market value of the bitcoin and rest of coins which are there in the crypto world which is no doubt a very good news for all those who have invested their money into the crypto coins and that they are very much satisfied with the way the market value is increasing. There is nothing to worry about the market value of the bitcoin as it will never disappoint us.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:27:38 AM

This suggests that the offers have become more than the demand for them, and now began to put up their own, but it also depends on the news in the world and that China has refused crypts, but that it is also not nice whether he refused or not

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
peter0425

Activity: 2674
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:27:23 PM

Since last few weeks, we have seen a very much positive change in the market value of the bitcoin and rest of coins which are there in the crypto world which is no doubt a very good news for all those who have invested their money into the crypto coins and that they are very much satisfied with the way the market value is increasing. There is nothing to worry about the market value of the bitcoin as it will never disappoint us.
What I noticed though is that most newbies doesn't understand it, they still think that bitcoin is not high enough for them. For sure they thought that the price could go on a parabolic rise, however, this market is very different, volatile and anything can change in a instant. There's nothing to worry about, think about it, bitcoin was below $1K at the start of 2017 and its 2018 already and the price is $8xxx. That's a huge returns if you have bought it during that time frame and just continue to hold. You can't get that anywhere else, not even in banks. So I'm not disappointed if the price is below the all-time-high because sooner or later we will touch it again and ever surpass it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
meatygeiger

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:45:47 PM

Invest only in the money that is affordable by you otherwise do not.
jony_071

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:46:34 PM

лyчшe дo oceни вooбщe ничeгo нe пoкyпaть
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:22:57 PM

Bitcoin is digital currency. So it easy to reach and it any time to change. So bitcoin price is not stable. But some people post for the bitcoin negative it will go down. So people try to ban the bitcoin. But one one can not ban and stop the bitcoin. It good future digital currency. So people belove the bitcoin for the future invests. If need for the bitcoin news for bitcoin price down information. Check the coin disk. It help to get more news and information for the bitcoin.
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:07:17 PM

Bitcoin price goes down when there are some FUD that makes people PANIC (newbies)
Walls of whales in the market. this also affect the price of bitcoin.
but no matter how the price fall, we can make sure that it will bounce back soon.
royalfamily1000

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:49:39 AM

Bitcoin price goes down when there are some FUD that makes people PANIC (newbies)
Walls of whales in the market. this also affect the price of bitcoin.
but no matter how the price fall, we can make sure that it will bounce back soon.

may be the price is still going down because untill now bitcoin is not yet recovering
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:18:14 AM

Bitcoin is digital currency. So it easy to reach and it any time to change. So bitcoin price is not stable. But some people post for the bitcoin negative it will go down. So people try to ban the bitcoin. But one one can not ban and stop the bitcoin. It good future digital currency. So people belove the bitcoin for the future invests. If need for the bitcoin news for bitcoin price down information. Check the coin disk. It help to get more news and information for the bitcoin.
What we should continue to do is use bitcoin because with it we can stabilize the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are often pumped and dumped by large investors. Never panic because it will only make things worse. Make sure we stay calm and I'm sure bitcoin prices can survive fairly stable.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:08:39 AM

What we should continue to do is use bitcoin because with it we can stabilize the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are often pumped and dumped by large investors. Never panic because it will only make things worse. Make sure we stay calm and I'm sure bitcoin prices can survive fairly stable.

that is right, we need to still support bitcoin no matter if the price is not stable and changing in every time. and if many of us know this, I think bitcoin price can get increase and will stable in one range of price. besides that, I think there will be many chances for us to see the price will get higher than the last highest price but we need to be patient and wait for a while.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
shanksluffy

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:25:07 PM

Hello guys, I been holding crypto currency for many years now because I so one of many enthusiast person on crypto currency particularly on bitcoin. From its low to its highest price. But now how I see it in the charts the price is to low, Its hit 7665$ from 20000$. Why?? What Happen??Bitcoin price is going down because many investor wants to down the price to invest bigger and earn more profit if the btc rise again

If you buy it at 20000$ for sure its a  big upset on you side because you loss more that 50% of your capital.

That is why even if Bitcoin Price is to low today many investor's are afraid to buy because bitcoin myth go down more and
the loss moeny.

I know there is a lot of  expert traders out there

Can you  Make an Advice When I should Buy Bitcoin?

In what price bitcoin price heading now, thus it goes down? or up?

And how much money should I invest on it?

dev9t9ok

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:20:00 PM

Bitcoin will grow but I do not know when it happens. Now we are looking that funds and investors are accumulating their position on low prices so it means that growth is going to be soon. I am holding ETH, for example, and I am sure that I will be able to double my initial investment.
3rrr angels

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:23:33 PM

Bitcoin will grow but I do not know when it happens. Now we are looking that funds and investors are accumulating their position on low prices so it means that growth is going to be soon. I am holding ETH, for example, and I am sure that I will be able to double my initial investment.

May be the cause of price going down is due to some people spreading negavity to destruct the image of bitcoin in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: