Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:58:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin Price Going Down?  (Read 1406 times)
Seunbabatunde

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:52:26 AM

I advise you to buy Bitcoin now. Bitcoin prices are now starting to rise again but if you buy it now then you hold it until the end of this year. I am sure you will get multiple benefits. You do not have to worry about investing in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is definitely promising. And you can spend big capital to buy some Bitcoin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kdrama

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:03:59 AM

Because it fluctuates every year. It is normal that people are buying btc to increase the value and sell their bitcoin also when the value increase. The supply and demand applied in bitcoin that's why it is increasing and decreasing at the same time. People who are not good at trading makes bitcoin comes down also.

mrkien1990

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 11:20:59 AM

I think bitcoins are less attractive to whales, they prefer the more altcoin brass, where new entrants look for wealth 🤣🤣
taynguyenson

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:22:21 AM

it's preparing for a hit, i think
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:37:47 PM

Whole market goes down because now we see correction of Bitcoin and whole the market. From the pint of view of technical analysis it is natural for any kinds of markets. From the point of view of fundamental analysis we simple manipulations of whales. They just making money through sell high, crash the market and buy low.
Naijalegend

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:58:54 PM

I think the best idea is to only invest what you can afford to lose...... Every investment has its own risk you know. But I do believe it'll still go up, I mean common its Bitcoin.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:03:02 PM

Whole market goes down because now we see correction of Bitcoin and whole the market. From the pint of view of technical analysis it is natural for any kinds of markets. From the point of view of fundamental analysis we simple manipulations of whales. They just making money through sell high, crash the market and buy low.
The whole thing happening right now is perfectly normal. because Bitcoin's price movements will always be this way, most are strongly influenced by whales who want to take advantage of opportunities. We can not do anything but wait for the market to improve. Continue to increase the use of Bitcoin can make confidence improved and it can gradually increase the value of Bitcoin price in some future time.
dragontigear

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:18:13 PM

Hello guys, I been holding crypto currency for many years now because I so one of many enthusiast person on crypto currency particularly on bitcoin. From its low to its highest price. But now how I see it in the charts the price is to low, Its hit 7665$ from 20000$. Why?? What Happen??

If you buy it at 20000$ for sure its a  big upset on you side because you loss more that 50% of your capital.

That is why even if Bitcoin Price is to low today many investor's are afraid to buy because bitcoin myth go down more and
the loss moeny.

I know there is a lot of  expert traders out there

Can you  Make an Advice When I should Buy Bitcoin?

In what price bitcoin price heading now, thus it goes down? or up?

And how much money should I invest on it?

It's expected for a bitcoin to decrease if there are continuous exposy about the negativity of bitcoin because once people heard they are doing panic selling to save their capital from possible loss.
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 04:12:17 AM

Hello guys, I been holding crypto currency for many years now because I so one of many enthusiast person on crypto currency particularly on bitcoin. From its low to its highest price. But now how I see it in the charts the price is to low, Its hit 7665$ from 20000$. Why?? What Happen??

If you buy it at 20000$ for sure its a  big upset on you side because you loss more that 50% of your capital.

That is why even if Bitcoin Price is to low today many investor's are afraid to buy because bitcoin myth go down more and
the loss moeny.

I know there is a lot of  expert traders out there

Can you  Make an Advice When I should Buy Bitcoin?

I don’t think there is any reason to panic at all. This is what we faced last year and many were complaining. I can remember that all my friends that withdrew their money from Bitcoin last year ended up regretting what they did and I hope you don’t make the same mistake.

(well, everyone will not always win) the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies went high around ending if last year and that’s the same thing that wants to happen this year.
Right that bitcoin increases and decreases because of us we are investors it is our duty not to let it down as if we will hold our bitcoin it will not fall as really effective way of making price high is avoiding panic selling so this way bitcoin will only rise, as it is the time when price is getting down so users should not be greedy to sell at once, first let it grow and be high more and more without selling at panic.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:54:24 AM

Because it fluctuates every year. It is normal that people are buying btc to increase the value and sell their bitcoin also when the value increase. The supply and demand applied in bitcoin that's why it is increasing and decreasing at the same time. People who are not good at trading makes bitcoin comes down also.
Yeah falling prices are a natural thing of bitcoin price changes in the market, and we don't need to panic because of this, but the question is what makes the bitcoin price steadily declining in recent weeks? because there is nothing surprising about bitcoin price changes this month
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:31:35 AM

People who uses bitcoin and we can call them the traders in the market of cryptocurrency are the cause of bitcoin's value decreasing and also those people who are scared of being loss of their bitcoins. We should consider bitcoin as our savings bank so that we are not having the fear of being loss.
_Gajah

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:51:22 AM

If you buy it at 20000$ for sure its a  big upset on you side because you loss more that 50% of your capital.

the loss moeny.

If only I had a lot of capital to invest I would buy / invest now, because we know now that the affordable price makes investors easy to get the coin, and what if bitcoin rises? It would be less sincere, I think this time is the right time to invest,
thanks.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:04:49 AM

the loss moeny.

Yes, you will indeed get upset if you buy crypto for bigger price not even knowing that the price of it will soon drop. Well, you should see the history price of crypto every year so that you will know when to buy and when to sell. Well, it is hard to make an advance decision though, because we definitely doesn't know what might happen tomorrow and to the future. Just read some articles or news and analyze if it will have an effect to crypto community, so that you will know if the price will go up or the price will fo down. For how much money, well, it depends what can you afford to invest.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:39:37 AM

My opinion is that bitcoin has not yet been appreciated by everyone, that's done, but this is again done to buy it in the future, hence it follows that it is simply held at a level that suits many. At the moment.

And the cause hasn't been appreciated.. because it does still have certain considerations that accompanied the things that opposed it such as the system of government or governmental law on currency/finance. Well anyhow still be thinking about the risks that can happen, but someday.. it could be have been more appreciated/accepted when all associated with crypto.. it can be deepened till be well adopted and supported.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:24:49 PM

the loss moeny.

Bitcoina price is far more worst last year, but we all saw that it got up in an unexpected value in its last months, so maybe this year it will happend again and better
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:30:31 PM

If I tell you safe answer then it is manipulation it happened in the past many time and then btc touched ath . patience is necessary which is not there in new trader that's why they loose fund ,always focus on increasing quantity rather that seeing it through $ or € view.whales and big mining companies can easily manipulate the price to increase their holding so be smart and do not run for Small profit.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:22:25 PM

Because BTC is going to the moon soon )))
This would be very good,  the pesimistic mood is already starting. But I think everything will be fine.
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:07:43 PM

The whole thing happening right now is perfectly normal. because Bitcoin's price movements will always be this way, most are strongly influenced by whales who want to take advantage of opportunities. We can not do anything but wait for the market to improve. Continue to increase the use of Bitcoin can make confidence improved and it can gradually increase the value of Bitcoin price in some future time.
Well yes and now market volume of bitcoin has started to recover again as you said it is very normal situation for bitcoin to rise and fall, so after dump now it is time to spread happiness because bitcoin is gaining volume so high as now whales are sleeping under the water and not selling bitcoin right now, last time bitcoin was down in price because so many people were selling their bitcoin at panic but now I think it is nice to see price is recovering again.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:21:31 PM

Yeah falling prices are a natural thing of bitcoin price changes in the market, and we don't need to panic because of this, but the question is what makes the bitcoin price steadily declining in recent weeks? because there is nothing surprising about bitcoin price changes this month
It is good to hold your bitcoin at the time of falling price, as you said it is very natural for bitcoin that it often decreases the price but the suddenly it rise very high, so if some people have sold their bitcoin which made the price down it does not mean you also become worry, sell panic and contribute to the price to become more than this, don’t panic as it will be your contribution in dumping, so hold and let it be high.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
dreamHeaven

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:56:58 AM

last time whales so thoroughly ripped off casual investors that no amount of shilling can bring them back

...also, big investors like it cheap, anyway, and probably buying positions while we speak about it

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/998557114170822656

It is fact that whales do effect the price if bitcoin which is not good for new investors. I don’t want bitcoin to be controlled by anyone because I want to see the whole world using bitcoin as their regular currency in the future and if it is controlled by whales people like me will withdraw their investment which is not good for bitcoin promotion on the whole.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: