Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:50:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency could help your business or not?  (Read 2023 times)
Jennifer Daviess

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:08:45 AM

It helps me alot because i'm a businessman and at first i have no one and nothing to rely on where to get my funds untill i come up with bitcoin.So I have initial funds to start up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cowboy1212

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:26:04 AM

Bitcoin can be an attraction to your business.It helps to you business to be known since bitcoin is also a famous digital coin and cryptocurrency is the viral at this moment all over the world.  Everyone will be using virtual currencies in the near future.
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 10:30:11 AM

Can help my business so I'm here as well as many others. However, with the current situation in the market it has become very difficult.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:35:02 AM

Can help my business so I'm here as well as many others. However, with the current situation in the market it has become very difficult.

I know a certain Bitcoin wallet even though it is an exchange, it is a great help to stores especially online stores since that certain exchange do not require Bitcoin transaction fees. Though with the current movements and in the future too, you might have a problem like losing your money since the price is unpredictable and so fast to change.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:47:37 PM

Yes, it helping my business, not only me but many other companies as well.
Many companies using cryptocurrency nowadays for crowdfunding by running ICO for their fund capital.
Surely it will helping them to raised the funds from investors around the world.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
KID_28

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:07:04 PM

Of course it does help businesses. Businesses which accepts crypto for payment will make a lot of profit especially now that more and more people have bitcoin to use for purchasing. It is a win-win situation for both the customer and the businesses.
youngsoft

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:31:15 PM

Bitcoin is a computerized cash so it is exceptionally valuable resource for the online business. Bitcoin cash exchange office is the primary key which help in bussiness. Bitcoin give the safe online cash exchange office with low exchange cost this thing assist numerous individuals with setting up their online business. Bitcoin isn't acknowledged all over the place. Also, once exchange is made by the assistance of Bitcoin it can't be switch.
SilverChromia

Activity: 357

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:35:40 PM

When it comes to business you must have a lot of trust of what are you planning to do and what are your goals to achieved if you do have some ideas to come on about on your business that can improve it by adding some or use some crypto currencies and it will be good for you if you have a lot of trust in yourself in you do have faith on crypto currencies and i believe that in the end it will be more profitable in your business and it will help a lot to grow fast your business and improve and be stronger in the future.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:43:04 PM

If my business is financially troubled, I will propose the idea of contributing capital through the ico program through what my company has achieved. I believe the crypto will be the top choice for my company.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:46:56 PM

I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.
I think cryptocurrencies could help anyone's business. O think it is a plus or an advantage for a business if he offers bitcoin than those holiday aren't.  Many people do have bitcoin and it is hassle to convert it and then cash it out,  so it is better for a business to offer bitcoin for these kind of problems. Also,  I think it is a win-win situation for the two.  Business will helped by bitcoin and they can also help bitcoin because number of investments means possibility of increasing of the price.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:20:28 PM

of course this is very helpful because it can add an income and capital will increase as time passes definitely benefit.

of course with persistence and also diligence in performing tasks that have been listed.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:32:26 PM

of course this is very helpful because it can add an income and capital will increase as time passes definitely benefit.

of course with persistence and also diligence in performing tasks that have been listed.

It is always depends. In other country bitcoin is ban and I think if you have a business to the country that crypto is ban well its impossible that crypto could help your business, but if your country accept crypto then it can help your business because you can use it for daily life.
Ryan786

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:54:45 PM

In my country that wouldn't be viable because there are not many crypto believers over here, I don't know of any personally. But if it were, and my business wasn't something retail like a super market with a ton of daily transactions, then yes I might use crypto
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:44:05 PM

I think this is also very helpful, because for us bitcoin is also a good way that we use easily generate many advantages.

I just hope that there will be no big problems that will come to the world of cryptocurrency to realize my dream as what is planned google.
more people will be involved in the world of cryptocurrency. This means good news for us as more and more people become bitcoins, the more bitcoin systems will become stable and reliable. I dream to create an online business in the future with cryptocurrency as one of the main features.
BellamyWilliams

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:57:22 AM

At present, it still cannot, because the technical conditions are not mature, the transaction cost is too high,and as the infrastructure is built to allow them to scale this will be the case even more so.
Inasal03

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:09:10 AM

Yes it could help my business if i can earn money im planning to have my own business i will start my new journey and soon to help me to my future just keep joining bitcoin this will help us😊
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:37:10 AM

I think cryptocurrency will play a very crucial role for the economy of a country. As more and more people are getting involved into crypto-trading and other related activities, it is directly affecting their business.

yron51

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:11:32 AM

Bitcoin fore can help anything because it has agood source of income specially it could help your bussiness to grow.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:25:00 AM

I am running my crypto mining business so far and it is really helping my other business because i got incomes from crypto.
Cryptocurrency is helping us to enlarge our businesses from individuals to big companies. I believe in the future everyone will use cryptocurrency

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:46:47 AM

If you will have a business and you will use a cryptocurrency that will have a faster type of blockchain and does have a cheap fees then that will be a great help for your business to fasten the transactions of payment and also to keep your profit from your business safe since it will be stored in a secured wallet and you can monitor it on any device using the blockchain explorer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: