Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:20:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency could help your business or not?  (Read 2023 times)
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:22:11 PM

At the moment I do not have my own business. But I believe that bitcoin can help businesses. I am trying to raise capital to start a business with bitcoin. So I'm working hard to raise money so I can open a business. I think bitcoin can help me to make money in order to create a business. Maybe it's not just me who can be helped, but everyone in bitcoin. Bitcoin is a good future for all of us. because bitcoin helps our economy and will help our business in the future.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dilemamis

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:48:10 PM

bitcoin can't help my business because I can get funds to invest in my business on the other hand, it can also destroy businesses because I really need to pay my bills and when prices go down, bitcoin can't help me pay for my daily needs.
BlackHills41

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:43:47 PM

Obviously it can help to manipulate our business and also the main fact is we can do or expand our business here because it is a big investment zone.
rancakadu

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:47:29 PM

actually Cryptocurrency also gives us useful business development. Quickly make a profit. Because the money available through cryptocurrancy can be used as capital for us to do business even if not as much as there is capital.
robertsu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:26:26 PM

For business it is difficult to use BTC in its transactions because of high volatility and legal difficulties. when the popularity of cryptocurrency will be grow, problems will be solved. This is natural.
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:29:48 PM

It actually helps a lot. No need to go through all the bureaucratic hassle. Simply create a Crypto wallet and start accepting payments. Easy af.

1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:13:19 AM

I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.
Considering the information you mentioned, I think it will work the other way too. Incorporating cryptocurrencies into businesses will help in the development of the cryptocurrency market as this would throw some light on the prime purpose of cryptocurrencies. Rest, I can’t say much about the cryptocurrencies, but blockchain technology will definitely help businesses and the economy to grow.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:26:09 AM

I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.
I believed bitcoin and blockchain technology will defiantly help businesses to grow rapidly online in the nearest future. We need to give it time because when bitcoun was introduced as at 2009 no one knows it will go far this way but today bitcoin is the most popular online currency in the world. So for sure it will help businesses despite it volatility I believe people will get to understand it with time.
Compiler

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 11:28:25 AM

Think that it is also another payment option for your clients. It does not mean that cryptocurrency helps you, but your customers do.

Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:17:54 PM

In my view,  the cryptocurrency is good for the business. It might be the reason for the progress of businesses all over the place because aside from they see it as a tool for invesments and source of profit and income, if ever they bring back the real purpose of bitcoin or other coin as a medium for the exchange (just what stated above) then I think the world of economy, finance, industry, and business will become better and bigger.

roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:23:24 PM

The higher the price of Bitcoin, the more businesses there are to emerge. Bitcoin is a technology that can lead an industry. It can be applied to more industries, such as finance, real estate, physical goods, etc., which takes time. get on.

Yes the value of the bitcoin is the matter and it is the way for attraction to all if ghe bitcoin value will stable in all time there is no problem will happen to all investors and so bitcoin bussiness will get into good place .

I believe because as a company, accepting cryptocurrency payments is becoming increasingly efficient, saving on fees and bringing faster settlement. Soon, startups will no longer need to go through the long process of setting up a business bank account to receive and distribute funds. It will be a big help to companies around the world.
SilverCup08

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:24:55 PM

That's a potential but we should also not expect that if you use bitcoin as a medium of exchange in your business will make you a billionaire. It depends on the nature of business, location, audience etc that's why there should be a feasibility study first before opening a business. Perhaps it will have a greater potential for online business like those apps etc.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:36:05 PM

This can be possible if the business is a relevant one for the future and will use the block chain as a leverage in its business promotion. Another easy way is having profits made from your cryptocurrency investments pumped into your physical business to achieve a boost in production and sales.
amber deposit

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:44:57 PM

Of course it would help. And it is helping right now. In my country we have very high bank taxes and i am making my transactions with using cryptocurrency and i feel happier. Low cost and more safety. Many other people is doing the same thing like i do. And the number will go higher everyday and soon paper money and banks will fade
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  

Jump to: