Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:04:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency could help your business or not?  (Read 2023 times)
QuppyTeam
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:07:44 AM

From my point of view, it help from the way of rising funds for your start-up, however, I don’t really know if it worths to use it for spending on project since you have to convert it to fiat and with this unpredictable behavior of cryptocoins will be kind of difficult

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dolarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:47:23 AM

It seems to me that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies contribute to the development of small business on the Internet. Many people can find money in crypto for business development or ways to implement their projects on the blockchain
BlackHills41

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:35:48 AM

Of course it helps a lot, in fact I invest here and do my business i the crypto and stop all my other sides because it is more profitable than other business.
TaylorShea

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:23:16 PM

You should know one thing which business idea will win & how to make it more successful without any loss! My personal suggestion is the cryptocurrency investment business. It has the higher concentration than other business. But just have a cryptocurrency investment business website is not enough.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:24:08 PM

Blockchain and cryptocurrency help in business... offers companies a powerful infrastructure for launching their applications and creates an entirely new business model of reliable relationships without a central regulator. We still have to assess the real benefits of decentralization, but it is already clear: this approach allows us to overcome many corrupt and potentially "dishonest" moments in the relationships of counterparties and participants in the same chain.
XeBaass

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:23:12 AM

In near future more and more businesses are going to accept bitcoin as a payment method. Even if I open a startup I am also going to accept all the Bitcoin and altcoins as a payment method.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:46:06 AM

I think today's situation is not so great for using BTC in your own business because a lot of countries still have no laws that will control BTC so it can be difficult for you
That is true, its one of the downsides. of course there are benefits but speaking from a business perspective I think there are more downsides
Naginiya

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 05:37:04 PM

I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.

Bitcoin can help a business most of the time specially it depends on the type of the business and the kind of expected customers the company targets and if those facts matches perfectly sure Bitcoin will definitely can help a business to grow and that is what we need right now more than anything for Bitcoin to adapt into businesses so as a currency it will have proper reputation in the financial and economical fields with better circulation than today which is limited only among crypto community members

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:11:21 PM

I would say YES that cryptocurrency can help build one's business. By trading cryptocurrency with keen knowledge and adequate investment capital, one could build up his investment whosse proceeds can be channelled into ones individual business.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
DannyMarco

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:18:00 PM

Crypto currency help a lot to enhance our business because big companies are start accepting bitcoin and other crypto.
hachimon

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:32:33 PM

of course cryptocurrency really helped my business. cryptocurrency was created using sophisticated blockchain technology that is very suitable for online businesses like now. and also cryptocurrency can provide us with capital for our business. I used capital from the results of working on cryptocurrency after that I opened a real business. such as the business of buying and selling property or opening a restaurant.
*kimcil*

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:54:14 PM

depending on which country we live in, because not all countries legalize the use of bitcoin, such as in my country bitcoin or crypto currency does not help because the government prohibits the use of bitcoin or altcoin.
CLAID

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:35:21 PM

I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.

At the moment it is too early I think the crypto into business adaptation will help much to a business but if we do that it will really help the crypto world to grow in the business field and one day if that happened of course cryptocurrency could help my business but something must start from some where and connecting cryptocurrencies to the business processes will not cost anything it can be done as a extra extensions in many scenarios but that is something we should do for the betterment of the crypto world and the community
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:43:31 PM

I don't know what they are like to embrace bitcoin? is it by accepting bitcoin as a tool to buy something for their company? or do they hire employees with bitcoin? But personally, I get a decent life from bitcoin by trading and getting free tokens from airdrop and bounty.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:13:30 PM

I am a contractor. The problem that I feel now is very difficult to partner with investors who are abroad. it's caused by high transaction costs and the sending of funds is very slow.
But Now Cryptocurrency resolves the problems in my company.
By using Bitcoin I can work with several companies and investors around the world. Fast easy and safe. I think Bitcoin is bringing progress to my company.
 Wink Smiley
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:40:55 PM

Even if i don't have business i know that bitcoin is very big help to business in terms of financial because business usually 3 percent additional from SRP price or suggested retail price but  bitcoin profit from investment is too much higher than normal real investment.
LindaFallar

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:47:00 PM

For those who are business man, I do believe that cryptocurrency can help your business. Just explore the crypto world and you will just realized it someday and somehow that it can make your business a successful one.
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:35:13 PM

i think there are many advantages that bitcoin can help to boost ones business. first of it is wide coverage, it will help expand your customers volume by increasing it as many people will want to patronize you beause you take what they have. though we are going to see such happening sooner as it will take more time. business owners just dont want to be at the peril of ups and downs of the price flunctuation.
yakayaka

Activity: 73
Merit: 6

YouTuber Remonetization via Crypto-Commoditization

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 04:12:46 PM

Take a small business for instance, they want to expand internationally and crypto currency can really help them enter global markets and give them a head start over their competitors. The costs will be lower and you don't have to rely on any 3rd party being up to speed and their system working.

Enhanced security comes from using crypto too for your business, hugely important in today's digital world.

Just look at Amazon, they have started using crypto so it is a big YES from me. Much more businesses will boom due to crypto currency.

Grin

Yutubopolis.com                   ⟨  ICO Starts Sept 15th  ⟩
Re-Monetizing YouTubers Through Crypto-Commoditization
transformt

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:15:49 PM

one hundred percent of the Crypto-currency will give a tremendous push for the whole business on the Internet because of its ease of payment

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: