Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:18:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn how to invest BTC  (Read 921 times)
Cherrybomb

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:27:55 AM

People are welcome if they are fast enough to get a lot of effort to understand them. It's hard to teach. In today's world, people are going to be taught to invest in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:21:45 AM

Before asking you should try to find information. then why you are here when you have nothing else but you look for it yourself. if just adding a post I think this is not important. Grin
SirTradeX

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:43:00 AM

Anyone can help me to invest BTC ?
I have 1 account on binance exchange. Can help me to know some feature of this exchange ? Huh Huh Huh

If you don't know the basics of exchanges than I suggest you to directly youtube "how to trade on binance". There are plenty of videos since it's a very popular platform.
You should get all the informations you need to start trading. Before you start trading i also suggest you to inform yourself about what kind of trading options you have. Everything you need to know is out there, you just have to find the infos and learn.

BR.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:53:14 AM

I want to know more about BTC but don't know where to start. Can you help me with this?

you should start from taking the time and try to understand the bitcoin and its history. this is important in every future insight.
there is a lot of material material for your knowledge and understanding in many threads in this forum. remember this is the most important part when someone wants to really get involved in crypto and bitcoin.

Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:00:21 AM

one of the most common strategies for investing in bitcoin is trading on the stock exchange. The basic principles of trade in crypto currency are similar to those used on the Forex market. Here bitcoin has one key advantage: since the currency itself is not very common in Russia, the basics of trading bitcoins on the stock exchange are not known to everyone. Accordingly, an experienced investor and player will simply "bypass" their competitors.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:03:31 AM

I think you want to buy BTC. First you have to register on https://www.coinbase.com/ and complete KYC. Now transfer fund int your account. After transfer fund in your coinbase account, You may buy BTC or any other crypto currency.
mubigfan

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:12:27 AM

I think so. But if bad new still continuity occur, maybe market will dump and dump. It's hard to say that btc will gain that price in this year.
rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:23:40 AM

I want to know more about BTC but don't know where to start. Can you help me with this?
Yes you should learn who to invest to btc so that your money will grow and grow and triple the value
google98

Activity: 360

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:38:22 AM

There is a section for beginners in the forum where you can find useful information. My advice before you start is to research a few things very well:
- what is the BTC and the crypto currencies
- how should we keep them save?
- how is it traded on the markets?
and all the other things in this line of thought.

And most importantly, do not make hasty decisions  Smiley Smiley Good luck!

LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:22:08 AM

You should find newbie section on BTT, there are a lot of useful information for beginners.
The scheme is clear: use any exchanges (localbitcoins or other ones) to buy BTC and transfer it to exchange/wallet.

Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1862

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:24:49 AM

I think this is a lot easier than it seems to you. You just have to start at one point and then the next will naturally follow. The basics will have to come first. Perhaps a few guide questions would help.

1. What is Bitcoin?
2. What are the goals and objectives of this technology?
4. What are the features of Bitcoin? And what do these features mean or imply?
3. What is blockchain?
4. What has it got to do with Bitcoin?
5. How does Bitcoin acquire value?

These are just 5 of the basic question that you should have in mind in getting to know Bitcoin. As I've said, the rest will naturally follow.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tramadols

Activity: 239

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:30:02 AM

first you must learn about the history of bitcoin, this is quite easy just by reading many of the various refenrensi. then you try to find experience and understanding even more for knowledge. in this forum, there are many materials that can make you understand. so take your time before you do anything in the investment.

BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 09:39:45 AM

if you want to learn bitcoin just start to learn the basic like how to use it ,how it works etc etc..
do not start investing until your not sure about it and as long you dont have reason why you will invest it..

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:42:47 AM

if you want to learn more about bitcoins or cryptocurrency you should need to read more about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies or try to read here in the forum theres a lot of inforamtion here or go on youtube watch some videos  for me investing in bitcoin is so much risky so you should neeed to be strong by investing your money.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:44:43 AM

if you want to learn more about bitcoins or cryptocurrency you should need to read more about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies or try to read here in the forum theres a lot of inforamtion here or go on youtube watch some videos  for me investing in bitcoin is so much risky so you should neeed to be strong by investing your money.
Read more about it. This forum is the best place because it is a community with everybody having interest in bitcoin. Reading the posts left by other members will give you lots of information to get you started.

Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:47:35 AM

It is easy to learn on how to invest in bitcoins and the thing is when you know how to buy buy bitcoins it is okay already because by simoly buying  bitcoins and then holding them is gonna be an investment too becausebtheybare volatile and the best way to buy bitcoins is when they are on a much lower price in theur down fall in other words. It is less risky rather than investing in some icos because you control it not them
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:51:05 AM

the best way to invest in bitcoin is the trading platforms and other way to hold your bitcoin and regular check the prices if the present price is greater than the purchasing price then it is very good and in this way we can make money from doing this investment while some people like me i am following this way for investment in crypto.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
subbotina

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:21:38 AM

Go through " Beginners and Help" and "Bitcoin discussion" sections on this forum. Also, do not enter with false hopes, be ready for possibility of loss as well.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:33:23 AM

Just keep on reading treads about cryptocurrencies, keep on joining signature campaign and ask assistance from the elders when you encounter terminology that is new to you. There are also related topics about bitcoin found in the internet. Remember that knowledge is acquired, but your success will still depend on how you apply the information you got.
guxu219

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:17:45 AM

Attempt to investigate progressively and read more article first so you can comprehend the utilizations and how to acquire on bitcoin in light of the fact that in the event that you begin contributing and not knowing anything that is not a smart thought unless you have a great deal of cash to make a speculation without legitimate information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: