Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:24:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn how to invest BTC  (Read 921 times)
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:52:29 AM

I want to know more about BTC but don't know where to start. Can you help me with this?
If you want to get more information and knowledge about bitcoin you must conduct some studies about it so that you can increase your knowledge about bitcoin. In addition to that, if you to want to get more information and if you want to start in investing you must visit this forum so that you can learn how to invest and we all know that this forun will help you to get more information and knowledge about bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kiemponxs

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:09:01 AM

Many ways, to find out how to invest btc, you can find it on the web related to the world of crypto, you can also find out in this forum all about bitcoin, in this forum also you can know, all crypto coin is not just bitcoin.

Bugcoin5

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:38:37 PM

I want to know more about BTC but don't know where to start. Can you help me with this?
You need a lot of patience,follow the rules,and give time to search and read about Bitcoin.
thongsbe

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:24:14 PM

Have a look at some threads In exchange markets and adopt some newbie bounties or search for newbie bounty on google and begin the career
fonenumba

Activity: 411

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:44:49 AM

For now i would recommend to invest because need to wait final bottom of price it could be 3000$ or could be and 1000$ nobody known thats why we need to wait a lot to see the result and decide when to enter.
julzzxc05

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:08:37 AM

I would like to invest in bitcoin but little bit of what I know about bitcoin,
I want to learn more here
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:08:57 AM

Whether you are purchasing Bitcoin through some sites on the internet, most of the Bitcoin ATMs in the United States, your dollar, euros, Turkish lira or any currency you have. If you are storing and keeping real money in your wallet, you are keeping your Bitcoins in a virtual wallet. This virtual wallet is protected by a high and highly developed encryption system. The most important thing for the user here is to create and protect your password and take utmost care not to steal your money from your virtual wallet.

After this phase, you can pay or accept payments with your Bitcoins without government, tax or inquiry, without the SWIFT code to the country you wish to pass on to the computer. While flows of money from country to country are normally controlled by governments, there is no such mechanism for Bitcoin at this stage.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:57:52 AM

you should look for a lot of knowledge about investment. especially with bitcoin. you must know from bitcoin history to date, this is important for your understanding. as many beginners will become panicky when the market sharply declines. take your time and read a lot
dahliaz

Activity: 9
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:09:12 AM

i found this series of videos that someone had accumulated together and i thought it was quite informative, it tells you all about crypto, bitcoin, and blockchain.. basically all the essentials you need to be aware of before you invest
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f-E-ydF_Reogbj40VNta2EWQmfe40H2IaevJwN5i7n4/edit?usp=sharing

after that you should do some more reading, and research on BTC before you invest in it. also it's really beneficial if you check out market analysis and technical analysis as well https://www.tradingview.com/
you can also check out telegram signal channels as well, but most people have mixed feelings about those because a lot of them aren't trustworthy. this is the one am on https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@mcsignalspublic

best advice for a newbie is to buy some and then hodl till its the right time to sell.. in other words, buy low sell high
nwbrjdj6

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:18:09 PM

With so many bounties everyday hard to sort through them all. I look for longevity or wait until they have longevity. Marinecoin for example is time tested since 2013 they aren’t going anywhere. The other thing is the bounty worth the actual effort and how likely will I get paid months down the line. MTC solved that for me in both cases. They are awarding 20,000 MTC in a dev-less fashion. Artificial intelligence is used to manage the ico to insure fair distribution. Time dilution technology is in place to give anyone that wants to put the effort in, plenty of time to participate. Find out more about this great bounty here at their site marineco.in/ico
akerner

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:01:11 PM

1. Googl for help
2. Choose a platform that is not fraudulent
3. Invest and trade on the market
4. Get a profit or lose everything that you have  Wink
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:46:03 PM

BTC investment is just similar to any kind of investment rather BTC investment is much benefial than any other investment, all you need to do is to buy some bitcoin according to your capacity and I guess, this is the best time when the valuation is much less and then hold them till the valuation pump again and then sell them when you feel the sufficient profit otherwise just join survey campaign and write for them as this is 0% risky investment.
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:41:56 PM

As a newbie like you I don't have more knowledge about investing in Bitcoin because I didn't experience on how to invest in bitcoin although in other criptocurrency. However I made some research about on how to start and whay and are those thing that we need to start small investment in bitcoin. I hope this article can helps you on how to begin an investment. 

Read this for more details  click here   https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/kb/investing-in-bitcoin/
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:44:28 PM

It's interesting to see the number of people joining blockchain meetups increases positively as the price up of BTC. And glad to see more people are willing to learn and involve into the blockchain field. The ones stay for years are believers but it takes time to argue the definition of the true believer.
CryptoTour

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:09:32 PM

Maybe you can visit some social media;in addition to bitcointalk , most informations can provide from youtube, LinkedIn,Quora...More generally Google helps you to read lots of informations about bitcoin and best Exchanges to buy or trade.Be patient...And when you're sure ready, start...
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:36:03 PM

It's interesting to see the number of people joining blockchain meetups increases positively as the price up of BTC. And glad to see more people are willing to learn and involve into the blockchain field. The ones stay for years are believers but it takes time to argue the definition of the true believer.

Masses are attracted by the raise more than with anything else. Bitcoin
can offer much more than just a profit and fortune.
    Learn how to invest Bitcoin, but before that invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is
ideology in a way, based on technology, like many other project's created
on Blockchain. Will you invest solely for profit, or you believe in what you
invest?
   I am not so young anymore. I cannot learn like before. Add to that many
private and job obligations I have. I have some free time and some money
and I use it here on Blockchain. I do not have technical knowledge to understand
everything, but I believe where all this is going. I am glad that I have some
Bitcoin's, other alt-coins and token's, I am making my portfolio with project's
in which I believe. When you believe in something you invest your time, energy
and money in that, in that process you learn something new everyday. It is what
I do, and after a year I still think I am in beginning, there is so many things to be
learned, it's never ending process.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:38:28 PM

how to invest on bitcoin, first thing, go for knowledge and make the necessary requirement which can leading buying some books related to crypto and also check the history of the bitcoin market trading, and believed, with the little of the knowledge, like wise the current prize of the bitcoin can start investment. good luck
garen21

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:53:53 PM

the first thing you do is make your wallet where you put in bitcoin and buy it at selected banks that sell bitcoin and just let it down to the bitcoin price increase and then you sell it so you can earn more.
Tomcolor

Activity: 661

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:01:45 PM

Of course. Firstly you can got knowledge about Bitcoin. I understand your need to necessary topic post.so go to the crypto currency section,and read all topic post. If you will understand about Bitcoin,then simply you will start trading,investment,mining.

vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:02:29 PM

what will you want from bitcoin? are you want to geting bitcoin or jsut use the bitcoin daily? i think if you want to get some profit from bticoin you can do some acitivty, like trading or mining, with some capital you can get some profit, if you just want to use bitcoin as your currency you just need to learn how to use bitcoin wallet and  how it works

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: