Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:22:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn how to invest BTC  (Read 921 times)
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:31:05 PM

I want to know more about BTC but don't know where to start. Can you help me with this?
First you need to know how to exchange your fiat money to btc or btc to fiat money because that's the best way to earn by investing here

Then after that try to invest in trading site then monitor the cycle of different altcoins

Buy in low then sell in high that's basics in trading i recommend btc,eth,ltc and bch for investing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maurobiasolo

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:32:58 PM

There are many resources out there! This forum, Reddit, Twitter.. you can also get some practice by participating in bounty campaigns, earn some tokens and learn how to exchange them

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
BogdanTI

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 01:37:01 PM

Since trading those days are very poor and volatile i turned my attention to new exchanges and ICO profit.
I've checked new exchange like bitpaction.com
They add new coins daily and they have many events during adding.
Take a look here:
https://bitpaction.com/#/events/competition

Bitpaction.com Carnival open at 3.20
Millions giveaway tokens! Miner fee of first deposit get refund!
3.20-4.2: Trading competition, 50ETH and 3iphoneX 256G giveaway!
3.20-4.2: Join DDD promotion program, get 6DDD+6BPS! 120,000tokens sent out in total!
3.24-3.30: TSS trading competition, 100,000tokens giveaway! With extra airdrop of TSS!
3.21-3.27: VSL trading competition, 140,000VSL giveaway!
4.1-4.7: OBZ trading competition, 100,000OBZ giveaway! With extra airdrop of OBZ!
All reward will be allocated at the end of this Carnival.
Bonus for referral! Invite friends to come and trade, you will get REAL BTC from their service fee! No maximum limit, never expire!

There is a good way to improve your assets and stay positive.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:37:07 PM

How to invest the btc was by way of collecting the eth in advance or can directly by way of berduskusi in the forum can then exchange the btc with cash with the person who has it and how to invest the btc.
Eros1on

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:38:16 PM

Buy a few books on BTC. Know the knowledge of BTC and then register the exchange account, then BTC can be traded.

malboroman

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 01:40:40 PM

I will suggest you to start learning about BTC and altcoins from Wiki, to better understand the history. For trading or mining just search forum threads. 
tattazy

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:46:13 PM

I want to know more about BTC but don't know where to start. Can you help me with this?

Start with reading this forum especially "Beginners and help" section. Do not make unnecessary threads and use the search function as much as you can.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 02:00:49 PM

Before investing your money in Bitcoin I would recommend you to invest your time in order to learn how Bitcoin works and what this technology is all about. Spend maximum time in reading the valuable posts and understanding the market behavior. Bitcoin is a payment system so I do believe that we should use it as a payment system in the first place and giving second priority to earning profit from it as a speculative instrument. Save your money from the expenses and invest your savings in it instead of taking loan for investing in Bitcoin. It is a highly volatile market and no one knows what is going to happen down the road so I would recommend you doing your own research before making any investment decision.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:24:13 PM

You have come to the right place to learn about bitcoin. You may also go to bitcoin.org/en/faq to learn about bitcoin concept, ideology, and terminologies. To buy your first bitcoin you should go to coinbase.com or indacoin.com to buy your bitcoin. If you want to spend your bitcoin, you may go to purse.io to buy stuff on Amazon. 

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:17:31 AM

The first thing you need to do is make some research about bitcoin, such as on how bitcoin works and how you could earn it. There are a lot of ways to earn bitcoin and the one of the source is this forum. In this forum, all you need to know about bitcoin and other digital crypto currencies are here. All you need to do is to put some hard work on how you could learn about bitcoin and other digital crypto currency.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:20:01 AM

First, get the bitcoin with a small amount of money. See charts, read charts. The market is not as volatile as the old one. It was easier to buy money by buying and selling.
Take coins in small amounts for investment purposes.
Always follow the agenda.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:19:20 PM

How can u do this
Im still wondering how e can be able to invest on our own since the oppprtunities in sig camps were being limited for now on, I guess having enough knowledge will bale us to be stilll profitable in our own way, but remember that this will be so risky since some people were excited and longing for a faster income so they will fool prople. Be careful ang be always updated eith your money.

OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:26:54 PM

Finding out about Bitcoin's information is very simple, you can find out about the Internet as well as refer to the knowledge in this forum. Investing in the cryptocurrency market requires a lot of experience as well as knowledge. So you should learn the experiences of those who are ahead by asking questions for them to answer, and besides that, you also need to look for other potential cryptos besides BTC such as ETH, NEO, Ripple, QTUM ...

whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:45:34 PM

Know the fundamentals maybe you should start reading the white paper to know what is bitcoin all about. this will give you a quick overview in what is bitcoin and its uses. https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
iconternal

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:21:38 AM

Starting bitcoin is very easy and does not match what you think, you just need to create an account and start buying bitcoin and invest or you can trade in the crypto market.

ANYONE
(ANY)   www.any-one.org   (ANY)
Investment Platform
vladimirnesgibaev1

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:04:40 PM

People themselves are building a financial system, where there are no conditions and taxes. And everyone can earn crypto currency, the more it became available in Russia and the CIS countries.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:52:32 PM

if I start bitcoin from joining bounty campaign and often looking for information about bitcoin in this bitcoin forum and in google. I often look for information about bitcoin to quickly understand about bitcoin. after I got a token from bounty that I follow then I learned to sell coins in the crypto currency market.

akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:44:31 AM

Start here. Read threads that can help you. You can also search thru youtube or google for the things or words that you don't understand.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:49:54 AM

I can advise to watch youtube video - you can find a lot with BTC explanation. Firstly, you need to acquire basic knowledge concerning BTC, blockchain technology and criptocurrency at all

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████