Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:03:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GOOGLE AND FB BAN ON ADVERTISMENTS  (Read 309 times)
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 03:32:13 AM

in my view this is good for the Crypto-currency world. Most scam projects coming by advertisements , so the people caught . after the ban definitely the users willing to go Ranked websites. As an example if you want to invest ICO , definitely now you check with a Ranked websites like ICO bench , ICO drops etc.

NOw filtered the scams, anyway this is good action. this ban means they indirectly supporting the Crypto currency future

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:56:52 AM

in my view this is good for the Crypto-currency world. Most scam projects coming by advertisements , so the people caught . after the ban definitely the users willing to go Ranked websites. As an example if you want to invest ICO , definitely now you check with a Ranked websites like ICO bench , ICO drops etc.

NOw filtered the scams, anyway this is good action. this ban means they indirectly supporting the Crypto currency future
I know this is a good action from Google and FB but we must consider about the losses that an ICO can meet without advertisements, how can investors know about the ICO without any informations any ads on internet, and the number of investors will surely drop and ICO don't have enough investments will die. But in the bright sight, this will make new ICOs must have high quality to get more attentions from community.

Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:03:09 AM

I know this is a good action from Google and FB but we must consider about the losses that an ICO can meet without advertisements, how can investors know about the ICO without any informations any ads on internet, and the number of investors will surely drop and ICO don't have enough investments will die. But in the bright sight, this will make new ICOs must have high quality to get more attentions from community.
For a lot of ICO failed or tend to be a scam that's why they implemented it that much, this banning will only affect the ongoing ICO and future ICO, not on those who are in exchange now, but as we see its the market that is affecting too much since the holders were into panic mode.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:05:33 AM

ICO needs these very popular sites because they will help their projects to be more known in the whole wide world thru advertising because of the huge numbers of people who visited these sites everyday but the good thing in FB still they will help to advertise the ICO as long as they are legit and will pay the advertising services. For the google, we will just wait for their future announcement.

R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:12:21 AM

Right something! we are know facebook ban before any advertisement about cryptocurrency google also follow social media, I think yes they are detect many kinds of false ico which can dropping you their trap! so I think it's can back to blessing for cryptocurrencies future.
VanKleiss

Activity: 231

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:20:31 AM

This is a good action made by Google and Facebook since majority of ICO are scam. Now only a few good ICO will survive because if they are really a good coin they will pursue and prove to the community that their ICO is not a scam and will provide good service in the community.
Cryptonium12

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 04:21:08 AM

I think at this stage cryptos are very well known to the world. Thanks to the mainstream media for their negative views. For the scam ones its a little setback. But I hope everything turns out to be good. But in my opinion it doesn't matter. The one who wanna invest will definitely look for the potential of the ICOs from other sources.  
emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:26:39 AM

I think this is a bad news in the short term, but in the long run, this is a good news, because it will reduce the fraud of the ICO project, you can protect the interests of investors, so I support these large enterprises to do such a decision.

Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:49:01 AM

This is old news which is being repeated apparently to undermine the value of cryptocurrencies once again. People should not let them influence themselves by messages like this.The power is with the people, not big multinational corporations, unless we allow them.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 05:03:03 AM

In my opinion this news not really effect with development of cryptocurrency because there are many others way to promote advantages and benefits of cryptocurrency like others social media twitter, instagram, blog article etc. And that right,  google and facebook ban ICO ads actually is good thing to to protect investor from fraud project.

ranchi

Activity: 143
Merit: 31

Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 05:09:43 AM

Good steps to protect people from those icons who do mass marketing campaign to scam people.

Developer generally lack marketing skills and those who have take advantage of this by promoting coins with no future plans.

So disabling ads will help useful coins only

saruxanyan

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:13:05 AM

Gug will not prohibit bitcoin for a long time, my guesses that bitcoin will buy out an advertisement, or they will score on it and will simply already use Yandex
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:16:15 AM

Devs of meaningful ICO already have a presence with genuine visitors like for example Kodak. Facebook and Google may protect their users against scam projects. But as I see many non crypto related ads targeted to scam projects, I have doubts about the real motives of these steps. Maybe the two companies are standing under pressure by authorities.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:26:12 AM

I think this is bad news, this can cause the development of crypto stunted and will make the market more and more chaotic. maybe only briefly the effect but will make a lot of people experience losses because of this panic
derigop

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:38:39 PM

I think they don't need to banned all the advertisements of cryptocurrency in google and facebook. They should let the legit advertisements in google and facebook. They should filter those legit and fake or scam advertisements in google and facebook.
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:41:02 PM

The good ICOs will be fine. I think it's the scammy ones that will be affected negatively.

There are always other platforms to advertise on and if anything, I hope we'll see less scammy ICOs because of the regulations.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:34:31 PM

I think this is bad news, this can cause the development of crypto stunted and will make the market more and more chaotic. maybe only briefly the effect but will make a lot of people experience losses because of this panic
They already panic even it doesn't even need since the market should not be affected but the ICO only. Some were just too paranoid on their investments that they think crypto will shut down ,which impossible to happen now.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 02:47:27 PM

By this action, now only genuine and good ICO's comes to the market and it is good for investors of new ICO's. It will beneficial for investors in long run as bad elements eliminated and only sound projects comes to the people.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
CryptoFanholic

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:49:58 PM

You are absolutely right. Google and FB ads made scam coins make easy money. this decision by both companies is good.
ivrytwr3

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:54:06 PM

Everything seems to be pointing at either keeping down or crushing crypto - i have no idea who will win Sad
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: