Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:25:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian crypto businessman, intends to sue Google $2 billion  (Read 309 times)
Semeny4 (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:19:17 AM

Previously all know that Google announced the ban on advertising of crypto-currency investment, which will come into force from the beginning of June. However, the Russian crypto entrepreneur Vladimir Orekhov intends to challenge the legality of the decision of the Corporation, in connection with which he filed a lawsuit against the Russian representative office of Google in order to convict him 2 billion rubles for causing moral damage and lost profits. Among other requirements Smith - the lifting of the ban on advertising of crypto-currencies by means of advertising opportunities Google. The press Secretary of the Zamoskvoretsky court confirmed that the court registered the claim of the citizen Orekhov on March 15.

█≣≣≣   ETHEERA   ≣≣≣█
THE FUTURE OF REAL ESTATE
 ICO [10 FEB-30 APR]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nikola282828

Activity: 219
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:43:50 AM

Previously all know that Google announced the ban on advertising of crypto-currency investment, which will come into force from the beginning of June. However, the Russian crypto entrepreneur Vladimir Orekhov intends to challenge the legality of the decision of the Corporation, in connection with which he filed a lawsuit against the Russian representative office of Google in order to convict him 2 billion rubles for causing moral damage and lost profits. Among other requirements Smith - the lifting of the ban on advertising of crypto-currencies by means of advertising opportunities Google. The press Secretary of the Zamoskvoretsky court confirmed that the court registered the claim of the citizen Orekhov on March 15.
For some reason it seems how tough would not be the businessman, he's not taking a penny from Google. Too strong a Corporation, so just to take away $ 2 billion.
Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:47:32 AM

That sounds interesting, because it looks more like a joke.
Since most of the current ICO projects are fraudulent projects, it is perfectly normal for Google to ban the advertising of ICO.

Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 05:55:24 AM

Cryptocurrency is a multi-billion industry. Google decision i dont think it will last for long. Cryptocurrency will prosper without google then. 

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:49:45 AM

Also read yesterday about it. In fact such precedentss play well in our hands. They may be able to stop the ICO ad blocking.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:03:49 PM

This looks interesting. My question is that did he sign a contract with google for the advertisement of crypto ad? One thing i know for sure, when one door closes, another will open. If google decides to ban crypto ad and it comes into effect on the said date, there will be alternatives and better alternatives. Even as at now, there are better alternatives to crypto ads other than google. Come June, as announced, everyone one would see that crypto will survive through  medium of advertisements.
Angel Balu

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:05:21 PM

For some reason it seems how tough would not be the businessman, he's not taking a penny from Google. Too strong a Corporation, so just to take away $ 2 billion.
Of course it will not cost them anything, they are here if I wanted to take away, and so no. Even if he does not dream, really no matter how strong a businessman he is, he has nothing to do.
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:09:12 PM

I do not think that he will achieve payment in court, this is Google's business what kind of advertising to show. There are many other sites where advertising crypto currency.
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:12:24 PM

Heh! it's worth our time. In Russian there is only Google Representation. I agree that the antimonopoly service can get a fine to them. But these will be ridiculous money. Mr. Orekhov will not get anything except spent nerves.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:15:40 PM

Excuse me, $2 billions? heh, Google is earning that number in two hours when you're having your breakfast at the morning, I'm totally sure they'll ignore that Orekhov. Anyway, it's a free advertisement for that businessman.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:29:24 PM

this is just nonsense. either this news is pure crap written by some idiot on one of these news sites to have some click baits going on, or this person who is doing this is really the biggest idiot on earth.

imagine i have a website and you come to me and ask me to put up your ad on my website and i refuse, do you think you can sue me for not accepting your ad? ... the judge would laugh his ass off...
google is the same, it is a platform and they are free to choose any rules they like and reject any type of ads they want.

in fact bitcointalk (this forum) is also rejecting ICO ads! you can read about it in the auctions board on the topics created by theymos for ad space. can you sue bitcointalk too for not letting certain ads on its platform?

--looking for signature--
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:36:12 PM

I think he has lost the case before it even be heard, why is he not suing facebook because facebook started this first. I think this is just a media stunt to gain attention which I think he is getting now, I can do anything I want with my company he can use other platforms to promote what he wants

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
stijnwink

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:36:45 PM

Also read yesterday about it. In fact such precedentss play well in our hands. They may be able to stop the ICO ad blocking.

How do you imagine it? Google is an advertising company and it has the complete right to decide whether to advertise anything or not.
That man must be a little out of his wits Smiley
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:43:20 PM

I think he can sue anyone he wants but that doesn't mean he'll get what he wants. Although I am not happy with Google trying to ban cryptocurrency but there is very little you can do. May be it's time that some other search engine take them over but they've gotten too big.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
vensky

Activity: 177
Merit: 88

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:45:26 PM
Merited by tunnel (3)

it's about $35mln USD, and it a fair claim, cause google does not have the right to restrict an organisation to advertise its product or service, if it does not contradict the law.
LevaZ

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:06:53 PM

I do not think that he will achieve payment in court, this is Google's business what kind of advertising to show. There are many other sites where advertising crypto currency.
And what was the point in suing him for $ 2 billion then? if he could do what ads to place somewhere not in Google and Yandex for example.
IMNOOBODY

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:51:24 AM

I would like to wish good luck to this businessman. I am bored with monopolization, which is carried out by giants of IT-industry, such as Google, FB etc.
gua86402

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:42:24 AM

Finally, someone has responded to these social media!

Everyone has their own thoughts and choice, no matter the businessman can Sue change the practice of Google, he is also in the digital encryption currency market support, the ico his investment will also concern!

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:48:53 AM

That is great initiative, i thing google and similar giants are just taking advantage if their monopoly and taking decisions one sidedly, this needs to be changed, i think it is about time for a decentralized google, fb and twitter where users should be the decision makers.

nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:07:57 AM

firstly please change your title from $2m to 2m roubles. Secondly he can sue google but he won't get anything from that lawsuit because it doesn't make any sense. Google will allow ICO ads again when they're regulated

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: