Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:18:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian crypto businessman, intends to sue Google $2 billion  (Read 309 times)
Gutenhans

Activity: 135
Merit: 12

Call me Mr. Hans

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:41:24 PM

https://cryptovest.com/news/eurasian-blockchain-association-to-sue-social-media-giants-over-ad-bans/

that guy is small fish... seems like google stays in the way of some greedy people with the ban. i think lot's of exchanges will follow with the lawsuits and probably some more people but watch out for the big players.

nice to see this kind of news. Using duck go in the last couple of weeks as some kind of protest against the google politics. Seems like the overall market sentiment is turning against google.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeraphine

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:52:04 PM

It is not about the money, it is about PR. Do you guys know many people who claimed against Facebook in courts? i don’t. So mr. Orekhov will earn more after he loses at court.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:01:03 PM

https://cryptovest.com/news/eurasian-blockchain-association-to-sue-social-media-giants-over-ad-bans/

that guy is small fish... seems like google stays in the way of some greedy people with the ban. i think lot's of exchanges will follow with the lawsuits and probably some more people but watch out for the big players.

nice to see this kind of news. Using duck go in the last couple of weeks as some kind of protest against the google politics. Seems like the overall market sentiment is turning against google.

Its funny due to ICOs are forbidden in China and they file suit to allow ICO promotions... Anyway, this alliance will lose but I hope that Google, Twitter or Facebook will decide to roll back after all this hype around.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:52:55 AM

Previously all know that Google announced the ban on advertising of crypto-currency investment, which will come into force from the beginning of June. However, the Russian crypto entrepreneur Vladimir Orekhov intends to challenge the legality of the decision of the Corporation, in connection with which he filed a lawsuit against the Russian representative office of Google in order to convict him 2 billion rubles for causing moral damage and lost profits. Among other requirements Smith - the lifting of the ban on advertising of crypto-currencies by means of advertising opportunities Google. The press Secretary of the Zamoskvoretsky court confirmed that the court registered the claim of the citizen Orekhov on March 15.

The Orekhov's crypto terminal project is not started yet. It will be a network of ATMs in which it will be possible to exchange the usual money for cryptocurrency. Good idea! But I don't think that Orekhov will be succesful in his trial with Google.
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:00:08 AM

I think social media advertising of ICO doesn't have any problem, even if it prosecute these social media, so I think it's the ultimate result is still failed, I don't think it can succeed.

Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:10:45 AM

It is not about the money, it is about PR. Do you guys know many people who claimed against Facebook in courts? i don’t. So mr. Orekhov will earn more after he loses at court.

True that, it's always about some profit. That Orekhov guy gonna become recognizable around local businessmen and that is a good tool
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:18:21 AM

Nothing good is going to happen out of it. Every factor including the government is implicitly against him. Look at most of the crypto currency advertisements, filled with ICOs. Most of them are just pure scam and people easily fall for. Its not possible for google to pick the legit ones form the fake ones. So all they could do is just ban it. The court might favor on behalf of google.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
buhna

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:24:54 AM

Let's try, why not.  Grin But who is the Vladimir Orekhov and who is the Google. The powers are not the same. But that situations are needed for legalization of cryptocommunity.

zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:57:53 PM

I do not think it's Google's fault. Facebook was forced to ban ICO advertising under the pressure of the US authorities. I think the same situation is with Google, Twitter and other services, which implemented a ban. So, it remains for us to wait until the US government stops fighting with cryptocurrencies.
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:05:11 PM

Let's try, why not.  Grin But who is the Vladimir Orekhov and who is the Google. The powers are not the same. But that situations are needed for legalization of cryptocommunity.

Orechov is a great guy. If he will succeed I will be very glad, really. But at the same time there are a lot of doubts about his success in trial against Google. We will see what result will be.
Maybe somebody know results?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: