Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:46:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin is good for future ?  (Read 27987 times)
Alex ronaldo

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:08:26 AM

Which is best for the future, always a bitcoin
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:11:59 AM

What makes Bitcoin a good option for investors is its huge popularity. Since its inception Bitcoin has always been a favorite among the hobbyists. The Bitcoin Foundation currently develops and maintains the Bitcoin network.Bitcoin is a good choice
Yes a good choice to invest in bitcoin as this is the best coins and still going stronger. Let's not base on the prices that currently down, but let's check it's advantages it has that brings to the users. Also, I trust bitcoin future will be the best.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:14:59 AM

Hi,
Which is the best coin for short term investment and which is best for long term investment?

well, I think someone should do some research and analysis before actually buying altcoin.
I have different builders, I am more inclined to invest in new ico or altcoin which usually have a fairly low value from ico price. yes just hold with a short duration like the next few months. then released with the benefit of large or small

automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:15:05 AM

I will promote my signature. Enkidu is getting famous everyday and it has a great support team. They will make sure that all of your questions are answered. Millions of ENK tokens have been sold and there are a lot of bonuses. Check it out guys.

Here is the schedule.
Presale dates: March 12th - March 26th
Minimum Contribution on Presale: 0.1ETH
Price per token: $0.036
Presale Bonus: 40%

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
jc123

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:32:28 AM

Bitcoin many people are known to bitcoin, they can invest long or short term.
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:34:22 AM

I have designed from coin on btc.the best future of profitable business in btc.some other coins are good level profit in world.the digital currency exchange on money save to future in business. The online market share including that best future in bitcoin.The future of cryptocurrency is bright and cryptocurrencies are trending all over the world as the internet payments have been accepted by many companies are profitable share.More investors are interested in investing their money on these cryptocurrencies, and the increased demand of cryptocurrency has increased its prices a future demand in the strategy.
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:39:04 AM

Hi,
Which is the best coin for short term investment and which is best for long term investment?
In my opinion, the best coin for short term investment is ripple it shows a great potential when it comes in short term investing because you can earn profit from it even though little by little. And I think the best coin for long term investment is ethereum because it increased so much and it will surely grow in few months it has a big potential especially for its future thats why it is very good for long term investing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:46:09 AM

Of course bitcoin is still the best wether short term or long term. Although bitcoin price right now is low, bitcoin always rise again after a dip. Bitcoin is still the number one coin and bitcoin dictates how the market goes. You can also check other coins also. There are lot of good coins for short term profit. But for long term profit, you just can go wrong with bitcoin.
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:51:49 AM

I believe protocol coins are more likely to have high growth once it is successful.
With that in mind, I have chosen bitcoin, ethereum and ardor as my major cryptocurrencies.
espellogo7

Activity: 229

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:54:58 AM

I don't think there is a way of prediction of bitcoin. But yes you can get and idea of its trend by looking over it's growth in last few years , which is remarkable. Bitcoin has been the most successful cryptocurrency amongst all but it all depends in the market. If more people take interest and invest , it will grow. Otherwise you know what happens..Currently it better to hold your bitcoin rather than selling it off because as per updates the Hard Fork will not be happening as it couldn't accumulate much consensus and had to be called off. As of now it should grow anyways!
HectorFabian

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:56:08 AM

Hi,
I think the best coin for short term and long term investments  are  btc,eth & ripple because we saw the history that people got good results with short term and long term investments with these coins.
ranchi

Activity: 143
Merit: 31

Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:57:02 AM

There are lot of coins with similar feature and it is very hard to find coin with different feature or additional feature So find coin that try to do things differently.

Target coin that is build to support people.

HartleyDrake

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:04:47 AM

Hi,
you know that mostly people invest in btc ,eth & ripple. they invest in them for short term and long term because you can earn profit from it even though little by little.
Ranji87

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 08:08:14 AM

Credit ONLY Credit token
Hssn

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:13:47 AM

Bitcoin is best holding for long-term but in current situation take a look on neo,ripple and ethereum classic
SparkSun

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:31:02 AM

There are so many good promising coin right now in the market my first choice is btc and second choice is eth. right now i do hodl some coin into my wallet these are neo,eth,ltc, xrp and btc, these are my longterm portfolio coin .
Offend

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:57:01 AM

I like BPS, an ICO from bitpaction.com. ]. I see great future for this coin and what they offer.
Bitpaction exchange is an evolutionary idea to further solve issues with existing trading exchange  in the crytoecosystem as exchange platform place a key role in block chain technology the need to evolve becomes imminent for development.
You can visit the site for more details and whitepaper.
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:11:12 AM

Its very obvious bitcoin and ethereum is a good coin for the future bitcoin have a lot of improvement and accepting bitcoin as payment in any establishment and also government will accept bitcoin for an alternate currency
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:22:13 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best choise for short and long term both
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:26:39 AM

Hi,

Bitcoin,Stratis,Metal,ShipChain,Cindicator are all solid,powerful choices. They all have great, determined teams and technology. Make a bag of these 5 coins and I'm pretty sure you will reap huge profits!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: