Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:52:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A bad timing to invest in an ICO? What are your insights?  (Read 815 times)
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:21:13 AM

I noticed that most of the coins/tokens that was launch now are almost behind their ICO value by almost 25-50%, Basically if you purchased in the ICO someone could even double their holdings with the same amount that you used during your ICO purchased. So for me it will be wise to purchase in the exchanger but the risk is few of them wants to delayed their market launch due to market situation.
I also noticed that if the bounties are released in the same date with the investors the possible scenario is the coin/token will going to dump once it hits the exchanger, so better sell and rebuy once it dips because no matter what they say the bounties are free money and someone which is not a hodler will going to sell her/his holding once the coin/token hits the market ( always check the realease date of the bounties). I'm not an expert but tried to share my insights according to my experience, I'm an small ICO investors and the same time bounty hunter. Thanks and Godbless!!!

I think you are wrong.
In any investment in ico, always have more than on purchase when buying in exchange. and certainly for the number of campaign participants. the result will not be the same.
investors are more special in terms of bonuses and such. yes but i admit investing in ico is more risky than buying after entering the market. but they always need knowledge. that is why we have to learn at all times to build broad insights

COINISM0001

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:24:16 AM

Be safe. 90% of them are not shilled heavily as well as over-priced. So be very careful with ICOs

Its not the same it used to be like 3-4 months back

I noticed that most of the coins/tokens that was launch now are almost behind their ICO value by almost 25-50%, Basically if you purchased in the ICO someone could even double their holdings with the same amount that you used during your ICO purchased. So for me it will be wise to purchase in the exchanger but the risk is few of them wants to delayed their market launch due to market situation.
I also noticed that if the bounties are released in the same date with the investors the possible scenario is the coin/token will going to dump once it hits the exchanger, so better sell and rebuy once it dips because no matter what they say the bounties are free money and someone which is not a hodler will going to sell her/his holding once the coin/token hits the market ( always check the realease date of the bounties). I'm not an expert but tried to share my insights according to my experience, I'm an small ICO investors and the same time bounty hunter. Thanks and Godbless!!!
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:49:54 AM

Yes the whole market is down so not the best time to invest in ICO. But for quality project and it should not matter since price will rise eventually anyway. But if you just looking for a quick flip then I would not invest right now.
dalesotpi

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:02:20 AM

I believe we are in a good or bad situation to invest in any ICO.
The best way to go around it is to carefully select potentially successful ICOs to gain a chance to earn and be successful.
And there are an awful lot of indicators in choosing the best ICO. Check these links:

https://www.cio.com/article/3230365/internet/6-tips-to-pick-the-right-ico.html
https://blockonomi.com/ico-guide/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2113162.20
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:14:29 AM

Yes, this month was terrible for crypto-currencies, and many users did not hurry to make any transactions or invest in ICO projects, but I observe on the icodrops website that not everything is bad, most projects achieve their goals. This means that most investors buy tokens not on the stock exchange but directly at the proposal of the project.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:23:34 AM

well many bounty hunters sell their coins after they get it and it will affect the price. especially project are not unique/useful or not running yet will have less demand resulting in low price. with many ICOs emerging with the same ideas but different approach price will really dump.
chenjkai

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:45:07 AM

I believe that now it is better to buy coins on the market, and not during ICO because of the fact that the situation on the market is very unstable and the big risk is that the coin simply will not reach the exchange
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:48:47 AM

I'm hardly oarticipating ICOs lately. I prefer solid projects on the markets while arranging my portfolio.
BrBoy

Activity: 453

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:15:18 PM

I try to follow the forecasts and I noticed that in April there are mostly very promising market change forecasts, so I'll be closely watching the coin rates
Chiyoko

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:19:39 PM

ICO only allows us to participate in a project at a lower cost. Of course, the risk is higher because you do not know whether the project will be successful or whether it is a scam.
Yes your right . We all dont now what will hapoen to the project because this is to hard to choice because many scam are also there.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:23:43 PM

There is a bad and good timing in investing in ICO. As long as we are carefully selecting the best ICO there is always a chance for everyone to earn and then we can achieve the success that we all have been waiting for.
Yes even though the bad and good timing to invest is we need to makre research and find good project and that is the key to success.

feelideb

Activity: 770

fLibero.financial

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:29:43 PM

If you invest in a good idea with capable team, the timing of market price will be irrelevant. Good idea always sell in and out of any season. It doesn't matter what the market sentiments are. Quality ICO with good planing and value will sell.

linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:36:23 PM

Yes, currently ICOs are not able to reach hard cap easily. However, if the project team is good with a good product/service then there is a good chance for fast ICO completion.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:36:39 PM

There is a bad and good timing in investing in ICO. As long as we are carefully selecting the best ICO there is always a chance for everyone to earn and then we can achieve the success that we all have been waiting for.
Yes even though the bad and good timing to invest is we need to makre research and find good project and that is the key to success.
Its not  the timing would have to determine success in investing ICO's is the working product that the ICO support ed will determine success of the project the typical example is s products that support environment like  renewable energy as a source for mining many would invest because the product is very feasible that would earn profit because solar energy is free. That's why it was a successful project.

Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:45:49 PM

Its not  the timing would have to determine success in investing ICO's is the working product that the ICO support ed will determine success of the project the typical example is s products that support environment like  renewable energy as a source for mining many would invest because the product is very feasible that would earn profit because solar energy is free. That's why it was a successful project.
Yeah working products would matter  most its not  the timing but there  is also another components that you not neglect, the development team that work behind the project is also important because they are the one who did all the necessary things to make  the project successful if you were an investor you also consider them as a factor to select better  ICO's.

anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:57:20 PM

Better to buy into proven projects whose prices are significantly dropped in this bear run. It's a win win situation.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

The main reason behind it is the biggest crash of this year in this market and already established coins are available at very low price from its peak this year and people are buying them instead of new ICO's because they have to prove their quality.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:02:43 PM

I think so too especially if the ico coins are pegged against is dollars and not at the price of ether .It would be better to let of pre sales and wait for the markets to correct and invest in the public sale

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:04:24 PM

I'm really worried that the overall capitalization of the market is practically not growing and this is a bad sign, especially when compared with last year's huge increase
cryptorushfirst

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:10:06 PM

Anyway all the ICO who have finished product can have x10-100 so i think no difference when invest.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: