Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:36:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A bad timing to invest in an ICO? What are your insights?  (Read 817 times)
Britanshio

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:30:49 AM

I noticed that most of the coins/tokens that was launch now are almost behind their ICO value by almost 25-50%, Basically if you purchased in the ICO someone could even double their holdings with the same amount that you used during your ICO purchased. So for me it will be wise to purchase in the exchanger but the risk is few of them wants to delayed their market launch due to market situation.
I also noticed that if the bounties are released in the same date with the investors the possible scenario is the coin/token will going to dump once it hits the exchanger, so better sell and rebuy once it dips because no matter what they say the bounties are free money and someone which is not a hodler will going to sell her/his holding once the coin/token hits the market ( always check the realease date of the bounties). I'm not an expert but tried to share my insights according to my experience, I'm an small ICO investors and the same time bounty hunter. Thanks and Godbless!!!
I think my friend its not a bad timing to invest an ICO because of a cheap value but we considered also that when the market will goes up and your holdings also will be increase.
Cookie Man

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:33:30 AM

Its never such a bad time to invest in an ICO, rather, the ICO you are investing in should be carefully considered, you have to do proper research before investing or else you might fall victim of the increased scam
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:20:07 PM

I think that depends on your views for the future...If you think that the market will rise again, then this is the time to invest your fiat money in crypto and then some promising ICOs.  If you are hesitant, you can at least join their bounty and once you feel more certain then you can make your contribution.
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:38:39 PM

It may be possible, the timing is everything with the coins as they are now, volatile to an extreme and very difficult to predict even with only one month in sight.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:04:53 AM

I think that depends on your views for the future...If you think that the market will rise again, then this is the time to invest your fiat money in crypto and then some promising ICOs.  If you are hesitant, you can at least join their bounty and once you feel more certain then you can make your contribution.
I also think the same.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:47:59 AM

I noticed that most of the coins/tokens that was launch now are almost behind their ICO value by almost 25-50%, Basically if you purchased in the ICO someone could even double their holdings with the same amount that you used during your ICO purchased. So for me it will be wise to purchase in the exchanger but the risk is few of them wants to delayed their market launch due to market situation.
I also noticed that if the bounties are released in the same date with the investors the possible scenario is the coin/token will going to dump once it hits the exchanger, so better sell and rebuy once it dips because no matter what they say the bounties are free money and someone which is not a hodler will going to sell her/his holding once the coin/token hits the market ( always check the realease date of the bounties). I'm not an expert but tried to share my insights according to my experience, I'm an small ICO investors and the same time bounty hunter. Thanks and Godbless!!!
Yes, it’s a bad time to invest in ICO’s for sure because many ICO’s nowadays are scams and frauds to rip people off their money. Finding a good and legit ICO project is like finding a needle in a bunch of hay stacks. Also there are news of social platforms such as Google, Facebook and Twitter banning advertisements of crypto’s and new ICO’s projects and tokens. Moreover many countries across the world are now making strict regulations for launching of ICO’s which has made difficult for people to invest.
CriptoNata

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:19:55 AM

Why is it bad? on the contrary the most normal time. Most importantly, do not go into the crypto-market for the last money, especially if you took them on credit
panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:47:25 AM

To date, the best which can be.With this course there is a chance to invest a lot of money and get several times more in the future

ZirconiumX

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:53:41 AM

the main thing is that you have the right tools.I don't think there is a certain time investment the main thing is your ability and desire
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:14:46 PM

I think that now it makes no sense to invest in any ICO either, because there is a risk not to increase and to reduce your balance several times. Even the tokens of the projects that have collected hard cap, such as Gladius, INS Ecosystem, TradeIO, lose value ten times on the exchanges
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

ICOs are indeed risky. This is the reason why I make sure that the ICO I join is reputable and is already close to success. Joining ICOs that have reached the soft cap is less risky unlike those which are still starting off.

mwarrior

Activity: 329

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:54:52 AM

If you want to invest in ICO, then it is not necessary to wait for the right moment. It is necessary to carefully study the project from all points of view. Analyze not only in terms of finance, but also technical part.

manhont

Activity: 518
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:00:10 AM

ICOs are indeed risky. This is the reason why I make sure that the ICO I join is reputable and is already close to success. Joining ICOs that have reached the soft cap is less risky unlike those which are still starting off.

Of course, this is less risky, but you will not get any more bonuses. I believe that the least risk is to buy tokens after entering the exchange, the price will still be the same as for participants in early sales, and maybe even less

percopolis

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:11:56 AM

I think that for investment in ICO there is no bad time. When the market falls heavily, many projects postpone the ICO. Investors buy tokens on the presale or ICO with discounts and immediately after the end of public sales can sell coins, still receiving a profit
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:04:30 PM

I think that for investment in ICO there is no bad time. When the market falls heavily, many projects postpone the ICO. Investors buy tokens on the presale or ICO with discounts and immediately after the end of public sales can sell coins, still receiving a profit

In my own opinion there is no really bad timing in investing ICO because you can do research if that certain ICO has good reputation in the society and how its development keeps in progress. Some investors were mostly knows it and they were always in the right track.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
cr7

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:11:18 PM

It is always a good time to invest for those who know which ICOs are good and which ones are not. For example Credits is doing great even with this adverse situation.
They have as I know the events in the near future are scheduled, so the price is so stable in relation to the market! Although if there is no positive news, then the coin will drop sharply in price!
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:05:49 PM

It really depends on your risk appetite but with what is happening to the market  I think it is better  to buy ICOs after it was listed on the exchange but we definitely dont know when will the market be up. But as for my experience in ICO investing starting last feb most of the ICOs that I bought are listed lower than their ICO price.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:55:27 PM

Unfortunately, the period we are in is not a logical period for ICO investment. As the market situation gets worse day by day and many investors are withdrawn from this market, ICO investments do not provide as much profit as it used to, and also cause investors to suffer. It is an inevitable fact that projects that have organized a bounty campaign will seriously lose value. I would like to reiterate that it is not reasonable to invest in these projects during this period because investments are kept for a long time and these investments usually end with a negative return. For that reason, it is not a gimmick to join ICO projects first, but when the transactions begin, it is only possible to buy at a low price.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:57:26 PM

The timing can indeed be a problem for people who really want some profit from ICOs. The general downtrend we have right now around the crypto market just makes people unsure about their ICO tokens /coins they have got/bought. And 'cause of that they often times sell them when the coins hit exchanges causing sell-offs and massive price drops with it.

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 01:36:50 PM

You are right the ICO value dips upto 50 to 60% when they pitch into exchanges now. The reason again would be the current market situation. But i suggest you to go for long term investment and that's how I planned to do with this red market. Instead of blaming a successful ICO with best project, lets just change the plan to go for a long term investment. Obviously the best projects are going to yield a huge turn over if you hold the tokens for minimum 6 months to 2 years and this is how investors with large capital do so. when you go for cheapest tokens or coins, plan for a long term investment on it and this will return you a decent profit.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: