Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:37:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best time to buy bitcoin  (Read 2165 times)
popping (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:16:57 AM

hi guys as you can see , bitcoin dropped now less THAN 8,314.88 USD., AND IM PRETTY SURE IT WILL STEADY AT ITS PRICE TILL APRIL, SO RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY BITCOIN, DONT MISS ITS PROFIT, AS ITS BOOMING AGAIN IN 20KUSD AT THE END OF 2018. SELL YOUR HOUSE OR ANY STUFF THAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, MAKE MONEY WHILE SLEEPING. IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW.hahaha
chenczane

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:22:52 AM

hi guys as you can see , bitcoin dropped now less THAN 8,314.88 USD., AND IM PRETTY SURE IT WILL STEADY AT ITS PRICE TILL APRIL, SO RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY BITCOIN, DONT MISS ITS PROFIT, AS ITS BOOMING AGAIN IN 20KUSD AT THE END OF 2018. SELL YOUR HOUSE OR ANY STUFF THAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, MAKE MONEY WHILE SLEEPING. IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW.hahaha
Yes, it is the best time and the perfect time to buy bitcoin again. Price is at $ 8,000 and wait for the price to come up again. But, dude, I will not sell my house you know, that's my first investment in my life and a gift for my family. I cannot gamble it. I have other ways to earn money and invest it to bitcoin.
etherclassic

Activity: 317
Merit: 141

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:24:56 AM

Yes... Right now is best time to buy more bitcoin and other altcoins holding them for long time investment, and the reason bitcoin's price goes down can be found on this an article https://news.bitcoin.com/data-reveals-reasons-behind-bitcoins-big-dip/ it is interisting news about the bitcoin and its price.
belka762

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:37:28 AM

Yes, I also believe that now in times of such a strong decline in the price of bitcoin you need to buy. The time will come and the investment will bring its profits. We just have to wait.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:46:22 AM

What a good forecast you are pretty sure that it will stay on this mark until the end of april, so why this is the best time i am waiting for 7k mark in couple of weeks do you think it will reached the 7k fall?
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:51:00 AM

Maybe it is! or we should wait for a big dip i am expecting a big dip this week so my prediction is not true and accurate, if the value stay on this value and not rising in a couple of days i will buy bitcoin the day after tomorrow.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Aroshnoor

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:54:12 AM

yes.you are right .we see bitcoin price dropped price up to 8000$.i believe it  now the real time to buy bitcoin.i think you never losses your investment.if you now buy bitcoin .so just buy bitcoin.
zahirjan

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:55:07 AM

Yeah really
And2816

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:57:18 AM

лyчшee вpeмя для пoкyпки биткoинa-кoгдa биткoин yпaл в цeнe.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:00:03 AM

Would you sell your house and everything to invest in bitcoin? Like really?! Roll Eyes
The price fallen indeed and maybe that is a really good time to invest in bitcoin for newbies, I mean people who joined crypto world like yesterday, because of oldies invested in it on 200$, 1000$ and the latest 6000$ points, anyway there were a lot of dumps and pump and many people have made their own decision of when to invest.
I am agree with you about the coming growth, it is really expected only from April, but my expectations about the end of the year like twice higher than yours, I expect to see 40k$ this year.
vycl87

Activity: 1204
Merit: 630

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:03:23 AM
Merited by clonely (3)

Bitcoin price getting stable day by day. This may be signal of the price increase. I think, If volume will come for BTC, Price easily make X2 from here.

Tomorrow, G20 meeting may make a difference, If any announcement will come price can go to moon in few hours. I smell the some good expectation from G20. If goverments support crypto, we can easily see jump.
Dyn@styN3rd

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:06:52 AM

As long as there's a dip it is always an opportunity to buy. I've sold out my Bitcoin for emergency reasons two weeks ago at $10.7k so I am still at profit that time. Hope I could still buy at current rate after a few weeks so I could build my portfolio again. There are a lot of speculations that it will went down $4-$5k but I am really hoping it will not as it is the same price as last year  Grin
EVIAJOHNPAUL

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:09:26 AM

as you can see if the value of bitcoin will increase the price of bitcoin are high interest to the investor and the seller you can buy more you have addition income and a best time to buy bitcoin if the price will increase.
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:09:44 AM

Maybe you are right as we see bitcoin is trade approx $8000 since 12 Feb'18 about one month, so my believe is that this is the real time to buying bitcoin to get decent returns in future. If from here bitcoin dip further then should be buy on every dip to average the investment cost.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
defriadi

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:13:08 AM

I think this is the best opportunity to buy bitcoin, it can be seen that bitcoin is currently decreasing. this opportunity is to buy bitcoin, we save its wait for the price back up, hence from that we will get big profit.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:14:30 AM

Are you sure with that? Selling all your poverty just for invest bitcoin? Well, it's your decision but here can I suggest you don't put risk all of your things you just like gambled that. Invest that you can afford, but not all getting in risk.

We all know that bitcoin is very profitable but we don't know also what will happen next if you invested in that crypto-currency, I think is just enough if you put investment half of your all poverty and stuff in bitcoin.
I also invested now with my 1month salary in my real job.

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:14:44 AM

Yes I agree that this maybe the best time to buy bitcoins because the price is very low but what if the price will continue to decrease to 5000USD and steady to that price. Investing in bitcoin or in all cryptocurrencies is like gambling your money because we don't know when the price will drop or rise.
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:22:36 AM

The question when it is better to buy bitcoins is always of interest to us. Some believe that bitcoin is better to buy when it falls and others believe that it is necessary to buy when the bitcoin rate stabilizes.Now the world has produced about 14 million bitcoins. When all the bitcoins will be produced and distributed only if the rate can stabilize. This will not happen soon. Therefore, it is better to buy bitcoins now.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:24:55 AM

I will agree that now could be the time to do investment with bitcoin where the current price is still low and I think it is stabilizing at $8.0K USD. You should not wait for it to increase before you invest, do it now for it will be recovering in the later months and this could lead to a benifical return of investment in the coming months. For as long as no more FUD and negative media news, this will continue to prosper it's price and let's see in the coming weeks or months to make it happen.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:25:18 AM

$9k below is a good price to buy bitcoin we hit more than $18k so there are possibiltiy it would happen again few months from now as long as you have patience.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀