Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:58:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best time to buy bitcoin  (Read 2165 times)
binghope

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:21:49 PM

Buying Bitcoin also depends on many things and depends on the object. I think at this point you feel appropriate to buy Bitcoin but others they do not like to buy Bitcoin. Depending on how each person's analysis and financial ability.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shubhamjuneja24

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:25:44 PM

The price of bitcoin is low. So,  this is the best time to purchase bitcoin and in near future it will definitely give higher returns.
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 12:30:16 PM

Yes. I think so. It may be the best time to buy bitcoin. Now the price of bitcoin is around 8k$ only. So, if you buy some bitcoin now and sell them when the price will be high then you will get profit. Bitcoin price is not remain low like now all the time. A time will come when the price will be high. If you analyse the price graph of last year then you will understand that Bitcoin price goes through many ups and downs. Sometimes it touch 3k$ and sometimes it goes to 18k$. But this year of Bitcoin isn't too good. The price started with 18k$ but now it's 8k$. But this bad condition will change. It's just the matter of time  I think.

kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 12:52:17 PM

Yes, I agree with you that this time is a good time to buy bitcoin. Because of the dip in value, you can have a good profit if you buy now. I think that the value will go as much as 30k$ at the end of the year. While, I agree with you, I don't think that it is a good decision to sell your properties in exchange of bitcoin. There's too much risk in exchanging properties to bitcoin because of its volatility. No one really knows what will the price be in the future. The best thing that we can do is to wait and speculate for its value. Since it will be your decision to whether invest or not, just be careful with the decisions you'll make.
AlObado@gmail.com

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:32:44 PM

for me the right time to buy bitcoins is the time it drops the price because if you buy low cost bitcoin and the value increased in future weeks your income will be bigger you can earn big profit because you buy it in lower price and it will grow every bitcoin price go high but we do not know if it will increase or decrease its price because we did not hold the market but for me the best time to buy is when down the price of bitcoin so buy now until the price down.
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:46:08 PM

yes you'll alright this is the right and the best time to buy bitcoin. but there's no one could know the exact time of the increasing price of bitcoin. or maybe it will continue to go down but a lot of opportunities to rise up hehe. but we all know  this is the right time to buy.

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:46:36 PM

hi guys as you can see , bitcoin dropped now less THAN 8,314.88 USD., AND IM PRETTY SURE IT WILL STEADY AT ITS PRICE TILL APRIL, SO RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY BITCOIN, DONT MISS ITS PROFIT, AS ITS BOOMING AGAIN IN 20KUSD AT THE END OF 2018. SELL YOUR HOUSE OR ANY STUFF THAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, MAKE MONEY WHILE SLEEPING. IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW.hahaha
Yes, it is the best time and the perfect time to buy bitcoin again. Price is at $ 8,000 and wait for the price to come up again. But, dude, I will not sell my house you know, that's my first investment in my life and a gift for my family. I cannot gamble it. I have other ways to earn money and invest it to bitcoin.

I agree buddy for your standing decision not selling your house to invest in bitcoin house are very important for us speciall for the family becuse without house where they can sheltered your family family are most important thing in this world than money, yes your correct there are many option to find ways how to earn investing in bitcoin, And of course buying of bitcoin now is advantage because the price is in the lower wait for a weeks or months your investment become double earning.

Rampagoe004

Activity: 1428
Merit: 281

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 01:51:57 PM

Yes it is certain I believe with the decline in bitcoin prices people will race to buy. Right now it's a good idea to buy bitcoin if you want to make a big profit, and wait until the price goes up

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:19:31 PM

hi guys as you can see , bitcoin dropped now less THAN 8,314.88 USD., AND IM PRETTY SURE IT WILL STEADY AT ITS PRICE TILL APRIL, SO RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY BITCOIN, DONT MISS ITS PROFIT, AS ITS BOOMING AGAIN IN 20KUSD AT THE END OF 2018. SELL YOUR HOUSE OR ANY STUFF THAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, MAKE MONEY WHILE SLEEPING. IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW.hahaha

Bitcoin and other crypto price indeed still on the low price in the market, but i think you shouldn't gamble using your house.
Investing in cryptocurrency is risky because the market is volatile. There is no guarantee that bitcoin price will go over $20k,
except you can predict everyone in this world want to buy bitcoin and the demands will increased.
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:24:15 PM

Yes it is certain I believe with the decline in bitcoin prices people will race to buy. Right now it's a good idea to buy bitcoin if you want to make a big profit, and wait until the price goes up
I think we should wait for at least another month because we need to know if investors are willing to accept more capital into this market. If this does not happen, then surely 2018 will be a bitter year for Bitcoin and this will make the cryptocurrency market unattractive to new investors.
ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:29:00 PM

No one knows for sure when is the best time to buy Bitcoin.
However, we can pretty sure, we can study and analyze the market trends, how much current trading volume, etc. Based on that we can really see or at least predict when is the best time to enter the market of Bitcoin.
And yes, by looking all those parameters, Q1 normally is the best time to buy and keep staking Bitcoin on your bags.
Happy shopping and come back here by the end of Summer and end of the year Wink
kiemponxs

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

Yes, now is the right time to buy bitcoin, now the bitcoin price is down and it's a good chance to buy it, before bitcoin goes back up again, but I will not sell the house as you say, because it's too risky for me.

Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:31:40 PM

Buying Bitcoin also depends on many things and depends on the object. I think at this point you feel appropriate to buy Bitcoin but others they do not like to buy Bitcoin. Depending on how each person's analysis and financial ability.
Consider this time as a good time to buy since the price was below the ATH in the past few weeks. So, by the time you earned your investment and hold it until you get your desired price, you will get your bonus profit in no time.  Smiley
xhoondilan

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:36:32 PM

The best time you  bitcoin is when you understand what bitcoin is because everyday is best to invest bitcoin but if you  how bitcoin works then its useless for you to buy. Also it is a common sense that you  bitcoin when the price is low and transfer it on cash to earn profit.
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:40:35 PM

Yes it is true, currently bitcoin prices are down and time to buy.But many bad news about bitcoin, will it affect the progress of bitcoin? , maybe people are also a lot of hesitant to buy, but i will not sell the house because now the fluct is worry. Maybe after the price back stable I will increase the investment.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:54:41 PM

$9k below is a good price to buy bitcoin we hit more than $18k so there are possibiltiy it would happen again few months from now as long as you have patience.

Of course because 9k is the Wall Street entry point. I believe we are oversold right now thanks to all the Gox dumping and FUD of Binance being hacked.
I have no idea how OP came with those numbers (8k in April). There are 2 possible outcomes and none of them involves a steady 8k for a month. First one is a fall back to 6k and double bottom and second one is a breakout to 10k.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ruhul_Amin

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:57:38 PM

Yes, this is the best time to buy Bitcoin. Because I believe Bitcoin is the technology. I hope Bitcoin can go up to 20k this year.
If you want to be more profitable than buy Bitcoin and hold it. Time will come and the investment will bring its profit. We just have to wait
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:04:10 PM

$9k below is a good price to buy bitcoin we hit more than $18k so there are possibiltiy it would happen again few months from now as long as you have patience.

Of course because 9k is the Wall Street entry point. I believe we are oversold right now thanks to all the Gox dumping and FUD of Binance being hacked.
I have no idea how OP came with those numbers (8k in April). There are 2 possible outcomes and none of them involves a steady 8k for a month. First one is a fall back to 6k and double bottom and second one is a breakout to 10k.
Why do you think that option 3 is impossible - the stabilization? Everyone has seen how easy it is to collapse the cryptocurrency market if you do not control to sell a large number of bitcoins. Everyone knows that only 30% of all coins in MTgox accounts have been sold. Investors will be afraid to invest until the fate of the remaining 60% of the coins is known.
rokas

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 03:06:15 PM

I will wait for some G20 decisions concerning BTC and crypto currencies in general. If market rise I buy at 9-10k. If market fall I buy at 5K. Quite simple, is not it?
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:09:25 PM

I think every time is the right time to buy bitcoin, especially if you buy it now, because bitcoin price is going down, and if you buy it now then you will get big profit in the future, because bitcoin price will always increase.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: