Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:07:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best time to buy bitcoin  (Read 2165 times)
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 03:10:25 PM

Yeah, it is the perfect time to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are getting low now so, don't waste your time just buy it & earn huge profit.

DarLim11

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:13:09 PM

I hope so that bitcoin will boom starting from april or at the end of the year. Comparing the  typical price of bitcoins during the first few months of the year. It can be seen that  the price of bitcoin seems to be low. It could be a great chance to buy some if its price will be high at the third quarter of the year.
We just have to stay alert of the news in bitcoin. Since it can help us know when is the best time in bitcoin.
Just reverse the things that media is saying to bitcoin. When everybody is selling buy and when everybody is buying start selling.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:13:14 PM

hi guys as you can see , bitcoin dropped now less THAN 8,314.88 USD., AND IM PRETTY SURE IT WILL STEADY AT ITS PRICE TILL APRIL, SO RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY BITCOIN, DONT MISS ITS PROFIT, AS ITS BOOMING AGAIN IN 20KUSD AT THE END OF 2018. SELL YOUR HOUSE OR ANY STUFF THAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, MAKE MONEY WHILE SLEEPING. IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW.hahaha

The best time to buy is today and then hold until you have reached the desired income. Just buy low and sell high as the basic and effective strategy so since the price is still low, you better to invest more now. We all know that there are so many dips but that is normal in trading and don't be discourage about it but instead take that as opportunity to buy additional Bitcoin or Altcoins. You can never go wrong about it because Crypto currency is our future and relevant in our age.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:20:07 PM

Now is the best time to buy bitcoin because the price is down, but I only buy some bitcoin, I am more interested to focus more on investment in altcoin. my opinion the bitcoin rise would not be as it was years ago.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:20:08 PM

hi guys as you can see , bitcoin dropped now less THAN 8,314.88 USD., AND IM PRETTY SURE IT WILL STEADY AT ITS PRICE TILL APRIL, SO RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY BITCOIN, DONT MISS ITS PROFIT, AS ITS BOOMING AGAIN IN 20KUSD AT THE END OF 2018. SELL YOUR HOUSE OR ANY STUFF THAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, MAKE MONEY WHILE SLEEPING. IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW.hahaha

The best time to buy is today and then hold until you have reached the desired income. Just buy low and sell high as the basic and effective strategy so since the price is still low, you better to invest more now. We all know that there are so many dips but that is normal in trading and don't be discourage about it but instead take that as opportunity to buy additional Bitcoin or Altcoins. You can never go wrong about it because Crypto currency is our future and relevant in our age.
I thought if bitcoin was down I would invest in bitcoin. But now I'm wondering whether to invest in bitcoin anymore. Because there are too many ICO projects nowadays and technology has been much improved compared to BTC, and this will destroy the BTC or not? I need advice.
bablu10

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:23:32 PM

Now bitcoin price is low so this is the best time to buy bitcoin. if again going to high can't buy. so now bitcoin is a very good position to buy.
Maryverycool

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:26:26 PM

The price of bitcoin is unpredictable, and we never know what the future price of bitcoins will be. There was a time when bitcoin dropped to $10,000 and said it wouldn't go down again. Now is the best time to buy it. Now the price of bitcoin is $7,900, so I don't agree with you.
Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:29:08 PM

Yes, I also believe that now in times of such a strong decline in the price of bitcoin you need to buy. The time will come and the investment will bring its profits. We just have to wait.
Yes it is high time to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin price is so low now but I hope that bitcoin price will increase again within a few days. I decide to buy some bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
dillema018

Activity: 214
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:30:06 PM

Every dip it is a chance to buy bitcoin, if it will dip on 6000$ then it it is another chance to buy don't panic when you see the price goes down or don't even look in the market because your going to be frustrate on what is happening in the market, and I agree that this is the best chance to buy bitcoin we will never know when we are going to see it again.
Alopu

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:31:29 PM

There is no best time to buy Bitcoin.

Searching for the best time betrays a focus on short-term price performance and chasing quick returns. This mindset is ill-advised. Serious Bitcoin adopters do not care about short term profits, and anyone eager to buy Bitcoin also should not. Bitcoin is a revolutionary form of sound money, not a get-rich-quick scheme.

But Bitcoin is also a patently contrarian investment and somewhat unintuitive to boot. Seeking a modicum of advice before exchanging fiat currency for cryptocurrency is a rational choice. Except advice premised on a best time is bad advice.

Good advice: adopt three incredibly simple principles before buying a single Satoshi. Educate yourself, buy the dips, and never sell.
durgeshjishri

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:33:01 PM

I think investing in Bitcoin is good idea to make your money grow,as it is done to near 8000 USD and is expected to make new heights in 2018,by market Guru's.But selling your home or any other such deed is not good idea,as this is market and ou have to be cautious.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:33:08 PM

Yes, I also believe that now in times of such a strong decline in the price of bitcoin you need to buy. The time will come and the investment will bring its profits. We just have to wait.
Yes it is high time to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin price is so low now but I hope that bitcoin price will increase again within a few days. I decide to buy some bitcoin.
the current low price factor makes people interested. I also agree if this is now a good moment for us to buy bitcoin. because the price is low. maybe 3 months ahead the price will come back
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:41:17 PM

This is a good time to buy, many investors expect that value will increase quite high by the end of this year. If you buy it now you will get it at a fairly low price. Try to get more bitcoin and keep it a while

okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:43:59 PM

you can buy a bitcoin now because it's low price and you can buy it now cheap because pricen is low now and sure you will be very profitable to buy cheap bitcoin

jsarce

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:45:19 PM

Ironic for you to say that I should sell my house and make money while sleeping so where the hell i should sleep?? On the streets?
tosindesign

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:48:32 PM

From october 2017 to December 2017 was the best time to sell off your coins . while Jan 2018 to  March 2018 is the best time to buy many coins . the bulls are already moving to the market . buy now and hold and ignore the social media panic. You will laugh at last.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:02:29 PM

$9k below is a good price to buy bitcoin we hit more than $18k so there are possibiltiy it would happen again few months from now as long as you have patience.

Of course because 9k is the Wall Street entry point. I believe we are oversold right now thanks to all the Gox dumping and FUD of Binance being hacked.
I have no idea how OP came with those numbers (8k in April). There are 2 possible outcomes and none of them involves a steady 8k for a month. First one is a fall back to 6k and double bottom and second one is a breakout to 10k.
Why do you think that option 3 is impossible - the stabilization? Everyone has seen how easy it is to collapse the cryptocurrency market if you do not control to sell a large number of bitcoins. Everyone knows that only 30% of all coins in MTgox accounts have been sold. Investors will be afraid to invest until the fate of the remaining 60% of the coins is known.

The answer is very simple. Because of a very low level of adoption, which means a lot of terrain left to be covered. This means that there's a lot of potential buyers waiting to get in, companies interested in gaining from the crypto boom. They're just waiting for the situation to resolve, meaning the market to stop falling, maybe for some laws to be established. If only the price gets a signal like double bottom, they will buy because it's obvious that 11k is just around the corner which means easy money to be made. Crypto as an evolving market can only boom or bust. For it to stabilize there would have to be an established economy with merchants, laws, taxes... Maybe in 5 years this will happen, but next month? Impossible.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:05:16 PM

you can buy many bitcoins and your stock for many years to increase the bitcoin's price will be great for your stocks and low prices can buy bitcoin today while still cheap

akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:15:19 PM

This is very good time to invest in Bitcoin. Now Bitcoin is trading between $8000 to $8500. I have invested as per my capacity. I think in next 6 months i will get at least triple amount.
babala

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:15:32 PM

For my opinion, Anytime is the best time to buy bitcoin. There is no such thing as late to invest nor very early to invest. This is how you challenge yourself how to grow your investment by putting up a good strategy to handle your investment. Therefore, anytime is the best time to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: