Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:38:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best time to buy bitcoin  (Read 2165 times)
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:22:20 PM

Investing at this time when the Bitcoin exchange rate is falling to $ 7000 is perfectly reasonable. But if you sell the house to invest, I think it should not be because it is too risky. You should know that it is not advisable to invest all the money in one crypto because the risk is high. So you should only use some cash to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum only!

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:24:07 PM

I would wait until it touches less than $7000, and it will happen sooner or later, this correction was more than needed and we all know that it will drop below that mark.

But no, i would just invest that money that i can afford to lose.
Investing at this time when the Bitcoin exchange rate is falling to $ 7000 is perfectly reasonable. But if you sell the house to invest, I think it should not be because it is too risky. You should know that it is not advisable to invest all the money in one crypto because the risk is high. So you should only use some cash to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum only!
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:11:34 AM

hi guys as you can see , bitcoin dropped now less THAN 8,314.88 USD., AND IM PRETTY SURE IT WILL STEADY AT ITS PRICE TILL APRIL, SO RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY BITCOIN, DONT MISS ITS PROFIT, AS ITS BOOMING AGAIN IN 20KUSD AT THE END OF 2018. SELL YOUR HOUSE OR ANY STUFF THAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, MAKE MONEY WHILE SLEEPING. IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW.hahaha
You can expect anything to happen and that too anytime when you talk about any of the crypto currency especially when it comes to that of bitcoin. Now is the best time to go for buying of the bitcoins or any other crypto coin but the thing is you first need to get yourself very well prepared for all this as this is something which can help you in making the right decision at the right time.
dany henry

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:26:16 AM

The good time to buy a bitcoin is when the price goes down, when people are scared and selling coin, then you should think about buying a good coin and be able to increase the price.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:29:15 AM

When you posted the OP the price was different because it was around $7,800. Now the price has gone up to $8,300 so you missed the dip. I think it is best to wait for a new dip to at least below $7,800 before you buy as you will get more bitcoins for your dollars.

minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:39:07 AM

hi guys as you can see , bitcoin dropped now less THAN 8,314.88 USD., AND IM PRETTY SURE IT WILL STEADY AT ITS PRICE TILL APRIL, SO RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY BITCOIN, DONT MISS ITS PROFIT, AS ITS BOOMING AGAIN IN 20KUSD AT THE END OF 2018. SELL YOUR HOUSE OR ANY STUFF THAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, MAKE MONEY WHILE SLEEPING. IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW.hahaha
true, bitcoin prices are currently down and this is a good time to buy lots of bitcoin and sell it by the end of 2018, good luck bro

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:39:58 AM

I think, it is wise to invest now on Bitcoin but I am not agree on selling your property just to buy BTC. I believe that investing should not risk your whole life. It is good that when you invest in BTC, you also save for your future or still think on plan B so that if ever you fail in investing to BTC you still have money to move forward.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:45:30 AM

I think now was the perfect time to buy more bitcoin because bitcoin was in the low price if i had enough capital i will buy because that is how the market price doing ups and down, buy more when in dip price and sell at high price.

Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:47:50 AM

I do not know when the time is right because nobody knows when or until what bitcoin prices will decrease so those who say are in their own opinion
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:50:26 AM

Now is the best time to store bitcoin and buy because its price is reduced to 8 dollars
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:52:13 AM

yes, with bitcoin prices currently falling, then this is a good time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices will definitely recover and bitcoin prices will soon rise again, so do not miss this opportunity
Ashishsaha

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:02:51 PM

I think the time for the BTC currency purchase time is right now. Because now the price is a little lower than the good news for a buyer, now it is expected to be bounced in a few days after buying it at a lower price, and it will be well worth the price, and then there will be enough benefit for anyone who has been asked to pay a price.
jemarie20

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:14:31 PM

Buying bitcoin has no specific time, if you think you can earn money i just buying bitcoin because it price is increasing so, go. Buying a bitcoin is good way to make money because if you buy bitcoin now and its price double in the following days, you have a good profit in that ways.

Buying bitcoin is like of holding big amount of bitcoin as way of investing money in crypto.

Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:15:49 PM

Yes you are right, now is the right time to invest on bitcoins as the price has come down to $ 8300 USD, in December 2017 the value of bitcoins have reached upto $ 20000 USD, by March end the value of bitcoins start to recover and it will reach $ 20000, so better to invest on bitcoins to reap more profits from the bitcoin network.  Great investors of bitcoins have predicted that the value of bitcoins will surpass  above $ 50000 or more before December 2018. There is no need to panic when there is a dip in the market as it is common in every financial market for a rise and a drop in the market.

Toukexx99

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:25:57 PM

So now is the right time to deposit bitcoin and sell it when bitcoin begins to creep up. From the analysis and sources for those of you who want to play bitcoin at this time is the right time for you deposit bitcoin even if only with 10 usd you can already deposit this digital currency. With a capital of 10 usd could be next month multiplied of course with your expertise in analyzing bitcoin treding. This month is the right time for you beginners who want to play bitcoin, there is no guarantee next month bitcoin prices will remain this way because the price of these digital currencies every second is always changing like stocks. So if you are less precise little then the effect on the benefits you earn.
neo444

Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:30:19 PM

For me the best time to buy bitcoin is when his price be under 500$ but now his price is 8292$ so is not a good idea to buy bitcoin now with that high price
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:43:14 PM

I agree that now is a good time to buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, while the price keeps quite low. Then, when the price rises, it will be possible to break a good jackpot.
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:46:19 PM

Well you're right because we have proven that if bitcoin fall then it will eventually increase so I think it is the best time to buy bitcoin for us to gain more profit. Well it's a matter of strategy on how are you going to gain more profit in how are you going to loss of profit. So all we need to do is to have a wise decision.
iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:48:48 PM

It is indeed the best time to buy bitcoin. This is the reason why I'm ALWAYS reminding people and new investors not to worry about bitcoin dropping. Obviously it will come back to life and might have double value!

Use this opportunity, I mean the drop value as the perfect timing to buy and keeo your bitcoin then cash it out or sell when the value hits the high peek! Good luck!

javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:49:29 PM

now is the right time to buy bitcoin, because now bitcoin is decreasing and now bitcoin is still the best coin to invest, so I think you should buy bitcoin if it has capital and hold bitcoin.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: