Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:42:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best time to buy bitcoin  (Read 2165 times)
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:50:29 PM

Now it's time to buy bitcoin a good time and do it quickly, so far the prices have not grown that I'm watching my friends and colleagues
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:57:12 PM

maybe now the right time. many investors are taking advantage of the current moment to buy bitcoins or other coins to make an investment because now the price of all coins has decreased significantly. so do not miss this moment because when the price goes up it will be hard to get down to this point again.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:05:01 PM

Nobody has a crystall ball so there is really no way to tell. It may as well levitate at current levels and then go up or it may go down to 5000 dollars, levitate some more, fall to 4000 and eventually go up to 100.000 one year later. There is really no way to tell and people claiming that they know in reality know nothing.

Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:13:07 PM

hi guys as you can see , bitcoin dropped now less THAN 8,314.88 USD., AND IM PRETTY SURE IT WILL STEADY AT ITS PRICE TILL APRIL, SO RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY BITCOIN, DONT MISS ITS PROFIT, AS ITS BOOMING AGAIN IN 20KUSD AT THE END OF 2018. SELL YOUR HOUSE OR ANY STUFF THAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, MAKE MONEY WHILE SLEEPING. IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW.hahaha
Shocked don't sell your house for buying btc. I think it is risky if you have extra money you can buy btc and hold it for long time. Day by day it price increase and it give you good profit but you can loss your money with hacker hand. Now btc price is down so You can buy it if you have extra money.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:14:27 PM

hi guys as you can see , bitcoin dropped now less THAN 8,314.88 USD., AND IM PRETTY SURE IT WILL STEADY AT ITS PRICE TILL APRIL, SO RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY BITCOIN, DONT MISS ITS PROFIT, AS ITS BOOMING AGAIN IN 20KUSD AT THE END OF 2018. SELL YOUR HOUSE OR ANY STUFF THAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, MAKE MONEY WHILE SLEEPING. IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW.hahaha
I think this is a good time to buy bitcoin, if you see the bitcoin price today is getting down. Especially if you want made in as a long-term investment, then no doubt this is the right time.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:16:46 PM

Well for me now is the right time to buy bitcoin its because its value drop down so you can be able to buy it at a cheaper price and will simply just wait for its value to rise again in order for you to be able to earn big when you sell it.
K0korap

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:19:27 PM

Definitely... not only bitcoin but all other tokens which could be a potential alt. Every opportunity in btc is also an opportunity you could grap in alts. Though it is risky, the more you know the more probability of profit you could get. Best way is to really browse on this forum to get a good grasp of different alt coins to invest in.

atikurrahman

Activity: 199

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:26:48 PM

I think, bitcoin is always good for buying. However, if you can understand the market, it is much more beneficial to buy. Bitcoin's price is much higher. As it was a lot more than recently, but bitcoin prices have decreased a lot, hopefully its prices may fall further. It can be very beneficial if you can buy bitcoin at this time.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:37:31 PM

I think this is good time to buy now. some people predict that it might go down little bit more and stay there for a while and then bitcoin price will rise again!! Let's be hopeful.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:37:48 PM

Yup its best to buy butcoin at its lowest price. But i think selling your house or any of your property just to buy bitcoin is not a good idea. Thats very risky since bitcoin's price is very unpredictable. No one cant tell when will its price goes up again. Yup, its price definitely increase with time, but the question is how long will we wait until its price rise again, or when will we hit the % profit that we wanted? It is nice to invest on bitcoin, but lets first see if we have enough capital. If we dont have a big capital, then start will a small one. There's a saying that, big things comes from small things. All we need is patience, determination, and strategy to succeed on bitcoin. Dont put your self on a very risky situation. Think twice or many times before making any decision. Success is not instant, it takes time.
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:43:25 PM

The most optimal and best thing you can do now when you fall is buying. Holders right now very much and they score.
henry1997

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:45:23 PM

if I think right now its time to buy let alone this down because of G20 issue and the decision was out of the meeting that cryptocurrency declared not be in the blacklist in G20.

now BITCOIN rate $ 8,349.88 today, but yesterday had plunged to 7000 USD but now will continue to grow and grow if you are late buy and sell btc now ya will miss the train again.
the likelihood of btc will be up to 15,000 USD again in the next few months

along with altcoin will also experience an increase and stabilize the market price of cryptocurrency
peepdanny

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:02:48 PM

yes its time to perfect time to buy bitcoin
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:10:42 PM

The market today has some signs of recovery, I think this may be the right time to invest as well as trading with Bitcoin, the exchange in my country is quite tricky with the low economy. Cannot develop and meet the development of virtual currency.

newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:31:17 AM

Recently we saw how bitcoin bounced back. I think this is a good reason to buy this currency. Soon this currency will grow and we will be able to make money on it. So don't be too worried to buy Bitcoin.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:39:44 AM

now the price of bitcoin is so low and it cames from a dip,i think its time to buy and hold a bitcoin,because many investor now was holding their bitcoin and sell until the price will pump.but my advice to you is take time to make a research about reading graph of the price of bitcoin.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
bayibufo
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:43:18 AM

When Bitcoin Price Is Low That's The Best Time To Buy Bitcoin And Now Bitcoin Price Low.So Now You Can Buy Bitcoin.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:13:30 AM

I agree with you that now is the best time to buy bitcoin because the value is a lot cheaper than before and if you will hodl it .you will earn profit in the end. But I don't agree when you say sell your house and buy bitcoin because for me it is another way around. I will buy house because of bitcoin.
xdureui

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:20:26 AM

when it will be 6k$
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:33:40 AM

For me my friend thar best time to buy bitcoin was when the market was decreasing its value.This is the nice step that you can make a budget for your money to buy bitcoin and hold it for your profits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: