Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:45:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best time to buy bitcoin  (Read 2165 times)
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:44:54 PM

Currently I think this is not the right time to buy bitcon. Because the market is fluctuating so much, we can not speculate on whether it is increasing or decreasing to invest.
Fayamba

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:49:56 PM

You are right.The best time to buy bitcoin is actually the time when the price has gone down to an extent that you cant imagine it going down any further. But the issue of selling a house depends on what you already have. Selling a house when it is the only property you have can actually be very risky. Why not start with something small?
ronaldo 1994

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:51:15 PM

This time I think it is also a good time to buy bitcoin, remember that the peak of the BTC has hit the 20k mark, I think the organizer will come back to that landmark and maybe sooner.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:56:11 PM

hi guys as you can see , bitcoin dropped now less THAN 8,314.88 USD., AND IM PRETTY SURE IT WILL STEADY AT ITS PRICE TILL APRIL, SO RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY BITCOIN, DONT MISS ITS PROFIT, AS ITS BOOMING AGAIN IN 20KUSD AT THE END OF 2018. SELL YOUR HOUSE OR ANY STUFF THAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, MAKE MONEY WHILE SLEEPING. IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW.hahaha

Well, you have the guts and believes! But going the extra mile of selling off your landed property that you can see and is real to you compared to the Cryptocurrency markets which is so filled with surprises is some  boldness! For me, I will invest in some prospective altcoins and keep for the future and if I somehow hold a complete unit of Bitcoin, I can do the HODL. But not for now!
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:08:50 PM

the key point of holders is patience.
Not getting stressed over market fluctuation is what you need, you need to check the value every week or even every month or two.
Get some BTC and forget about it, always keeping in mind to invest what you can afford to lose and you are good to go.
Checking the market value couple of times per day is very stressing and useless unless you are a daily trader.
zaytsevsasha654

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:00:50 PM

Why is everything so difficult? Because no one knows anyone and does not believe anyone. Because, in case of an error, you will not be returned money
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:08:42 PM

This time I think it is also a good time to buy bitcoin, remember that the peak of the BTC has hit the 20k mark, I think the organizer will come back to that landmark and maybe sooner.
Yes.It's not possible that bitcoin will make it again before this year ends.So buy bitcoins now and even potential altcoins and hold them after.If you want to make huge profits,hold them for a year.I'm sure your profit will be doubled after holding them patiently.Once a dump appears again,do not make panic selling because you will not get profit from it,it only make you a loser in the long run.

sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:14:02 PM

hi guys as you can see , bitcoin dropped now less THAN 8,314.88 USD., AND IM PRETTY SURE IT WILL STEADY AT ITS PRICE TILL APRIL, SO RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY BITCOIN, DONT MISS ITS PROFIT, AS ITS BOOMING AGAIN IN 20KUSD AT THE END OF 2018. SELL YOUR HOUSE OR ANY STUFF THAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, MAKE MONEY WHILE SLEEPING. IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW.hahaha

Of course  right now is the best time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin wil raise the price again in the market. its always happening in bitcoin that  dump and pump th price..
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:18:40 PM

To buy Bitcoin at a reasonable time is the number one concern of all investors! When ?
When the price of Bitcoins low is a good opportunity for them. In my opinion, the best time to buy Bitcoin for investors is right now!
ipbitrung01

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:22:48 PM

Not getting stressed over market fluctuation is what you need, you need to check the value every week or even every month or two.
Get some BTC and forget about it, always keeping in mind to invest what you can afford to lose and you are good to go.
Checking the market value couple of times per day is very stressing and useless unless you are a daily trader.

I agree with you!
The market fluctuates daily! Pay attention to the price of Bitcoin the daily ups and downs to make the right decision to buy when. But sometimes it takes a decision based on judgment to make a much better profit!
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:34:12 PM

I agree with you!
The market fluctuates daily! Pay attention to the price of Bitcoin the daily ups and downs to make the right decision to buy when. But sometimes it takes a decision based on judgment to make a much better profit!
Yes I think buy and selling bitcoin really depend on the current price. We need to be patience on waiting for the right time to buy or to sell because the market volume is not really stable , we can't predict the present price because it is almost changing everyday. So then if we wanted to earn a huge amount of profit we need to be more patience on selecting for the right price to buy or maybe sell for good.
assyla

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:38:21 PM

The best time to buy bitcoin is between the month of March and August, because for me at this month some bitcoin holders holds their bitcoin because they dont need a large amount of money. So that they will hold it and when the Ber-months is near then that is the time that holders starts to sell their bitcoin.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:46:53 PM

Currently I think this is not the right time to buy bitcon. Because the market is fluctuating so much, we can not speculate on whether it is increasing or decreasing to invest.
Bitcoin is volatile in nature. Every time is the right time to buy because we do not know by how much it will dip and when it going to recover and reach the same price like before. Buy as you think it will make you profit but remember that do not put all your money into it so that you can hold as long as wait for the price to go up the market.

Luckyji

Activity: 166
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:54:06 PM

For the best time to bitcoin is when the price of the bitcoin depreciate o when their a panic about at that point the price of bitcoin will come what it is use to be and that will a good time to buy a bitcoin because after that time it will bounce back to it normal state it too expensive to those who want to buy at the time it bounces back so a very opportunity to buy a bitcoin is when the the price drop.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:50:30 AM

and when suddenly bitcoin price crashed?it would be a nightmare?lol but your right mate bitcoin will always go up,though dip is indeed it wasnt permanent and this can grow upto $20,000 again
This is the nature of not only bitcoin but all other crypto coins. These increase and decrease from time to time. Bitcoin is the king and most volatile crypto coin too. It has interest of majority and people have a lot of expectations from this coin. They have seen it doing wonders in the past.

Bitcoin is just taking rest rather giving an opportunity to new investors. Once it will start soaring up, it won’t calm down easily. This year target is more than 30k dollars and that is an easy target for bitcoin.

Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:59:10 AM

selling your house might not be a good idea especially if the money is to go into crypto, But its in deed a good time to buy BTC as the market price is low. as soon as it stabilizes the value wil rise and you stand to gain
pekavcilar01

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:51:49 AM

The best time to get a bitcoin! Prices are very low, get bitcoin for investment.
It's risky to buy and sell.
Do not know if the prices will increase in the future, hope will rise.
hrz

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:01:10 AM

this is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin, when bitcoin is cheap it's a good opportunity to trade bitcoin, later when bitcoin rises in price can be a lot of profit.
RandySandy

Activity: 25
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:20:16 AM

we should wait for a big dip
vania vin

Activity: 481

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:30:06 AM

a great opportunity for those of you who have capital now bitcoin price again down it's time you buy bitcoin.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: