Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:47:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best time to buy bitcoin  (Read 2165 times)
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:09:00 PM

yes now that's the right time to buy a bitcoin because of its low price now and when the bitcoin price is rising it's great

The best time to buy bitcoin is on the hands of each and every investors so you can do it yourself and don’t ask or don’t mingle with any other people because the loss and profit are only attacks you .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:10:12 PM

Trying to create hype like this so you could sell your bags on the newbies is pathetic. No one can really predict whats going to happen next in the crypto markets and you being so sure and asking people to sell their houses and stuff is down right wrong.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:14:18 PM

hi guys as you can see , bitcoin dropped now less THAN 8,314.88 USD., AND IM PRETTY SURE IT WILL STEADY AT ITS PRICE TILL APRIL, SO RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY BITCOIN, DONT MISS ITS PROFIT, AS ITS BOOMING AGAIN IN 20KUSD AT THE END OF 2018. SELL YOUR HOUSE OR ANY STUFF THAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, MAKE MONEY WHILE SLEEPING. IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW.hahaha
Really? that's the best advice you can make? Sell your house? Undecided Besides, selling stuff that has nothing to do with your life would basically amount to nothing too. Don't go telling other people to sell their house, you'll end up making their life miserable as it is not sure when will they get back their investment. Only invest what you can afford to lose so that in the end you will still have money left for yourself.
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:33:09 PM

This is definitely the right time to invest in bitcoin because of its low price now and I'm probably wondering when the price of bitcoin is getting bigger in your income.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:36:36 PM

don't forcibly buy bitcoin by selling something important in our lives. home is important to our lives. adjust to our buying ability. because we can't be sure what bitcoin prices will be like.? though I believe bitcoin will rise in price. but to provide reserves for our lives becomes more important. buy bitcoin at the lowest price and fit our money.
bachanhlac

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:49:13 PM

Always is the best time to buy bitcoin,if you are going to invest on bitcoin in long term because it never fails to give returns in long term like you are investing in years.BUt investing on bitcoin is risky so understand what you are doing before investing on bitcoin.
Bubble popped. Price has actually leveled out after it hit 6.1k. We have a 3 point bottom right now. End of the month is when it comes to a head.. it will either start to climb again or it tanks even worse. Looking at the chart last year, end of April is also when it started to climb, so I'm optimistic.
no it will rise to 100-500k definitely this year. It's not a good time right now
When price hit $6.1K,it was around $7K in preev.com.But anyway as your statement bitcoin will rise but may not be this year so what we need to do?Wait for the price to climb up and then buy or but now when it is available for cheaper.
If you think the price will fall more then you should not expect the price to rise because as an investor we need to support the bitcoin at hard time.

I agree with you. Many people tell me 8k is lowes price BTC, now, can you see that?Huh. They said "This is a best price, you should buy it now" haiz.
The BTC price is control by "Whale", and it  depend on  NEWS. Bad news and Good new effected to BTC price very much.
 Noone know what is lowest BTC, so, you must use DCA when buying

Today, many bad news on this BTC. One of them is MT GoX "selling" $400 mln worth of bitcoins (BTC)?

yOU CAN READ MORE ON at: https://www.coindesk.com/mt-gox-trustee-denies-400-million-sale-caused-bitcoin-price-slump/
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:57:29 PM

There is no “best” time to buy Bitcoin.
Searching for the best time betrays a focus on short-term price performance and chasing quick returns.
This mindset is ill-advised. Serious Bitcoin adopters do not care about short term profits, and anyone eager to buy Bitcoin also should not.
Bitcoin is a revolutionary form of sound money, not a get-rich-quick scheme.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:08:42 PM

Yes, I also believe that now in times of such a strong decline in the price of bitcoin you need to buy. The time will come and the investment will bring its profits. We just have to wait.
We know that value is so dipped, we must wait until the price goes up. Buy more coins now and invest it, cause the time will come you gain high profit in your investment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

Yes, I also believe that now in times of such a strong decline in the price of bitcoin you need to buy. The time will come and the investment will bring its profits. We just have to wait.
We know that value is so dipped, we must wait until the price goes up. Buy more coins now and invest it, cause the time will come you gain high profit in your investment.

When the price dipped then the best thing to get a big profit is to buy instead of sell, I'm sure that bitcoin and all the coins soon get out of the bad trend right now and the price will skyrocket.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
s.mahmood

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 02:51:41 PM

Buy low sell high if you follow this method,I suggest no more late buy more and more bitcoin and hold up to increase,because bitcoin price is dip now.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:52:52 PM

Yes, I think when the bitcoin price drops, and no one can predict what will happen next in the crypto market but this is the best time opportunity to invest in and then keep your bitcoins. and sell it when the value of the bitcoin is rising to make more profit. I'm sure bitcoins and all the coins soon escape the bad trend right now and prices will skyrocket in the future.
anahawjeff21

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:15:02 PM

Yes, i think this is the best time to invest, because its price is very low, and if you invest now, in few weeks or months, the price of bitcoin will rise again, and after that, you will earn some money.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:16:32 PM

hi guys as you can see , bitcoin dropped now less THAN 8,314.88 USD., AND IM PRETTY SURE IT WILL STEADY AT ITS PRICE TILL APRIL, SO RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY BITCOIN, DONT MISS ITS PROFIT, AS ITS BOOMING AGAIN IN 20KUSD AT THE END OF 2018. SELL YOUR HOUSE OR ANY STUFF THAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, MAKE MONEY WHILE SLEEPING. IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW.hahaha
Would you sell your house and everything to invest in bitcoin? Like really?! Roll Eyes
The price fallen indeed and maybe that is a really good time to invest in bitcoin for newbies, I mean people who joined crypto world like yesterday, because of oldies invested in it on 200$, 1000$ and the latest 6000$ points, anyway there were a lot of dumps and pump and many people have made their own decision of when to invest.
I am agree with you about the coming growth, it is really expected only from April, but my expectations about the end of the year like twice higher than yours, I expect to see 40k$ this year.
from my experience in bitcoin the best time to buy bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin is very less so it is correct time to buy the bitcoin now a days the price of bitcoin is approx $8000 and this price will countinously decrease in the future and reaches to approx  $6000 so that it is good time to buy the bitcoin now a days and get more profit in the future by selling the bitcoin and get more money so it good opportunity to invest the money in bitcoin.
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:28:50 AM

What is bitcoin Decentralized currency, which is not controlled by any bank or exchanger, has always been a nightmare of the world financial system.
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:52:51 AM

YES, I strongly believe that this is the right time to buy bitcoin as the value of its going lower and lower, so that at the times the price goes high we will earned more.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:59:58 AM

Yes the prices were very low. It's right to buy. I want to ask you. Will the prices rise? Is there a guarantee for that? What if we fall more? If you have a lot of money, buy it. If you do not have money, do not get involved.
Keptone

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:01:46 AM

What would you say to the price @ 6k+ now?
Keptone

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:03:08 AM

What would you say to the price @ 6k+ now?

Im not happy at it current deep...
Keptone

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:04:58 AM

I expected it to go above 8k... But No
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:12:33 AM

Anytime is actually the best time to buy bitcoin so long as you have the money that you need to buy some. However, bitcoin value is currently low especially now that it reached as low as $7k. But with such value, there is no need to worry but instead, take advantage of it since this is the perfect time to buy some Bitcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: