Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:15:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best time to buy bitcoin  (Read 2165 times)
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:30:14 AM

hi guys as you can see , bitcoin dropped now less THAN 8,314.88 USD., AND IM PRETTY SURE IT WILL STEADY AT ITS PRICE TILL APRIL, SO RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY BITCOIN, DONT MISS ITS PROFIT, AS ITS BOOMING AGAIN IN 20KUSD AT THE END OF 2018. SELL YOUR HOUSE OR ANY STUFF THAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, MAKE MONEY WHILE SLEEPING. IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW.hahaha

BEST time it’s unpredictable , but the sign of it is that if the price gets low , go buy invest while it’s dropping and when the price gets high sell it it’s the matter of buying and selling , just be patience and dont panic if the price gets low its a chance to buy.
nishikido

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:34:29 AM

If only there's a 100% assurance of bitcoin earnings I would probably invest my money with it right away.
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:39:16 AM

now is the perfect time to buy bitcoin, the price is on the lower level, if you have the capital, I suggest to buy some altcoin now

kerjakuat

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:42:03 AM

the current market still not very stable to buy any cryptos.. but this is it cryptos was wasnt it.. high risk come along with high reward.. for those who want to gamble it will earn or lose. im not very sure where will bitcoin will be. but im not very suggest at now as it still in very danger place to drop again..

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Atect90

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:49:38 AM

hi guys as you can see , bitcoin dropped now less THAN 8,314.88 USD., AND IM PRETTY SURE IT WILL STEADY AT ITS PRICE TILL APRIL, SO RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY BITCOIN, DONT MISS ITS PROFIT, AS ITS BOOMING AGAIN IN 20KUSD AT THE END OF 2018. SELL YOUR HOUSE OR ANY STUFF THAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, MAKE MONEY WHILE SLEEPING. IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW.hahaha

BEST time it’s unpredictable , but the sign of it is that if the price gets low , go buy invest while it’s dropping and when the price gets high sell it it’s the matter of buying and selling , just be patience and dont panic if the price gets low its a chance to buy.
yes the panic selling is cause of loss the money. when invest the money in bitcoin it will must hold for some months then investors gain high profit. bitcoin is longterm investment.
Isaacck

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:06:19 AM

For me, the best time to buy bitcoin For me I would recommend you to buy now but it still depends whether you started before or just started this moment. Of you just started this moment, I definitely recommend you to buy now because this is an optimal starting point considering bitcoin is starting to rise from its downfall.is NOW. That's only for me. It is up to you if you follow me. Goodluck
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:26:13 AM

the best time to buy a bitcoin is now due to the value and popularity of the bitcoin it very high and survive in quite a long time.
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:45:27 AM

I think the right time to buy bitcoin is when the price goes down and becomes very cheap and when the price has reached the lowest point then you should buy as much bitcoin as you can.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:48:00 AM

Now is the best time to buy for bitcoin since the price is low and it has a big potential to rise up in the near future. if we can buy for this price now, how lucky we are because in a few months later bitcoin price will start to increase and will not stop, this is my prediction.
Casmiro

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:48:43 AM

Currently is the best time to buy bitcoin, bitcoin is currently down. You must take this opportunity. Because you can earn multiple benefits if you buy bitcoin now.
real_links

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:16:44 AM

This is the best time. Because soon it will boom again and might never come back to as low as it is now
pleght

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:21:57 AM

I strongly agree.Bitcoin is a very good time to buy.I think we have also gotten off the tail of the bear season.Now the big jump will start.Tie your belts Wink

weertgilders

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:36:15 AM

Best time to buy bitcoin is now. Prices have gone down again and it's at about 7k right now which means that is a good deal to get in on before the market recovers.
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 08:41:14 AM

i Think now is abest time to enter to bitcoin or alts - for ETH buy zone is 310-370 so its easy to go inside market with that good price , for me if i had free money would invest to ETH

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:42:48 AM

Excitement aside, I do think as well that today's another chance for everyone to buy bitcoins as it hits the $8,000 mark again. You won't get prices like these for a while when we reach the end of 2018. A lot will probably buy today and hold off 'til the 4th quarter snd then sell when it peaks.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:46:44 AM

I'm gonna buy a bitcoin but I' m not gonna sell my house. This is my first investment in my life and I've sacrifice things just for this. I have other options to earn bitcoin, bounty campaign can help me. I have money to buy bitcoin and I already bought some.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:48:56 AM

for me best time to buy is when the price is low . take the advantage of low price . buy and invest but when the price is high perfect time to sell , its about taking The negative as advatage from it and you will win the price of having x2 or 3 your money amount invested to bitcoin . patience is real.
hrz

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:52:36 AM

nowadays the best time to buy bitcoin, currently the bitcoin price drops maybe next bitcoin will be expensive.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:20:31 AM

Now the bitcoin is traded at $7000 and it is expected that we have to buy bitcoin at this price but soon we will get some advantage from this and now you have to arrange money for it due to this you also make money and if you hold this for this year you will surprise by the price of this currency and the market is fully captured by bitcoin.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:56:45 AM

Yes, you're right that it is the best time to buy bitcoin, and I surprise that you have that positive vibes around you, cause some people nor users are afraid on what's happening to bitcoin price. Moreover it is a good strategy to buy bitcoin as its low value, because of this we can earn profit and grow more bitcoin in our digital wallet

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀