Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:28:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best time to buy bitcoin  (Read 2165 times)
adrianbox

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:58:03 PM

Yes this time is the right time to buy bitcoin.  Smiley
Ekram

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:58:13 PM

Yeah, I also believe that now best time to buy bitcoin because now bitcoin price is very low. We are now very profitable if we can buy low prices of bitcoin and then sell at a high price. And for that I can say that the best time to buy bitcoin is now.
melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:59:29 PM

Currently I think this is not the right time to buy bitcon. Because the market is fluctuating so much, we can not speculate on whether it is increasing or decreasing to invest.
Raziel444

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 02:01:53 PM

Now is the time, its already low. Don't wait too long before you buy coz you might regret it.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:02:05 PM

Yeah i think this is the best time to buy bitcoin. Because we know now bitcoin price is low and i think low price is the good time for invest. I hopefully bitcoin price will rise again very early and give us good profit. So i think it is the best time to buy bitcoin.
I agree on what you say., The bitcoin now is at low price. The bitcoin is difficult to invest becayse the price is really expensive so for me it is the perfect time to invest because the bitcoin price now is at 6,800$ only. It's a very big gap compare to the highest value. They'd do it to attract more investor and to spread the bitcoin all over the world
Harleybtc01

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:02:37 PM

Yeah, I also believe that now best time to buy bitcoin because now bitcoin price is very low. We are now very profitable if we can buy low prices of bitcoin and then sell at a high price. And for that I can say that the best time to buy bitcoin is now.
Buy at low price and sell at high price will always a strategy in investing bitcoin. Today we are experiencing  a low price value of bitcoin which gives us the opportunity to buy bitcoin. Patient  is also a good virtue in joining this business because after you buy you will still hold it patiently  and wait until it rises.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:03:28 PM

hi guys as you can see , bitcoin dropped now less THAN 8,314.88 USD., AND IM PRETTY SURE IT WILL STEADY AT ITS PRICE TILL APRIL, SO RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY BITCOIN, DONT MISS ITS PROFIT, AS ITS BOOMING AGAIN IN 20KUSD AT THE END OF 2018. SELL YOUR HOUSE OR ANY STUFF THAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, MAKE MONEY WHILE SLEEPING. IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW.hahaha

There is no “best” time to buy Bitcoin.

Searching for the best time betrays a focus on short-term price performance and chasing quick returns. This mindset is ill-advised. Serious Bitcoin adopters do not care about short term profits, and anyone eager to buy Bitcoin also should not. Bitcoin is a revolutionary form of sound money, not a get-rich-quick scheme.

But Bitcoin is also a patently contrarian investment and somewhat unintuitive to boot. Seeking a modicum of advice before exchanging fiat currency for cryptocurrency is a rational choice. Except advice premised on a best time is bad advice.
rokergila01

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:03:40 PM

hi guys as you can see , bitcoin dropped now less THAN 8,314.88 USD., AND IM PRETTY SURE IT WILL STEADY AT ITS PRICE TILL APRIL, SO RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY BITCOIN, DONT MISS ITS PROFIT, AS ITS BOOMING AGAIN IN 20KUSD AT THE END OF 2018. SELL YOUR HOUSE OR ANY STUFF THAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, MAKE MONEY WHILE SLEEPING. IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW.hahaha
Yes, it is the best time and the perfect time to buy bitcoin again. Price is at $ 8,000 and wait for the price to come up again. But, dude, I will not sell my house you know, that's my first investment in my life and a gift for my family. I cannot gamble it. I have other ways to earn money and invest it to bitcoin.
The best time for bitcoin shopping is where the bitcoin price rises. in comparison with its usual price.
SilentBeat

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:07:19 PM

it doesn't have a difference like in stocks, its very suitable to buy bitcoin of course if the price is low or its value dropped for there will be a time that bitcoin will rise which is a very good opportunity to gain a higher profit.
Rhudy199

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 02:09:34 PM

it is still a bitcoin price dropped now but the problem of buying whether or not not necessarily have to be forced until it has to sell the house, the land of the car and others please think the future
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:11:42 PM

If it was me, I would think that the present time is a good time for me to invest in bitcoin. But I advise you if you have invested in bitcoin then you should be prepared mentally that you will accept the previous capital loss. Because if you do not prepare in advance, when the bitcoin goes down 4k then you will definitely panic.
Saveralll

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:20:19 PM

Yes this time is the right time to buy bitcoin.  Smiley
depending on market conditions and when we want to buy bitcoin,this time it is bitcoin again down and this is the right time to buy it.buy when the bitcoin price is lower and sell it when the bitcoin price is high.
Maveric99

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:23:57 PM

I think the $ 6500 below is a good price to buy bitcoin or now to invest bitcoin, so it's possible to reverse the rising state of the previous $ 18k bitcoin in the next few months from now as long as you have the patience.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:12:55 PM

The best time is now, Alot of  people do rush in when the price is pumping, Let take advantage of the moment and  smile in the near  futre, BTC is sure to pump soon, nothing to fear or panic, But  I wont support you selling a valuable "HOUSE" to acquire BTC, invest at your level
anahawjeff21

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:40:59 PM

Yes, this is the best time to buy bitcoin, because its price is very low, and it will be good in future purposes, we dont know, maybe in few weeks or months, its price will rise again, and after that, we will earn some money.
Mamoot

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:59:41 PM

it's the right time to buy bitcoin now, but there's no need to push yourself too much, because we do not know where it's going.
think of the negative side is also how if you to sell the house and bad things happen
LudviGG

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:04:17 PM

Yes, I think that it is better time to buy bitcoin when it is around $ 7,000. I am sure that Bitcoin will rise up very soon.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:10:32 PM

The best time to buy bitcoin, when bitcoin is down. I think this is the best chance to buy bitcoin, it can be seen that bitcoin at the moment
is down. After that you hold your bitcoin and keep waiting for the price back, then from that you will get big profit.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:16:03 PM

The best time to buy bitcoin is the time of bitcoin crisis or bitcoin is falling. It is a good opportunity to buy it and after that hold your bitcoin until you think it can benefit big.
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:21:17 PM

yes 8k usd and below is the best buy for bitcoin and hold it for long term investment. it will make you more profit. this price soon will double your money. we will wait until end of this year for sure it will rise again.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: