Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:44:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best time to buy bitcoin  (Read 2165 times)
Starone1

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:58:25 PM

Yeah i think this is the best time to buy bitcoin. Because we know now bitcoin price is low and i think low price is the good time for invest. I hopefully bitcoin price will rise again very early and give us good profit. So i think it is the best time to buy bitcoin.
At $7k price value of bitcoin is really promising to buy bitcoin. A lot of speculation spread that bitcoin is dead and will have its ending or a bubble. But bitcoin believers will always think that this drop is just a chance for the investors to come and will make bitcoin' s price rise.
No need to listens then as they are just making the false decisions they just want to spread the fear about bitcoin investment so no one will trust bitcoin and no one will invest so price will  be down and they will  buy a lot of bitcoin at very low price, we are bitcoin investors and I know it  is the most profitable investment that will never lose value bitcoin fluctuations happened and it is very common,  price is not very high I would suggest you the same to buy as much as you can buy right now don’t wait any more.
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:08:20 PM

Of course, I agree with that, now is the best time to buy bitcoin, and I think the bitcoin price will go back up by the end of the year. but to sell the house as capital to buy bitcoin, it's too risky.
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:17:20 PM

Of course, I agree with that, now is the best time to buy bitcoin, and I think the bitcoin price will go back up by the end of the year. but to sell the house as capital to buy bitcoin, it's too risky.
Yes, it would be foolish if the traders decided to sell the house to buy the bitcoin.
As the bitcoin era is growing, we can earn bitcoin through bounty campaigns. We do not need to spend a penny to buy bitcoin.
The current time is very good to buy bitcoin and hold them for a long time. Those who have faith will have great rewards. But I want to reiterate again, we should not sell the house to invest in bitcoin. Wink

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:47:11 PM

yes it is the great time to buy bitcoin because the price is very low and we know that bitcoin price will be high for some more years. maybe bitcoin price will   increase by the end of the year or on the year of 2020 so the best time to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin price is very low and not that high then wait until the price of bitcoin will increase so that you earn profit while sleeping. it is just my thinking it is still up to you if you want to buy or whenever you want to buy it still up to you Smiley
ombir

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:12:11 PM

Yes, I also believe that now you should buy the price of bitcoin in the fall. When the time comes and the price of bittacine bounce, then the money you invested will give you the benefit. We just have to wait
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 04:40:00 PM

hi guys as you can see , bitcoin dropped now less THAN 8,314.88 USD., AND IM PRETTY SURE IT WILL STEADY AT ITS PRICE TILL APRIL, SO RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY BITCOIN, DONT MISS ITS PROFIT, AS ITS BOOMING AGAIN IN 20KUSD AT THE END OF 2018. SELL YOUR HOUSE OR ANY STUFF THAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, MAKE MONEY WHILE SLEEPING. IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW.hahaha

Well actually right now is the best time to buy bitcoin because is now only 6,600 USD. Keep buying and buying as long as the price is going down and hold it for a long term period, wait for it to rise again and then sell it all.
mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:46:21 PM

Of course, it is best to buy as the price is low. Only how to determine if it is already bottom. At the moment it is difficult to predict how low the price of bitcoin will fall. I think, however, that the downward trend is already lasting so long that soon the return will take place and it will turn green on the market.
NashAmajh
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:48:29 PM

Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency. its price is very high. but sometimes the price of Bitcoin decreases also.so we should buy Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin is low and sell them at a good rate whenever we want. at present the price of Bitcoin is low that's why I think it is the best time to buy Bitcoin.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:55:31 PM

Of course, the bitcoin price is now down sharply, the time is right to buy bitcoin.and it is sold when the price rises again. With the hope of a big profit. I am sure that bitcoin will rise again like three months ago.
Saldom12

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:59:35 PM

Buy the bitcoin it can at any time, if you have the capital to buy it. But if you want to buy it right now because bitcoin is down. this is the best chance. If you buy it now.
lucykristina

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:05:56 PM

yes i think best time to buy bitcoin. The market will be increasing day by day.
Dovie

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:22:33 PM

Now is the best time to buy bitcoin or alternative coins because the price is lower in the market so if you buy now aome token and hold it until they get a high price again I think you will get a big profits.
strelko

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:23:01 PM

$9k below is a good price to buy bitcoin we hit more than $18k so there are possibiltiy it would happen again few months from now as long as you have patience.

It is now about $ 7000 now and this is even better for new investing stores. Some of my friends want it to go down to $2000 but this will never happen.
sister190817

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:25:22 PM

The best time - when if not now? wait and catch the moment when it reaches the bottom? So we are now at the bottom. Now it is impossible to predict when bitcoin will go to the top. The whales will do everything for you. So buy.
Wahyu aep

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:36:28 PM

this is the best chance to buy bitcoin, it can be seen that the bitcoin is currently declining. The opportunity is to buy bitcoin, we keep waiting for the price back, therefore we will get a big profit. We all know that bitcoin is very profitable but we do not know also what will happen next if you invest in crypto currency, I think enough if you put an investment of half of all poverty and your stuff in bitcoin. I also invest now with my 1 month salary in my actual job.
Grimjhow

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:40:46 PM

yes currently the price is down .. good moment if want to buy or invest.
I will also invest now but I will not sell the house for investment, I have not been brave enough for it.
I will invest with the amount of money I can bear if this investment experience losses.
sherwinaze

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:45:45 PM

this Month is really good to buy bitcoin everyone planing to buy bitxoin now because of lowering price of bitcoin  so I planing to buy small amount of bitcoin and hold it until bitcoin pump the price in market.
rockerzofIco

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:47:44 PM

CloudFish is a startup backed by GeorgiaTech's accelerator in the United States and has recently announce plans for an ICO. CloudFish has a Social, Signature, Content and Referral campaign with great stake.
We are working on Security of ICO

Please check out our web site for details about the key innovation we are bringing to the cloud security industry
www.cloud-fish.io

Telegram group: https://t.me/cloudsecurityico
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:50:32 PM

hi guys as you can see , bitcoin dropped now less THAN 8,314.88 USD., AND IM PRETTY SURE IT WILL STEADY AT ITS PRICE TILL APRIL, SO RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY BITCOIN, DONT MISS ITS PROFIT, AS ITS BOOMING AGAIN IN 20KUSD AT THE END OF 2018. SELL YOUR HOUSE OR ANY STUFF THAT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE, MAKE MONEY WHILE SLEEPING. IM DOING IT RIGHT NOW.hahaha
Nobody knows the best time to buy bitcoin, because its price is in position. If I know the bitcoin  in the best buy time, then I will sell all my assets, to the bitcoin futures market x50 leveraged investment bitcoin, so I will be in the shortest possible time get the most profits, I will soon become a millionaire
Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 06:08:21 PM

Now is the time to buy bitcoin, considering the current dips
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: